What's new

BD 213 - Art and Corax

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
After the tour, Corax returns to the room he shares with Art. His side of the room features a desk with a computer, a series of drawers and filing cabinets and a televison with a games console. On the wall is a large poster of William Wallace, and an equally large poster featuring the Periodic Table.

Corax sits down at his computer and sighs. "Well, Art's probably scaring the new girls right now. Oh well, what can I do? The man can't be controlled, dammit."

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: BD 213 - Art and Corax

After hanging at the G Building for a while Art traipsed back to his and Corax's dorm room.

His side of the room was a complete contrast to Corax's, his walls were plastered with FullMetal Alchemist posters, his desk which housed his laptop, television and games consoles also had several FMA figure's placed haphazardly across it and in the corner hung a replica of Ed Elric's jacket, leather trousers and boots.

Art flopped down onto his bed and put his arms behind his head. Sighing he closed his eyes and slipped into deep concentration.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

For most of the day Art spent it in his room, just lying there thinking about..... things.

-----------

It was an hour before the dance and Art had showered and changed into his clothes. He wore an ice blue tuxedo with a crisp silk shirt and a black tie. His shoes were also ice blue in colour and to top it all off he had slicked his hair back will gel.

He was now waiting until Leo was ready so him, Leo and Corax could meet up with Maria.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Corax emerges dressed in a . He approaches Art. "We ready to go?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Indeed we are," Art replies to Corax. He makes to leave the room but realises he's forgotten something. "Ooops, mustn't forget my cane." Art grabs a black cane with a diamond on the top from next to his desk and sets out to the girls dorm with Corax to meet up with Maria.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art walks into his and Corax's room, Corax not being there Art strips down as he walks towards the bathroom. Once nude Art goes into the bathroom and showers.

Once he's finished Art dries off and walks back into his room. He then gets dressed and checks the time.

"Hmm, almost midnight, eh? Looks like I still have time to do what I want." Art smiles as he takes out one of the pictures of Al riding on Matt's shoulders and heads back out, his destination the A Building.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art had crept back into his and Corax's room a little past 3am, Corax already asleep. Art had slowly made his way to his bed and hastily stripped down to boxers and put on a tee-shirt that lay strewn across his side of the room. Before going to sleep he quickly wrote a note to Corax explaining that he won't be turning up for the Deans talk and would he be able to pick up Art's time table and school uniform and left it beside Coraxs' computer. Art then went to bed, falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Corax had woken up a little before 10am, and his attention was drawn straight away to his computer. Getting up he spotted the note and quickly read it over.

"Damn lazy sod," he muttered as he quickly glanced over at the sleeping Art. Putting the note back down he headed to the shower and once finished in there he put on fresh clothes. He then headed for the E Building.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art walks into the room and quickly changes into his normal clothes. Quickly scribbling a note for Corax explaining that he wont be back tonight because he plans on spending the night at the hotsprings Art makes his way to the communal room.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art walks into his and Corax's room, whistling loudly and cheerily. If Corax is asleep Art would walk up to his bed, kneel down and begin poking him in the head, a big grin stretched across his face.

"Poke, poke, poke, poke. C',mon sleepy-head, classes start soon," Art says to him.

"Heya buddy," Art would say to Corax if he was already awake. "You ready for class?" Corax would most likely take note of Art's extremely cheery state.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Corax, with no classes this early, was still sleeping. As Art begins poking him, his expression slowly changes into one of extreme irritation. If Art was paying attention to his surroundings he'd notice a small knife appear and move threateningly towards his Ed Elric Jacket.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Aww, you're no fun," Art says to Corax as he notices the knife glint in the corner of his eye. "Are you even planning on getting up before lunch?" Art notices a small, albeit persistant itch starting to form on his arm.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well it would hardly make sense not to on the first day."

The knife dematerialises as Corax pulls himself up to sit on the side of the bed.

"Tell me you at least used protection."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Protection? I haven't the faintest of what you're talking about," His grin made it obvious this was a blatant lie, though it was up to Corax whether he'd push it further or pretend to believe him.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Really now? Because a little bird told me she felt you using your powers and went to investigate, only to find you asleep next to one of the new girls. And if I know you, which I do, it won't have stopped there."

Corax now pulls himself up off the bed and scrtaches at his arm a little.

"I'm quite perplexed, however, as to why such an activity would prompt you to use your powers. Care to elaborate?"

Corax starts scratching again, somewhat more vigorously.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh she did? Well, okay, we did have sex," Art begins, his grin still plastered over his face. "And I used my powers to create a bed. If it was just me I would've slept on the floor, but it wasn't. So I needed to make a bed." Art was unsure whether Corax would believe or accept that answer, but regardless it's the answer he'll stick to.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Corax raises an eyebrow at that, as he begins scratching more and more.

"Did she ask any ques- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Corax, now quite aggravated, is violently scratching all over. Red lines are now beginning to appear all over his skin, blood seeping out in some of them.

"This had better not be your doing."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"What kinds of questions? And why on earth would you think I'd make you itchy?" Art too has begun to start scratching his arm wildly.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, did she see you making the bed? If she didn't, did she ask how it WAS made? And I don't know, but you and Maria are the only ones who could get in here, and I seriously doubt she'd do it. Unless..."

Corax now looks quite angry.

"MATT. We'd best find out if anyone else is like this. If he's put something in the vents again, we're going to need a security system."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh, yeah, she didn't see me make it," Art says hastily, most likely Corax would know he's lying. "And don't let me stop you from murdering our dear friend, the janitor."