What's new

RPG RPG Maker [AVANTGARDE] バニーガールはくじけない / Bunny Girls Don't Give Up (RE213979, RJ213979)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wtf.... when i watch the cg scene, after 2-3 times it show error from when you get hlevel 10+....
is there any patch yet? :(

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
a patch has been released in the blog

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
a patch has been released in the blog
That is labeled as "上記の不具合を修正した1.06b公開(Ver1.04用)", meaning it requires the ver1.04 main program uploaded to DLSite now and not the release day ver1.00 most of you are using.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That is labeled as "上記の不具合を修正した1.06b公開(Ver1.04用)", meaning it requires the ver1.04 main program uploaded to DLSite now and not the release day ver1.00 most of you are using.
well, still solved the syntax error problem for me

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could someone kindly tell me how you get skills and magics in this game?

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone know how to finish the quest of this guy?

IMG (because for some reason i cant upload a attachment one....):

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any walkthrough for around monastery up?i already found the princess, but then i dont know what to do... the astrologer that giving hint only said to search for some clue, but i dont know where... already tried to brute force it by talking to every npc around there but nothing work... pls help

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I followed the Devilmetal17 mini guide a page back, and found that after beating the cloaked man at the forest house, and returning to the north part of town.

You want to

Talk to the Guard Commander at the guard post.
Take the latter down
You'll end up in a prison, talk to the music symbol guy to heal
Go upstairs and search the room and kill the gold guard.
But then I am stuck, there is a guard to the middle south guarding a room that wants two of something. I've bought two of every item so it must be something you synthesize using option 7, but I have no idea what he is asking for. Is there anyone that speak Japanese that can translate this guy?

I really appreciate the help

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So I followed the Devilmetal17 mini guide a page back, and found that after beating the cloaked man at the forest house, and returning to the north part of town.

You want to

Take the latter down
But then I am stuck, there is a guard to the middle south guarding a room that wants two of something. I've bought two of every item so it must be something you synthesize using option 7, but I have no idea what he is asking for. Is there anyone that speak Japanese that can translate this guy?

He's saying if you'd give him something he likes then who knows...

Which sadly is not a clue on what he likes :v most likely you'll have to talk to some other NPC who tell you about it.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You want to

Take the latter down

You need to talk to one of the guard NPCs in the rooms to the left of him (if I remember correctly, else please look around until you see the food's name in the dialogue), who will tell you his favorite food is 生ハム(prosciutto). After this flag has been set, talk to the lady at the counter in the canteen/kitchen area to get the food, then pass it to him.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I found out from Aradude that you need to talk to soldier in the lower left room in the same hall
and then talk to the female cook in the mess hall. She gives you the meat that you need to
give to the solider
Once you are let past, there is a room with a single gold solider, defeat him and go upstairs
Explore the new area and then go upstairs again.
This time there will be another soldier guard who ask you a question, the correct answer is the
3rd choice, it net you 1000 gold. Go upstairs again.
You'll see a room with a fairly tough boss at lower levels. I was way over powered at level 14
When you defeat him you get 3000 gold. now go out to the balcone to show who controls the castle.)
Now you can finally leave town, do whatever shopping you like and then head south.
The enemies here are same old bees, nothing dangerous, pick up all the items and eventually
you come to a door at the top the hill leading to a cave.
When exploring the cave, make sure to head South and West first, then take the North path up.
There are bandits here, but again, they are wimps. From the north path, head West first,
talk to the goblin miner here for a free item, then go East and further down the cave.
You come up to a toll lady who charges you 500 cash to pass. You can pay 1000 dollar here to
farm some ores, and there is a secret path to the West where a demon lives and there is
some weird writing on what looks like a breakable walk. Since we don't have bombs or a pick axe
I assume this is a back tracking mission.

Anyhow, continue north out of the cave and into the next town. When you arrive you'll see two people
in black firing guns at a soldier, explore the town.

Key points.
You can masturbate in front of the priest
There a pink hair girl who offer a side mission you can accept
There is a house to the north right of town which has 2 golem monsters you can kill
There is a slave training farm to the north of that with a side mission to accept
To the west, in there is a guard house in a small subdivsion that has another acceptable side mission.

The pink hair girl side mission is easy so let get that out of the way first.
Go to the COIN shop where you can store your money if you like and talk to the right male NPC
Go back and talk to pinky
Now go back to the right NPC in the COIN shop again. Kiss them
Go back to pinky again.
Go back the the NPC again and show him your breasts.) This time picky shows up and grabs the
gentlemen and take him back to her place.
Go back to her house and collect your reward.)

