What's new

ADV [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 / Homeguard 2 (RJ228459)

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ228459_img_main.jpg
RJ228459_img_smp1.jpg RJ228459_img_smp2.jpg RJ228459_img_smp3.jpg RJ228459_img_smp4.jpg

Fetishes: Voyeurism, blackmail, rape, corruption, impregnation, drugging, clothed sex, and lots of pantsu.

The game is, as the title suggests, a sequel to this circle's game , whose ulmf topic is located here in case you like this work and want to explore it.
The gameplay is very similar to Homeguard, so if you've played that, it should feel familiar. It's a first-person view down hallways, and the scenes are similar to a visual novel. You can play this game with one hand, using arrow keys and the Z button to confirm, or spacebar to skip text. Basic gameplay involves spying on two girls, Shiho (the black-haired girl in the kimono) and Rena (The brown-haired girl in the business suit) and obtaining information to blackmail them into having sex with you. This is done by placing digital cameras, video cameras, and wiretaps in various rooms to catch them saying or doing something they wouldn't want anyone to see/hear. Most of this is done by catching them going to the bathroom, changing clothes and taking showers. If you find them in a room (either by spying on them or walking into a room they're in), the game will automatically fill that in on the girl's hourly schedule in the menu. This makes spying in subsequent playthroughs much easier, because the schedule stays filled out when playing NG+, or on a different save file.

Once you have enough blackmail (the value is shown in the menu if you click on her portrait in the game), you can enter their room while they are there and start forcing them to fuck you. As you fuck them, you unlock new positions. If you fuck in the same position multiple times, she'll be seen with less clothes and the voiced dialogue will change. There are multiple endings depending on their blackmail level at the end of the game.

You can grind money over and over again to buy new Homeguarding tools, such as additional cameras/wiretaps, aphrodesiacs, vibrators, etc on Anazon (totally not Amazon) in your room. If you spend hours in your room, there is a chance to earn money based on time spent. You can do this over and over and, when the game ends, it gives you NG+ and you keep your money.

There is definitely a story here as in Homeguard, but I haven't been able to get a great grasp on it because I can't read JP, and the author's posted story blurb is in picture format on his website, so I can't translate that, either. Chiitrans does work perfectly fine for me, but I never listen to the story bits personally because I don't care that much. If someone posts a blurb about the story I'll update this OP.

Expansions:

RJ241413_img_main.jpg

Adds Aya as a character you can spy on, and adds more scenes and endings for the other two girls.

RJ254067_img_main.jpg

Adds Kozue as a girl you can spy on.

RJ258827_img_main.jpg

Adds the maid Eri (the girl who was previously just a blue outline in older versions)

RJ270166_img_main.jpg

Adds more scenes for each girl.

Last edited:

Mayonist

Reputation score
I wonder when they will update more character.

OP
F

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder when they will update more character.
The last one was updated 3 times within a year, which added a lot of extra content for the main 2 girls and added scenes for 2 others that previously didn't have any. I don't know if this will get the same treatment, but it makes me hopeful.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shouldnt be too long before they release a new version with Aya in it, she was being worked before the launch and in fact she was in a demo, but for some reason they released the game with Shiho and Rena instead.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So a bit of an update, the dlsite version has no Aya in it, it's just the dlsite launch, they are working on the patch and they are planning to release it on december, no exact date yet but they want it to be released this year.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Does anybody know the purpose of ゴゴマジック for?. Im guessing its just to clean the bathroom, but any chance to use this item for commence any hentai scene?.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody know the purpose of ゴゴマジック for?. Im guessing its just to clean the bathroom, but any chance to use this item for commence any hentai scene?.
Double the effect (or was it halve the time required) of 'cleaning' action for toilets/bathroom, since you can't put your devices in those places if they're too dirty.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Waiting for @MilkyMomo to translate it :^) (or anyone else brave enough)

Hope it's as good as the first one... Heck, I do hope it's even better.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully he wants to translate this one, at least a partial cause even a partial works wonders for simulation games, i would personally wait before releasing a translation since the patch is supposed to come this month.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully he wants to translate this one, at least a partial cause even a partial works wonders for simulation games, i would personally wait before releasing a translation since the patch is supposed to come this month.
Well, he did say that he wanted to translate this one. That's why I'm saying it.
Also, yeah. A partial would make everything so nicer. The difference in the first game with and without partial was abyssal for me.

PhantomZero

Reputation score
I really enjoyed the first one. I'm gonna enjoy this too. Even more if we get a translation one day.

Dragantis

Reputation score
I hope they add more content to the game like they did in First game and in Hypnos Fuck. From what I have seen in the game there is potential for 3 more heroins, I have high hope for that maid girl. Also I hope that some day Manga gamer or Kagura games or some other developer get interesded in they games and start localizing them in English.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well. Hope someone could get the patched Homeguard 2. The first 1 thats released has memory-scene issues.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch including Aya is scheduled to release on december 25th.
Can we say then that this will be a... White Christmas? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bad jokes aside. Hope someone can get the translation done asap once we get the Aya patch. Speaking of which, does it include any new items or things aside from Character, CGs...?

MilkyMomo

Reputation score

i also waiting for the new patch, the current game content feels like has a lot of holes, which make it not worthy enough to play.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can we say then that this will be a... White Christmas? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bad jokes aside. Hope someone can get the translation done asap once we get the Aya patch. Speaking of which, does it include any new items or things aside from Character, CGs...?
No idea, they didnt say anything, just announced the date, no patch notes specifically, but its pretty safe to assume that the patch contains Aya route and maybe a couple of gameplay improvements and hopefully harem ending, unless they are saving that for yet another patch.
i also waiting for the new patch, the current game content feels like has a lot of holes, which make it not worthy enough to play.
Are you planning on doing a full translation or just a partial? if you are planning a full translation, is it possible that you release a partial before the full translation is finished? i know it may sound selfish but this game with just a partial improves a lot.

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It appears to be a standalone version, but im not versed in japanese so i can't confirm, if some1 can confirm if its a patch or a standalone i would appreciate it.

edit: its out on dlsite too now.

Last edited: