What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone reupload this please?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can someone reupload this please?
You wouldn't happen to be looking for a link would you? Welp, before you get banned, try checking the previous page.

Beats9821

Reputation score
Whenever I recommend someone h-games to start out with, this is one of them. Such a fun game from a great developer. It'll always be close to my heart.

TheDragon234

Reputation score
If you haven't notice it yet. There has been update to BARRAGE! and other works of his. You can view all changes, for yourself on his Ci-en site. I cannot check it out myself, so no screenshots.

Google Translate:
BARRAGE (special update version only)
Add or modify text
Various operation changes and improvements
graphics and balancing
Modifications and specification changes for some enemies, addition of preliminary movements and flinching, etc.
Most mission changes
minor bug fixes
Standby instruction to subordinate NPCs, resuscitation added (Invalid for independent NPCs)
Add cutscene
Reflecting surviving NPCs in the cutscene when clearing a stage
New slim HUD and new/old HUD switching function added
Language switching function
A lot of parts that were ugly were refurbished.
I changed it considerably, so I'm only writing the main points here (details are in the manual).
Mission change: The target is about 70% of the whole. There are things that have changed significantly and things that have remained in minor adjustments.
The overall policy is to change the monotonous parts and increase the number of NPCs and explosions.
Standby Instructions and Revive: I think I used to say that the implementation of standby instructions was tough, but looking back based on my experience so far, I was able to screw it in.
Because the operation is affected, I change the robot's missile to the A key. It's pretty fun once you put it in.
Resurrection is the EDF method, and instead the useless death weapon drop has been abolished.
Reflection of living NPCs: Some cutscenes have been branched and remodeled for this. Also, if you clear the abyss after rescuing an NPC in the cave, you will participate in an escape battle.
New HUD: The old HUD was too big and I couldn't see the upper left, so I made it.
I think that it is easy to grasp the remaining HP because it is a gauge type.
Language switching: A by-product of integrating the English version.
There are some imperfections because it is only added for debugging purposes.