To proceed talk to right guard in front of the castle.
You'll have a cut scene and meet your third party member and have lunch?
Anyhow, exame the door to the 'cell' and it will 'open' and you'll attempt to sneak out
it you are caught the third party member has to fuck a guard.

To escape, you need to make your way left with out letting any of the guard see you.
Thankfully, they can only see in a straight line, but it is still super annoying.
You'll eventually reach a room where your party gets there clothes back and there is
a hole in a cell, take the hole down to the basement.

Defeat the cockatrice enemies here, proceed South and West and the third party member leaves
your group for now. Exit using the stairs, you come up out of a well. The East path to the
right, you can't see it, will let you get out from the houses surrounding it.

Now head for the bar to the west, talk to everyone including the green hair NPC for a cut scene.
You'll be attack by a dark elf, efeat her for an easy 1000 cash. You can then talk to the heart
NPC for another H scene.

When you leave the bar, the dark elf will bump into you and steal a key. To find her, head north
to the slave training area. You can either pay 3000 dollars to get the key back or choose the 2nd
option and pay 5 dollars. I don't know if there are negative consequence for being cheap, but
I paid 5 cash.

Now return to the house with the safe and the 2 golem guards, it's night time? Defeat the guard,
open the safe, and attempt to leave, the owners wake up, pick the first option to keep the item
Go back to the slave area and turn in the quest. 10000 cash.)

Now see the lock door in the same area to the back in the left? We can now open it!
Proceed North first and grab the ! point item, talk to the NPC here to be safe and head Right.
Enter the conference room and you'll meet up with your 3rd party member again.) This time she
permanently joins your party. Now it's time to leave, head West.

Head north in the area and defeat the 3 soldiers hiding behind the tree. You'll be thanked
by an NPC for getting rid of them. There is also a farmer you can talk to the north east,
for a quest? Not sure what he wants yet.

There a cave in the center of this new area. You'll have a brief conversation with NPC here,
and then you can collect free crystal here. Nice.

You can now go back to first town for some new H scene, and now open the safe located to the east
in the house where you fought cloaked men. Now go back to the 4th warp point or 2nd town and
you can fight the guard to the left of guard house. There you'll find a secret sex slave house,
rescue the girls and there is an H scene for our new elf girl.

When you are ready, head north.

And here where I am now stuck again, anyone know what I should be doing?

Sorry to ask, but I really wish I was better at understanding this stuff.

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
*snip*

Sorry to ask, but I really wish I was better at understanding this stuff.
Go to the church in town, there should be a dark elf NPC there. Talk to her to trigger the flag to remove that column blocking the way in the picture, then proceed up to the ruins to face down the turncoat, who is secretly a member of the cult the party is hunting.

...Hmm...Actually I remember there's a part where the dark elf party member will give you the recipe for the 爆発石(explosive stone) item and request you to craft(聖石加工) it for bombing the palace's warehouse. What I can't remember is whether this event happens before or after the part at the ruins. This item is also in relation to

There is also a farmer you can talk to the north east,
for a quest? Not sure what he wants yet.
whose quest actually starts from the guard in middle guardhouse right below the palace entrance. He will request you to chase away the farmer who is illegally farming there. Go back and forth between the guard and the farmer a few times until the guard gives up and requests you to blow up the farmer's field with the 爆発石.

The ingredients include two ores from the center cave with the NPC, and 3 of each drop item from the imps and fire elementals from the symbol encounters in the area. (so 6 of each in total for the main quest and the farmer quest) You can also buy the drop items from one of the shops in town.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You want to

Take the latter down

I'm only in the trial version, and the commander is blocking the door tonthe guard post. Is this because it's the trial, or is there a step missing?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game is boring as fuck. The girls don't seem to give a shit about what happens to them. I'm not even talking about the hentai, they don't care about the story events, the princess lost her country her people are going to war, they are going to die by the thousands, and she's like "Meh, was worth a shot, let's go on an adventure! Yay!!!"...

Fuck this game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This game is boring as fuck. The girls don't seem to give a shit about what happens to them. I'm not even talking about the hentai, they don't care about the story events, the princess lost her country her people are going to war, they are going to die by the thousands, and she's like "Meh, was worth a shot, let's go on an adventure! Yay!!!"...

Fuck this game.
But she didn't lose the country, her people aren't going to war, no one is going to die by the thousands, they stopped all of that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.