What's new

[Complete - Full] [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 脅迫無双パッチ-Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2 - Unparalled Threat Patch [RJ270166]

mdragonminh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know what the hell happened with that Aya turning into maggots ending? what is that 3D bee? it's creepy as fuck

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was going to do this when they released all dlc. Guess I don't have to now. : )
Good job on the translation .^_^b
I think you could take the lead by now. DLC released. And at least myself, I'd really be glad to know a bit of the story or have more basical stuff translated, since I don't know if @MilkyMomo wants to/can translate the newer DLC and/or more of the game. If you do, I'd be very glad if you could do the same as Milky and keep all the heroines together, as iirc beelzebub for some reason decided to not keep them all together as Milky explained in one post or something like that.

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Update patch for this 3rd expansion, just copy/paste some code from @MilkyMomo, hope this works.
Rename "patch2.xp3" (1kb) to "patch5.xp3" , "patch3.xp3" (700mb) to "patch6.xp3". Then copy them + partial patch to main game. You should have patch1 to 7 in main game now.
Patch.xp3 = 1kb in my Partial patch.zip
Patch2.xp3 = 678kb in my Partial patch.zip
Patch3.xp3 = 570mb from [RJ241413]
Patch4.xp3 = 1mb in my Partial patch.zip
Patch5.xp3 = 1KB from [RJ254067]
Patch6.xp3 = 730MB from [RJ254067]
Patch7.xp3 = 730Kb in my Partial patch.zip
PS: reupload to fix bug
PS2: Reupload to add some translate (character and item description)

Attachments

Last edited:

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update patch for this 3rd expansion, just copy/paste some code from @MilkyMomo, hope this works.
Rename "patch2.xp3" (1kb) to "patch5.xp3" , "patch3.xp3" (700mb) to "patch6.xp3". Then copy them + partial patch to main game. You should have patch1 to 7 in main game now.
PS: reupload to fix bug
PS2: Reupload to add some translate (character and item description)
Installed the patch but some the menus are untraslated but were in the original post, most notable are all the options when you enter a room. Did i install something wrong here?

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Installed the patch but some the menus are untraslated but were in the original post, most notable are all the options when you enter a room. Did i install something wrong here?
Here are fixed patch with memory translated (almost)
PS: Reupload to fix some bug

Attachments

Last edited:

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here are fixed patch with memory translated (almost)
PS: Reupload to fix some bug
That fixed it, thanks for the patch. Really wish this game was less a pain in the ass to try and get all the xpacs working with each other.

huysound

Reputation score
Can someone fix the medication bug in the game, I can choose an aphrodisiac, diuretic, sleeping pills but can't choose people to take them. This is an error of the new version 190525, the old version still works very well.

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Can someone fix the medication bug in the game, I can choose an aphrodisiac, diuretic, sleeping pills but can't choose people to take them. This is an error of the new version 190525, the old version still works very well.
Bug after aply my patch or before that?

tailtale13

Reputation score
I did not quite understand, I have patch2 (1 kb) and patch3 (732 805 kb) files in my game folder. In the patch folder there is patch, patch2, patch4, patch7. I rename the file patch2 (1 kb) -> patch5 and patch3 (732 805 kb) -> patch6. Then I move files from the patch folder to the game folder and the author of the patch said "You should have patch1 to 7 in main game now". And where can I get patch3?

Thannosk

Reputation score
I did not quite understand, I have patch2 (1 kb) and patch3 (732 805 kb) files in my game folder. In the patch folder there is patch, patch2, patch4, patch7. I rename the file patch2 (1 kb) -> patch5 and patch3 (732 805 kb) -> patch6. Then I move files from the patch folder to the game folder and the author of the patch said "You should have patch1 to 7 in main game now". And where can I get patch3?
Move the patch4 to patch3, patch5 to patch4, patch6 to patch5 and patch7 to patch 6

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
Sorry for late reply, i edited my post so you can recheck to find what you missed.

toasterbaka

Reputation score
Is there anywhere you can find homeguard 2 without the mosaics? The art is so fucking good but the mosaics are a bit overbearing...

haha0123

Reputation score
They had released a new DLC for this game a few days ago.
Really appreciate if someone can make a partial translation for the menus and equipment like previous version.

nhoj0070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone tell me whats the basics here? like how to raise your voyeur skills? or something. or how to use sleeping pills in dinner.

ngtrungkhanh

Reputation score
They had released a new DLC for this game a few days ago.
Really appreciate if someone can make a partial translation for the menus and equipment like previous version.
I dont't have time now, sr. Maybe 2-3 week latter.
can anyone tell me whats the basics here? like how to raise your voyeur skills? or something. or how to use sleeping pills in dinner.
Use this with google translate.

nhoj0070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont't have time now, sr. Maybe 2-3 week latter.

Use this with google translate.
been using these already. still no luck how to use the sleeping pills on dinner time.

Edit: Nevermind i got it. JFC im so bad.

Last edited:
OP
MilkyMomo

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I lost interest on continuing working on this game or could be said i'm tired of translating a japanese, it gave me a lot headache. I should just stoped before i lost more hair. If anyone willing to do the job on tranlating it then that would be very nice, you can juast take it over and start a new thread. I'm gonna delete mine.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I lost interest on continuing working on this game or could be said i'm tired of translating a japanese, it gave me a lot headache. I should just stoped before i lost more hair. If anyone willing to do the job on tranlating it then that would be very nice, you can juast take it over and start a new thread. I'm gonna delete mine.
Kinda did that. https://ulmf.org/threads/2-dlc.13270/

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Any other beelzebub game enlish patch like say the hypno one?

OnoyHi

Reputation score
Also, you don't have the patch for the maid as I don't see here in the info screen. Plus to those interested in the eng patch of the previous game JK. I'll put a link to ut below though it's best you make another folder as i have not yet been able to check this out yet.