What's new

Beat Angel Escalayer (Eng subtitles)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
After much searching through Megaupload, I have found the first two episodes of this awesome hentai. This is the main plot:

Sayuka Kouenji is the guardian of the Earth and has the ability to transform into her alter ego Escalayer to protect the world from the evil forces of the Dielast. However, in order to transform into Escalayer she must recharge her power source, the Doki Doki Dynamo which can only be recharged through sexual excitement. This was previously achieved through lesbian sex with her android friend Madoka, however, this has become less effective and Madoka recruits the school playboy Kyohei Yanase whose vast sexual experience will help Sayuka transform.

This series includes: Lesbian, Futa, Tentacle, and some group sex.

Sadly, I could only find Spanish subs. Other than that, the videos are good-high quality. If you love Futa or Tentacle, then you'll like these. Be warned, there is a tiny bit of guro, but there's not enough to really turn you off unless guro is your number one turnoff

Enjoy!
Episode 1:
Episode 2:

((And if, for some reason, the links don't work, PM me. I'll try to fix em if they're broken))

Last edited:

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Beat Angel Escalayer

I really thought this was a a really good pick.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Beat Angel Escalayer (Eng subtitles)

so...I've been searching...but the only one I can found is in here, it's only 2 episodes, and it is in Spanish sub @_@

is there anyone who has 3 episodes with english subtitles? or just episode 3 only is okay:D

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Beat Angel Escalayer (Eng subtitles)

Um. the Hentai Finder thread is a few threads that way in the forum just before this.

|
|
V

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

people are allowed to make requests.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know that, nu, it's just it gets better results in the HF thread.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

and i thought you'd claimed to be as good as hentai finder and here you are just sitting around instead of getting out your magnifying glass.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

so...I've been searching...but the only one I can found is in here, it's only 2 episodes, and it is in Spanish sub @_@

is there anyone who has 3 episodes with english subtitles? or just episode 3 only is okay:D
First, the good news: It does exist. In fact, so does an English-dubbed version.

Then, the bad news: That's because it got licensed, translated, and dubbed by . Go buy the DVD. Or work more on your Google-fu - I found at least one torrent that still has seeds.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

and i thought you'd claimed to be as good as hentai finder and here you are just sitting around instead of getting out your magnifying glass.
I searched for episode 3 back when I posted the first 2 episodes. It doesn't exist anywhere in my sources.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

I got some good news and some bad news.

Good news: I found all three episodes in some of my older drives and all three are uncensored.

Bad News: None have been subbed.

If you guys want I can still upload.

Blah

Lurker
Reputation score

Lurker, poke my head in once in a while to see what's going on, any new news, etc. However this one caught my eye. Low and behold I do in fact have all three episodes in my storage, with english subs no less! Uncensored it looks like after skimming through them. Enjoy :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Lurker, poke my head in once in a while to see what's going on, any new news, etc. However this one caught my eye. Low and behold I do in fact have all three episodes in my storage, with english subs no less! Uncensored it looks like after skimming through them. Enjoy :)

really thanks!!

Reputation score

So, what kind of stuff can I expect to see in this movie? (Just making sure I don't have to break out the ol' Mindbleach.)

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

So, what kind of stuff can I expect to see in this movie? (Just making sure I don't have to break out the ol' Mindbleach.)
Nothing too bad.

Tentacles(ep2), a bit of futa(raping the main character, ep2), etc.

Checked again. Yup, lots of normal sex, with a bit of tentacles and futa.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

given that this has the actual thing in it, should it be changed from request?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

+rep for this, I only had subs in spanish.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

mine show the penis clearly o_O