What's new

Best 3D hentai game /// Best Illusion Game?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Haven't really played their games, but Artificial Academy 2 seemed the most popular of them. The Home game with 3 sisters and the latest, Koikatsu, looked most interesting though:whistle::coffee:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Haven't really played their games, but Artificial Academy 2 seemed the most popular of them. The Home game with 3 sisters and the latest, Koikatsu, looked most interesting though:whistle::coffee:
The home with 3 sister is @homemate (@ふぉーむメイト // ).
Another Illusion's well liked is AG3.

For other 3D game, many peoples seem to really like Custom maid 3D.
Never really got to try it, because it's hell without proper translation and there always some more dlc comming.
You can try checking the latest version (custom maid 3D 2 // カスタムメイド3D 2 // and all the patch - )

Personally I prefer the AA1 & 2 (well, the 2 is best but the first go way more positions variation for the H scenes), as well as a soft spot for SB3 (well, my first illlusion's game, plus it was already n full English plus tons of mod).

There are other circle that made good 3D game but most shut down like teatime.
Still, I really enjoy Miconisomi work, especially the latest work ( ) , and I'm really looking forward the next release ( ).

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahhh, Homemate was the name, thanks! And Artifical Girl 3 rings a bell too. The Miconisomi games look pretty good too.

Been wondering though, why are Illusion games so pricy? With my exchange rate they actually cost slightly more than AAA developer games... I get they're a successful good-sized studio and the games are fairly extensive, but still :unsure:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, most "AAA" hentai game cost an arm or a leg (look at the big VN - it's usually 80-90k yen).
And illusion being nearly the only big company on the 3D hentai bussiness gave them some way to keep the price high.

But yeah, it's pricey, but... as long as you don't live in japan it's nearly a no problem... because you can't really buy the game(s) legally - or you'll have to use some quite costly / difficult method like using 3rd party service.

As for why most H game are so costly, I never really try to found out the reasons - which must exist or the price would have start to get down ages ago.
Even the official translation can be costly - check mangagamer, steam.... you can found some 20h gameplay VN 6-12 year old sold at 40$ / €
Way less then the recent release at 85k yen, but for a 10 year old game ?.... :/