What's new

[T-enta-P] バウンティハンター3 / Bounty Hunter 3 (RJ225356)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to prevent cliploger from rapidly repeating the same lines? View attachment 14347
When applying the hooker with the tool, in the first window on "TEXT BLOCK RECONITION", put those in the blank field, one after another:
^(興奮度:\d\d\d%)
^(トイレ:\d\d\d%)
^(酔い度:\d\d\d%)

or open the file "Clipboard_llule.js" in www\js\plugins and search for this line
var IgnoreRegExtextbloc = [/^\d\d:\d\d($|.$|。$)/,/(^([,.\d]+)([,.]\d+)?)(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$)|$|。$)/,/^(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$))/];
and replace with this
var IgnoreRegExtextbloc = [/^\d\d:\d\d($|.$|。$)/,/(^([,.\d]+)([,.]\d+)?)(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$)|$|。$)/,/^(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$))/,/^(興奮度:\d\d\d%)/,/^(トイレ:\d\d\d%)/,/^(酔い度:\d\d\d%)/];

I didn't bother with the time since it doesn't stop the text from hooking normally.

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
@Sniffgog first method didn't work for me :/ the Drunk degree still comes up... and I don't know how to open the .js file :c

(Getting 0% drunk fixes this, but, well, I guess that's not a viable solution :p )

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really want to enjoy this guy's games but the problems with translation and hooking just makes it so difficult.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Sniffgog first method didn't work for me :/ the Drunk degree still comes up... and I don't know how to open the .js file :c

(Getting 0% drunk fixes this, but, well, I guess that's not a viable solution :p )

Did you add each one of them separately? It should look like this:

likethis.png

After that just click next until you are done.

You can open .js files with any text editor, including notepad, just right click on it, click on "Open with" and click on Notepad.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
friend how to start long monkey bounty? i cannot seem to find it where you say
does anyone know where long monkey is?
if information say in area 7, need jump inside talk to girl 6th.jpg
if other area, better post a save here

how to get of the roof after losing a fight of forfiting it?
key c can jump

Could i get full save?
still cant use signature...
better use upper right search, search japanese name or RJ number

Hmm for some reason I can't find/trigger Naruo, i wait near the 1st area bank all morning and the 9th area pub all night but he never shows up. I even enter and exit buildings to refresh things but he never appears for some reason. Did I need to trigger a conversation or another event beforehand? I already took down the first two bounties.
Arrrgh I can't find Naruo :(
1st area, morning about 0700 in this house bonuty4.jpg or night in
or 1700- 1900 hospital or 8th area bank or 2nd area lower left pub 0400-0700 bonuty4-3.jpg or no idea

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ok i try fooling arround with the files nothing keeps saying the same 2 things loading error audio se or charter i wish i can take a pic of the error but this damn pc wont let me if i cant get any help im retruning the game
Knowing more about the problem would help to try to identify the reason.
Have you checked that the japanese named files in sound folder are there (ie : japanese name and not gibberish ?)

If you can't take a screenshot with the print screen keyboard button, there another way for the error pop up :
- have the error pop up be your active window. use the window shortcut for copy "ctrl + c". Open word. Paste with the shortcut "ctrl + v". You should now have the text displayed on the error pop up (albeit not with the same appearance).
Then you can get them as you need on the forum or upload a file with them if there's multiple error.

PS : have you redownloaded the game archive and re extract it ? sometime it's just a connection problem during the download resulting in a corrupted archive.

vorris

Reputation score
Have you checked that the japanese named files in sound folder are there (ie : japanese name and not gibberish ?)

If you can't take a screenshot with the print screen keyboard button, there another way for the error pop up :
- have the error pop up be your active window. use the window shortcut for copy "ctrl + c". Open word. Paste with the shortcut "ctrl + v". You should now have the text displayed on the error pop up (albeit not with the same appearance).
Then you can get them as you need on the forum or upload a file with them if there's multiple error.

PS : have you redownloaded the game archive and re extract it ? sometime it's just a connection problem during the download resulting in a corrupted archive.
well i just try to redownload it still same problem

vorris

Reputation score

btw thank for the help you did your best but idk i will wait for a translated English version to pop out btw i got my money back

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is definitely his best work yet, I love it! Hopfully someone will upload a full save soon though because I'm kind of having a little trouble getting around and progressing with it being in Japanese and all. Also with it being made on RPGMaker MV it typically makes my computer very laggy and slow most of the time because it eats my CPU and/or Memory like crazy, not really a fan of MV much if I'm being honest.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ You're lucky, most MV games eat RAM like crazy and crash within 5 mins. 10 max. I gotta save every 2 mins and restart them before the leak is too epic and crashes happen.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cant extract the rar file it alway writes that the computer cant find te route to the system folder.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ You're lucky, most MV games eat RAM like crazy and crash within 5 mins. 10 max. I gotta save every 2 mins and restart them before the leak is too epic and crashes happen.
Yeah, that happens for me too, although I'm not sure how long it takes, Ive never really kept track of time when playing an MV game but it feels like quite a long time, like 20-40 mins or something. I know when it's about to happen too, my computer usually notifies me that I'm "running very low on memory" and after a few minutes or so it just automatically closes the game, it can be very frustrating when you're not really in a position to save i.e fighting a boss, reading a lot of dialog, pause screen doesn't allow for saving at anytime etc.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Odd, the biggest problem I run into is bad lag. That's while using a 6 year old laptop lol

Jiles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get the Goggle Man to appear, defeated Long Monkey and Quick Dark but Goggle Man just won't appear in any of the three spots Etigoya listed. Am I missing something?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Buy information from the bar guy like Etigoya say wait 5 hours after you buy the google man info and return to the bar and talk with the guy again after that go to that place... it would be better if you use a translator believeme that help good luck :)

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
man no luck finding Naruo, had that event with him that requires high hornines, after that no luck in the above mentioned spots... even after 10 days checking.....

sagathdf

Reputation score
pub talk to man , then go area 9 食事・お酒 talk to him again can buy information, 5hrs later he will come back with information
i talk in first pub, but he not appear in area 9

Status
Not open for further replies.