What's new

[Complete - Full] [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ-Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2 - Unparalled Threat Patch [RJ270166]

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
bg_000_011111.png
First of all, you need the latest version of the game to be able to use this patch.
You can download the game from the link below:

or

Now it's a complete translation (Even though it's only MTL, it's still better than nothing), probably 99% (I've double-checked everything, but still there might be something I missed. So you check for me) And if you find any errors, please report them along with the log file. You can find them in the save folder. That will make it a lot easier to track down errors.
Note : Regarding the pop up/floating room name, I deliberately didn't do anything to it due to its association with the file name, so if I want to change it, I have to change some file names as well.

Link download: Update 17/06/23 completes the translation of the missed dialogue
(Patch.xp3 for latest version )
(Patch6.xp3 for previous version)

I'm currently re-translating using the latest version of the game, from scratch, and with better translation quality. It won't be fast, so please be patient.

Last edited:

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you need to main game to play this? Because this game seems like a patch for the main game.

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Do you need to main game to play this? Because this game seems like a patch for the main game.
No you dont, but you can use data.xp3 from the main game and combine patch file from expansion. but you still need to rename the patch file to patch3.xp3 or it won't work.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
uhhh i still have the most earliest ver of the game do u think it would work?
i will try it tonight after im done with my work n say the result

Thx for TL the UI

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
uhhh i still have the most earliest ver of the game do u think it would work?
i will try it tonight after im done with my work n say the result

Thx for TL the UI
If what you mean is Ver.1.18.10.26 or below, it won't work. But Ver.1.18.10.26 can be combined with Ver.1.18.12.25 (Aya expansion). Use the main data file data.xp3 from Ver.1.18.10.26 and take the patch file from the latest version but rename it from patch2.xp3 to patch3.xp3 before applying my patch.
If you expect patches for non-expansion versions I can provide it later.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was going to do this when they released all dlc. Guess I don't have to now. : )
Good job on the translation .^_^b

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yay! I was already thinking you forgot! Haha
Glad I was wrong! Also, thanks for the partial c:

Edit: Tested the patch. Item descriptions are not translated. When could we expect that to be translated if you decide to do so?

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Yay! I was already thinking you forgot! Haha
Glad I was wrong! Also, thanks for the partial c:

Edit: Tested the patch. Item descriptions are not translated. When could we expect that to be translated if you decide to do so?
I just don't have the chance to do it early.There is a new patch I added for item descriptions translation. I haven't really tried it yet. Some are just machine translation.

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
After studying the script further, I found that there might be additional characters in the future. Not certain about it yet, but i'm looking for it.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After studying the script further, I found that there might be additional characters in the future. Not certain about it yet, but i'm looking for it.
That's really nice! I hope we get as much extra characters as Hypnos Fuck. Also, thanks for the item patch!
Edit: @MilkyMomo Tested translation and everything looks good, except when you rename patch2 to patch3 and put your patch2+4 if you go to lounge past 18:00 and Investigate, game enters a softlock state and this pops:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 行 : 1012
タグ : call ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
ストレージ 003Lounge調査.ks を開くことができません
You can test it by browsing internet at 16:00 until 20:00. Then go to Lounge and Investigate so you don't have to wait until 18:00.

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
That's really nice! I hope we get as much extra characters as Hypnos Fuck. Also, thanks for the item patch!
Edit: @MilkyMomo Tested translation and everything looks good, except when you rename patch2 to patch3 and put your patch2+4 if you go to lounge past 18:00 and Investigate, game enters a softlock state and this pops:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 行 : 1012
タグ : call ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
ストレージ 003Lounge調査.ks を開くことができません
You can test it by browsing internet at 16:00 until 20:00. Then go to Lounge and Investigate so you don't have to wait until 18:00.
I will check and fix it. just inform me if you find other problems.

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
So this translate dont work with main game ( RE228459 )?
Why dont you work with main game. And i think have a way to combie main game and aria story to one full game with 3 girls

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So if he combined all 3 girls why bother with original game?
Main game is the base that the patch uses. If you get Aya's patch as standalone it cannot be played, or at least it shouldn't (I think). Therefore if he translates base game, game keeps being translated even if you put Aya's patch (and so, would need to translate only new things Beelzebub includes each patch).
Also, @MilkyMomo put the 3 girls at disposition with his translation patch so we don't struggle with this: Base game was only 2 girls and Aya's patch incuded Aya but for some reason blocked the other 2 girls.

I don't know if I made myself clear enough or if that was your question at all, but it seemed so.

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
So if he combined all 3 girls why bother with original game?
I also want to ask questions to the developer, "why did they put the contents of the original game into expansion and then silence it?"