Bella Law [Tomoe]
Sex: Female
Appearance:

Bella Law
Level 1
Experience: 0/100
{[Health:][140]} {[Stamina:][180]}
{[STR:][10]}{[CON:][40]}{[SPD:][40]}{[INT:][10]}

Bella wakes up in a damp and dark room, she can hear some kind of cracking sound by her side. When her eyes slowly focus to the darkness of the dungeon she sees a whip being cracked by her face but hitting the ground. When she turns to see who is doing it, she can see a female standing nearly completely naked in the face she has see through netted clothes and she wears a belt with various sexual...tools.. on it. As well as she wears a mask over her face. As well as she can spot some kind of papers in the corner of the room. The rest of the room was stone walls, some cobwebs around as well as she could spot some bondage equipment around the room.

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Examine The Papers} {Attack} {Talk}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bella Law [Tomoe]

Awaking while knowing nothing has obviously confused Bella but she thinks straight and decides to stealthily examine the papers. She was extremely frightened but had always been warned by loved ones of dangerous situations and here she was now, she'd not fail them

(Paper thingy)

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1

{One Piece of the Map}

Bella grabs the papers to find it was a bunch of useless information, she goes to throw the papers to the side when she sees a paper she hadn't found when scanning through. The piece of paper is part of some kind of map, thinking it to be valuable she grabs it. Though the female in the netted clothes lets out a sigh and cracks her whip towards Bella but not against Bella. "How dare you not speak to your Mistress!"

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Talk}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Me? You're slave?! Ha! I beg to differ..", Bella begins before mumbling "Wait, I don't beg." She tries her best to sneer at the woman and look down pompously on her.

Talk

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1

{One Piece of the Map}

The woman doesn't make a lunge or a threatening strike but she lets off a hiss almost. "Don't you look at me that way! You've been brought to my chambers to be my pet. Now you are suppose to bow and do as I say!" Her temper was obviously rising but whether or not she struck at Bella has yet to be done. "You are nothing but a filthy sex slave for me."

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Talk}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh? I'm pure and innoecent though.",she says as she slowly approaches the woman. Once she gets close enough she whispers in a sultry voice,"Are you sure you're not the dirty one? I think you're slightly wet right now. I think you might enjoy accompanying me."

Talk

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][140]} {[Stamina:][180-6=174/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}

ENCOUNTER: Mistress Lilith, Large Class, Level 3, {[Health:][87]}

The woman snarled at the woman's words and almost out of the blue she grabbed ahold of Bella and through her raggy skirt she felt something slip under and pierce into her womanhood. Bella immediately could tell that she had a vibrator inserted to her and Lilith let go immediately after she had secured it inside. The dominatrix waved a remote in front of Bella's face and laughed as she moved out of close grasp to Bella, not out of a swing if she moved forward but enough she couldn't get ahold of the remote without her seeing. "Now lets see who is the wet one. Can you really withstand me breaking you in?" She laughed in a evil sort of way before she glanced over to see how her new pet was fairing.
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": success, Level 1.

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Try To Remove Vibrator}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella let out an abrupt gasp before looking viciously at Lilith. She was infuriated that she had been violated so and didn't even stop to pull out the vibrator. She charged at her opponent with a quick sweeping kick directed at Lilith's knees.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][140]} {[Stamina:][174-9=165/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}

Mistress Lilith, Large Class, Level 3, {[Health:][87-1=86]}

The quick connected to Lilith's knee but she had wrapped her whip around Bella' ankle which caused the impact to come up short and less powered. The woman just smiled at Bella and pulled the remote up and turned the vibrator up a level. As soon the vibrator went up to level 2, Bella felt a wave of pleasure showering over her and she felt muscles stiffen from the pleasure. The dominatrix just laughed loudly. "See you can't even take a vibrator on level 2 before you let yourself go. You filthy, filthy girl."
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 2.

Actions
{Cannot Do Anything For 1 Turn Due To Orgasm}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella let out a lusty moan. Damn this bitch, ah! I can't take it anymore.
A torrent of pleasure overcomes her mind as her muscles begin to spasm. She found herself unable to move as the constant vibration of the toy sent shocks through her body.

(Orgasm)

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][140-2=138/140]} {[Stamina:][165-28=137/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}
Status: Free (Full Strength/Vibrator Raped/Winded/Nipple Clamped)

Mistress Lilith, Large Class, Level 3, {[Health:][86]}

The dominatrix laughed as she walked over to the weakened girl and pulled out two nipple clamps, she pulled up Bella's shirt and clamped them down on her nipples tightly. A small sting going through her body as well as she felt pleasure from the clamps and vibrator combined. The next thing she saw was that the dominatrix took the vibrator's remote and turned it up even higher. "Lets see just how long you can survive this torment, before you call uncle and bow to be my slave."
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 3. (3/10)
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Nipple Clamps": success

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Try To Remove Vibrator} {Try To Remove Nipple Clamps}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella lets out a yelp as Lilith places clamps upon her nipples. Feeling that her problems were beginning to stack up, she attempted to removed the vibrator inside of her.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][138-8=130/140]} {[Stamina:][137-32=105/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}
Status: Free (Full Strength/Vibrator Raped/Winded/Nipple Clamped)

Bella tries to struggle to get the vibrator out but as soon as she does she feels the vibrator increase in power yet again, the ravishing power of the vibrator sending chills through her body and makes her grasp on the vibrator loose and slip away. As she struggled even more with the vibrator she felt the nipple clamps sting on her nipples as well as send another wave of pleasure through her but she keeps back to remain away from orgasm. "Are you going to just admit defeat yet? Or what?
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 4. (4/10)
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Nipple Clamps": remains

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Try To Remove Vibrator} {Try To Remove Nipple Clamps} {Talk}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

She begins to run away hoping that her legs would hold up. If it hadn't been for her hatred of situation, she'd have already fallen to her adversary. Ripples of pleasure washed through her slowly. She needed to leave, fast.

Run

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][130-2=128/140]} {[Stamina:][105-38=67/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}
Status: Stunned (Exhausted/Vibrator Raped/Nipple Clamped/Orgasmed)

Bella's struggle to get away from the dominatrix only resulted in herself falling down by the exit from the rise in the vibrator once more and the constant pleasure it was giving her. It wasn't mere seconds later that she felt her body give way to yet another orgasm due to everything it had. It left her legs just shivering, within a sweat of pleasure and dripping down her inner thighs. The dominatrix laughed and shook her head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have given in when you could have gotten an easy time."
[/b]
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 5. (5/10)

Actions
{Unable To Move For 1 Turn Due To Orgasm}
(You're really unlucky. o_O'')

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, Lilith!", she screams in ecstasy as her body shudders. Sweat trickles down her body and mixes in with her flowing cum. Her body continuously convulses and she constantly gasps and pants.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][128-2=126/140]} {[Stamina:][67-44=23/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}
Status: Free (Exhausted/Vibrator Raped/Nipple Clamped/Panting Heavily)

Bella's moan for Lilith only made the dominatrix laugh in joy. "Oh I bet you'd enjoy to be my pet, wouldn't you? You'd love to wake up every morning to a session like this, except, you wouldn't fight it. You'd beg me to do it. YOU'D BEG ME!" Lilith clicked the remote once more, rising the vibrator's level even higher. The clamps pinching Bella's erect nipples hard, the vibrator going nearly full force at Bella's womanhood. She was able to fight off another orgasm but she was starting to feel really really exhausted.
[/b]
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 6. (6/10)

Actions
{Wait} {Run} {Attack} {Try To Remove Vibrator} {Try To Remove Nipple Clamps} {Talk}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella desperately crawls over to the door for an escape. If she was going to pass out, she'd rather be away from Lilith. Who knows what might happen to her while she is unconscious.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella Law
Level 1
{[Health:][126-5=121/140]} {[Stamina:][23-53=0/180]}

{One Piece of the Map}
Status: Fainted/Stunned (Passed Out/Vibrator Raped/Nipple Clamped)

Bella's body crawls towards the exit and luckly she was able to escape the grasp of Lilith but the devices remained in place even still. To Bella's happiness and surprise she found herself in an empty room. Though even out of Lilith's reach she can feel the vibrator's vibration rise yet again to a higher level that just sends shivers throughout Bella's body. The vibrator's power was so extreme that she felt her body hitting yet another orgasm but almost as if it was the last bit of energy, the next thing she knew she was losing consciousness. Then there was black. Her body lay on the empty dungeon room's stone floor, vibrator going wildly upon her womanhood and the nipple clamps tightly against her nipples.
Mistress Lilith's Special Ability "Vibrator": remains, Level 7. (7/10)

Actions
{Fainted And Orgasmed}

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bella let out a scream before darkness overwhelmed her and her vision began to dim. Her eyes began to close and she stopped crawling.

(Faint)