What's new

[Complete - Full] [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ-Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2 - Unparalled Threat Patch [RJ270166]

Kiava

Reputation score
I'm getting an error whenever I get normal ending and try to go to new game plus. Removing patch file solve the problem but if could it be fixed in patch it would be nice.

BTW IMO game have a big flaw, if scene is recorded once, in new game plus it can not be recorded again. I know it can be view in memory but it's annoying.
yeah i was about to ask if someone had the same problem, can someone help us ? basically like he said after ending an error appears and game stops working

@MilkyMomo hi, is it normal that room's name aren't translated or did i do something wrong when patching the game ?

BenjyBlue

Reputation score
yeah i was about to ask if someone had the same problem, can someone help us ? basically like he said after ending an error appears and game stops working

@MilkyMomo hi, is it normal that room's name aren't translated or did i do something wrong when patching the game ?
I've run into this, but found an annoying work around.

Save just before the ending, remove the .xp3 translation patch, then play through the ending again in japenese. You will get two choices at the end, choose the top one to take forward your progress. The second choice is do you want to replay the tutorial, hit the bottom one to say no. Then save your new game and re-add the english patch

This will get you around the syntax error, but it's definately annoying!

To anyone who might know how to resolve it here is the error.

I am using the newer version of the game, with the patch relabled to patch.xp3. It only seems to have a problem when you try to finish an ending. I think it might be due to an issue with the actual translation of the new game options, since it doesn't crash the game just won't let you choose any options.

Attachments

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score

Save just before the ending, remove the .xp3 translation patch, then play through the ending again in japenese. You will get two choices at the end, choose the top one to take forward your progress. The second choice is do you want to replay the tutorial, hit the bottom one to say no. Then save your new game and re-add the english patch

I am using the newer version of the game, with the patch relabled to patch.xp3. It only seems to have a problem when you try to finish an ending. I think it might be due to an issue with the actual translation of the new game options, since it doesn't crash the game just won't let you choose any options.
can you send me the log file

Yeah here you go
You submitted the wrong file, it should be krkr.console.log, located in the savedata folder

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
i am waiting the translatin to this game since the release dude -.- fucking translators only tranlsate SHIT GAMES WITH FUCKING PIXELS and this masterpieces are left to the forgotten fucking bullshit

Did you ever get a reply on what the problem was?
I also ran into the same problem. Here's the capture of it and my log file. I copied everything in the log file and pasted it in a text document.
Update patch

Off topic, I can't solve the problem on the Konbini shoujo z translation project. Translations on some parts of the window tabs are not applied, the game loads data from the main file. So unless I upload the main file that is already translated, it will be impossible to apply the translation -which is not possible. I won't do that.
In conclusion I consider the project done, the problem now is the locked thread! I've bothered the moderators to unlock it, but no response. If anyone can help me, then please.

bangchuot3

Reputation score
The same error for new game+ still remains. Here is my log file.
Update patch

Off topic, I can't solve the problem on the Konbini shoujo z translation project. Translations on some parts of the window tabs are not applied, the game loads data from the main file. So unless I upload the main file that is already translated, it will be impossible to apply the translation -which is not possible. I won't do that.
In conclusion I consider the project done, the problem now is the locked thread! I've bothered the moderators to unlock it, but no response. If anyone can help me, then please.

Attachments

OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
The same error for new game+ still remains. Here is my log file.
I'll trouble you this time, send me the save file before the ending. I'm too lazy to play it again, especially if I have to start from the beginning

bangchuot3

Reputation score
I'll trouble you this time, send me the save file before the ending. I'm too lazy to play it again, especially if I have to start from the beginning
Here it is. I made a save before taking a nap on the last day.

Attachments

gintokiftw

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Does anyone have a full save for the compete edition?

Mellwins

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
can someone share save data? With all endings, or can you guys link it to walkthrough? Rly need that Walkthrough guide. I know this thread is for translation but still, cant find any guides to this game jeez

shii

Reputation score
Is the translation patch work in jitaku keibiin complete edition?, i have play mtl version and there are some bug in it

bangchuot3

Reputation score
same error here, anyone fix this?
Recently there's no way to fix it completely until the translator release a new version of the patch. Now you can only make a save before getting into the scene, then close the game. Temporarily move the patch file to another location then relaunch the game. After complete the scene, you can put the patch file back to the game folder and continue playing.
Really annoying (I use CE to hack the time, reopening the game too many times makes me sick), but it's the only way.

shii

Reputation score
i have played a MTL version of this game and it have bug in recolection on video collection,