What's new

ACT [Acid Style] BARRAGE! (RJ145229)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] BARRAGE!

It's a bug. The save file that appeared in this thread was probably modified, as I don't think you can get that otherwise.

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The song stage with a letter "H", sounds familiar, that game there will be inspired?:confused:

dienow

Reputation score

The song stage with a letter "H", sounds familiar, that game there will be inspired?:confused:
If you're talking about the "assault" level, I'm not sure? Maybe it is inspired by something else? Sounds sort of like Breath of Fire music, to me.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the game uses an SNES or GBA emulator for the music, at the very least. It has the same chipset and sounds that both consoles have since both systems are very similar graphically and musically.

As far as it being used from something else, it does sound familiar, but it might be an original composition that sounds like it's from an SNES games.

dienow

Reputation score

I think the game uses an SNES or GBA emulator for the music, at the very least. It has the same chipset and sounds that both consoles have since both systems are very similar graphically and musically.

As far as it being used from something else, it does sound familiar, but it might be an original composition that sounds like it's from an SNES games.
I doubt it uses an actual chipset emulator. The dev probably just designed it using a modern setup and emulated the sounds using some sort of sound package that the Japanese game community has for things like this. You can hear a similar "chipset" sound in different games.

spaminator

Reputation score

does anyone have a link to the 3/22 version in English? I think its just minor bugfixes over the 3/18 version. I found a japanese version, but switching on English doesn't seem to work.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link to the 3/22 version in English? I think its just minor bugfixes over the 3/18 version. I found a japanese version, but switching on English doesn't seem to work.
I just checked and eng DLsite version wasn't updated so far... maybe we will get bigger update after new game is released... or it may be update to jap version only...

MAH

Reputation score

Where is the save for this game located?
it should be under user_data and then story. should look like this in the url thing. \BARRAGE!v2.1\user_data\story
Do you need a saved game?

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it should be under user_data and then story. should look like this in the url thing. \BARRAGE!v2.1\user_data\story
Do you need a saved game?
Yes please.

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score

I bought and beat this game and damn was it difficult. The final boss has way too much health and is cheap beyond belief. I still loved the game and the animations. But I have some questions about that.

Could someone post a list of the animations? I have most of them, but I'm not sure certain enemies have them. Does the zombie girl have any? My bloodthirsty companions keep slaughtering her before I can get anywhere near her.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are save files a couple pages back.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

tried this game a while ago and the soliders that accompany her were cock blocking the H content lol. They just killed everything. Anyway to prevent this or get rid of them?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just go to the gallery and check for all the animations there. The gallery room is segmented off fairly well so that you can tell if you're missing any animations or not, and it's pretty easy to tell which levels you're missing animations from.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guess you just gotta let them die for the H but this game is very limited in H content. She can only get raped when u have 25% health and getting raped twice in a row is basically game over.

Last edited:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tried this game a while ago and the soliders that accompany her were cock blocking the H content lol. They just killed everything. Anyway to prevent this or get rid of them?
Don't judge the game before you see all it has to offer. The game has a ghost mode. It is kind of a infinite health cheat, but it disables the NPC's from firing and you do not have to lose any health for enemies to "have at you".

If you have any "recent" or newer version on the game, there is a thing under the platform you spawn under, toggle that to activate Ghost mode.

And, Most if not all of the enemies in the game have H-Animations, some have multiple because they can also be caught with some of the NPC's. If you have played the first level, I am sure you saw "Rookie" with some Generals and the Ninja like girl with one of those Mecha-Dogs.

If you have the game in Japanese, the button will be red when it is on, I think.

Attachments

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I've scoured all the search terms I could think of. How the hell exactly do you find the weapon piece on stage 6? The door says there is one, but I've been back and forth across the entire length of the road, clearing out all enemies except for the infinitely respawning drones, and I can't find anything. It seems like there isn't even any place to explore for it.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't judge the game before you see all it has to offer. The game has a ghost mode. It is kind of a infinite health cheat, but it disables the NPC's from firing and you do not have to lose any health for enemies to "have at you".

If you have any "recent" or newer version on the game, there is a thing under the platform you spawn under, toggle that to activate Ghost mode.

And, Most if not all of the enemies in the game have H-Animations, some have multiple because they can also be caught with some of the NPC's. If you have played the first level, I am sure you saw "Rookie" with some Generals and the Ninja like girl with one of those Mecha-Dogs.

If you have the game in Japanese, the button will be red when it is on, I think.
Am I stupid or what? I turned it on for sure it says Ghost Mode enabled and its red. Im on Easy. When i launch the first mission nothing is changed though. my soldier allies shoot all the time, and i definitly dont have unlimited health. if there a button or soemthing to turn it on after its enabled?