What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a side-scrolling shoot em up.

With characters seem to be inspired from Halo.

A to switch between main/sub weapon
S to reload (usually cause you to stand in place)
X to jump
C to attack (some weapon have melee attack)/break out of rape
hold down direction to go into shield mode (in demo it blocks bullets, but the author mentioned it'll change in the full game)

As you fight your way through the stages, you can run into female soldiers being raped, kill the enemy to have them follows you around until they die.

If your character drops under 25% HP, an enemy can rape you when you run into them (on the other hand, drops to 0 and it's game over :v

There's also items you can pick up in the stage like typical healing item, weapon unlock (it'll shows up at the main base for you to grab)

Coming out early January 2015 \- -\ so a bit of a wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

Oh wow, the animations for this game are nice, looking forward to the full version.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really good game that plays very well. It's a shame you can't shoot while crouching though, makes the small enemies very hard to deal with if you're not using the handgun. Looking forward to the full version!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Really good game that plays very well. It's a shame you can't shoot while crouching though, makes the small enemies very hard to deal with if you're not using the handgun. Looking forward to the full version!
Shotgun works wonder for that.

Outside of Elite/plant/tank, all other enemies can be taken down in 1 shotgun fire.

Btw, you get machinegun from 1st level's weapon box and Cover for 2nd one.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Art style kind of reminds me "City Guardians"

Didn't that guy start working on a sequel to that but he disappeared or something? His game was pretty cool, if it's anything like that, that'd be great.

Edit: Oh no, apparently that guy is still working on his game too, sweet.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was thinking the the same thing, but for some reason i always remember that game as Shitty Guardians...

Oh right, it's because the title starts with Shi Te.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anyway to get rid off the followers, or make them stay in one spot? Hard to see the animations when they're murdering all the monsters on me.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to get rid off the followers, or make them stay in one spot? Hard to see the animations when they're murdering all the monsters on me.
Try getting them stuck somewhere, their pathfinding AI is not very smart. You will still hear them firing their guns though, which is annoying.

You can also let the aliens kill them, the large ones at the end of lvl1 gun them down pretty quick. Cannot be done on lvl2 though as the girl you start with is invincible.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is pretty nice.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Depends on which animation you want to see.

The plant/grunt/elite can be done on the first upper route in stage 2, since the AI doesn't jump up there.

For the zombies it's a bit trickier, you have to let the AI goes to the lower floor (but not jump down yet) before the zombie spot, then you yourself go up and back left. The AIs will try to follow you and falls on lower floor, now you're free to go get shot by those flying ships and get the zombie scene.

Didn't pay much attention to the dog :v so don't know about that one.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find how to save in this..

textbook703

Reputation score

Animations look great, gameplay looks above average. Most common enemy being too short to actually shoot is... a pretty glaring oversight though.

However... I'm gonna be honest here. NPC minions that follow you, can't be turned off, shoot loud-ass rifles fucking CONSTANTLY, and murder every enemy you encounter, in an h-game? Literally the dumbest idea I've ever seen. If there was ever a game where you DON'T want teammates, it's an h-game, where the goal is literally to get overpowered and raped.

I spent probably 10 minutes sighing audibly and struggling to get the seemingly half-invincible NPCs to kill themselves or get stuck so that I could actually see the fucking animations.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Animations look great, gameplay looks above average. Most common enemy being too short to actually shoot is... a pretty glaring oversight though.

However... I'm gonna be honest here. NPC minions that follow you, can't be turned off, shoot loud-ass rifles fucking CONSTANTLY, and murder every enemy you encounter, in an h-game? Literally the dumbest idea I've ever seen. If there was ever a game where you DON'T want teammates, it's an h-game, where the goal is literally to get overpowered and raped.

I spent probably 10 minutes sighing audibly and struggling to get the seemingly half-invincible NPCs to kill themselves or get stuck so that I could actually see the fucking animations.
Melee knife can hit shorter enemies (it also is actually pretty strong), and both machine gun and shotgun can spray to lower angle. The only weapon that can't hit lower enemies would be rocket launcher (but eh, splash damage :3 )

The green hair in 2nd mission is invulnerable :v

On the plus side you can see most animations (only the dog can't be done this way) in 2nd mission by leaving the NPC to go underground while you go above route (and if you're far away enough enemies won't load so the NPC won't fire either)
Plant/Midget/Laser gun dude - The first above ground route.
Zombie - Right before you first find the zombies, you can have the NPC follows you onto the lower ledge there, and jump back up above, run left until the NPC falls below, then you're free to go right to meet the zombies without NPCs with you.

Sadly for the dog you have to kill off the first soldier in 1st mission before going for it.

I don't mind having teammates for this game, you really need that extra firepower at times. Admittedly a way to give them 'stay back and watch me get raped' would be nice...then again not having to go to critical HP to get raped would also help.

textbook703

Reputation score

I don't mind having teammates for this game, you really need that extra firepower at times. Admittedly a way to give them 'stay back and watch me get raped' would be nice...then again not having to go to critical HP to get raped would also help.
But that's just the thing... this is an h-game.

To FIND h-games, to know they exist and have one on your computer, you have to be looking for games with h-content. Thus, we can say that all people playing h-games, play h-games specifically for the h-content. Thus, since 100% of players think h-content is the most important aspect of the game, there is no reason to make a game that prioritizes gameplay.

If the hentai is hindered by NPCs, and the NPCs are needed to play, then "seeing hentai" and "playing the game" are mutually exclusive... That's bad.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

But that's just the thing... this is an h-game.

To FIND h-games, to know they exist and have one on your computer, you have to be looking for games with h-content. Thus, we can say that all people playing h-games, play h-games specifically for the h-content. Thus, since 100% of players think h-content is the most important aspect of the game, there is no reason to make a game that prioritizes gameplay.

If the hentai is hindered by NPCs, and the NPCs are needed to play, then "seeing hentai" and "playing the game" are mutually exclusive... That's bad.
Well, sadly enemies don't prioritize H attacks either, if you're far away and low HP they'll just shoot you dead.

So the point is that you have to break off from gameplay (pew pew pew) to get H stuffs already .- .

Admittedly it'd be nice to have a way to have trap that rape the extras (like before you rescue them) somehow. It'd be an easy way to disable those helps AND get some H content at the same time.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the point is that you have to break off from gameplay
thats the point where my loved cheat engine comes in <3
just leave this here for interested people ^^

dont download my attached file, it doesnt work for this game :/

Attachments

Last edited:

textbook703

Reputation score

thats the point where my loved cheat engine comes in <3
just leave this here for interested people ^^
Do I need cheat engine? Or is this just a save file or something?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do I need cheat engine? Or is this just a save file or something?
You must have the "cheat engine" installed (the symbol looks like this €)

whops it doesnt work after you restart the game, sorry didnt test that. So my file is useless :[

however here is a guide how you can do it on your own, if someone doesnt know how the cheat engine works ^^
- start the game
- start cheat engine
- click on the computer symbol (upper left corner)
- double click on the B symbol with the name "barrage"
- insert for Value: 540 -> first scan
- get hit once by the first enemy
- insert for Value 510 -> next scan

then double click on the only line there is in the box
-> it appears in a box below, double click on 510 and change it into 130 and activate by clicking the box on the left side of it

!be aware that you have to redo this if you close the game!