What's new

Best Friend Forever (Alice)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Alice, a very odd, very blithe oddity among the ranks of the Succubi, she often spent her days playing amongst the other small Succubi, who were small like herself, playing common child games, without a single sign of ever getting bored through the entire time. Despite other Succubi her own age, Alice was never gathered with the others in preparation to enter the human world through the connection of dark magic, that some other forces kindly sent to them, mostly because of how unpredictable Alice could be.

Often, Alice accidentally, yet amazingly, caused great devastation with even her tiny amount of magic. Where a long flag used to fly in their demonic realm to send signs of the demon lord ruling over the city Alice vacated, now is just a lonely pole, the flag burnt off, due to Alice trying to light a candle during the moonless night, yet somehow misfiring her spell, and causing a fire on the flag, which somehow spread to the surrounding houses.

Upon a visit from officials sent by the demon lord for questioning, Alice did not remember a thing, having forgot all about what happened the next day, and denied all knowledge.

This was not the only amount of trouble Alice had caused, and she had become more of a nuisance than other demon lords attempting to gain territory in the demonic plains with all the random destruction she was causing. So, they devised a plan to get rid of her, once and for all, by sending her to the human world as she longed to do for some time, having thought exploring a new place would be fun.

As Alice was trotting through the Netherworld she called home, one of the many thousands of dimensions within the realm of hell, skipping along the red, rocky path, a red sun in the sky lighting the whole plain in an evil, red glow, with little to no vegetation at all, being so deeply influenced by the demonic magic, she suddenly heard an odd noise coming from nearby, where what appeared to be a summoning of magic over her. While Alice might forget the fact that she was even a demon, she's not forgotten things such as her own name, how to speak the English, as well as Demonic language, and what the sounds of the magic over her meant.

It was what she'd been waiting for, or at least, what she thinks she was waiting for; a portal over her, forming, and shaping itself to overtake her, as she had been summoned by the ones performing a ritual known as Black Mass. The flat, two-dimensional portal wasted no time in taking her, causing her to vanish from this world altogether, and serving to rid the demon lord of her destructive tendencies...

Once the spell was complete, and her form had been completely transferred to the other plain of existence, the little Alice saw a naked elf woman, who's hair was a fiery orange, and just long enough to reach her shoulders, her arms tied to a stake in front of her, as if an offering to someone. She also caught sight of a small girl, about her own size, who was the one who apparently cast the spell, now looking at Alice as if she were an alien.

"W... What is this?" the witched asked in a confused tone, "I call for a Succubus, and I get this? What's going on here?" she asks aloud, astonished by the tiny size of the demon she had summoned.

Reputation score
Re: Best Friend Forever (Alice)

It had finally happened. The moment she had been waiting for to come was finally here. Very eager, Alice went through the portal that had suddenly come and overtaken her. The girls green eyes sparkling with curiosity and eagerness as she had come to the new world, looking at everything around with a smile on her face. She had no idea what was happening or what these people were doing, although it excited and fascinated her. When she took the time to take a closer look at what was right in front of her, her face formed a more interested look. The girl walked over to the naked, pointy eared woman with fiery orange hair. For a very short moment, she just looked at her. Them suddenly, she reached her right hand out and poked one of the woman's nipples, letting a giggle out as she did so, then poked it a few more times.

When what looked like a slightly smaller girl had began to speak Alice looked over to her, forgetting about the woman she had been touching, for the moment. Her green eyes looked over the girl in a interested fashion as she walked over to her. Alice didn't know what the woman was talking about, although the word Succubus sounded familiar. " Hello!" Alice suddenly said to the witch, her voice filled with joy and excitement, " What are you all doing here? Are you playing a game? Can I play, please? " The girl waited for the answer as she looked to the girl, expecting to hear an invitation to play.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf she poked didn't give much response, she appeared really tired for some reason...

Meanwhile, the witch she asked to play with looked at her with a ridiculous stare, as if she'd just seen the impossible, before replying, "My... My lady demon..." she titled Alice, as if uncertain if that's how she should regard her, "She... She is your playmate..." she directed at the orange haired elf, unsure as to the purpose of the demoness before her. She pulled out a knife, and quickly cut the elf's bonds, letting her weak body fall to the ground, before backing away a little, wanting to watch what the tiny demon does with what was supposed to be a meal for the demon she summoned...

Reputation score

Alice blinked as she kept quiet after the witches response, then suddenly said; " Oh... Ok! " Her voice had quickly regained it's eagerness as she looked over to the woman fiery orange hair, excited to meet her new friend. She skipped over to the pointy eared woman after the witch had freed her from the weird thing sticking out of the ground, less than a minute after she had fallen to the ground. The girl was looking her over eagerly. Because she wasn't standing up, Alice got down on her knees as she looked to the woman's face, a smile on her face. " Hello. I'm Alice, what's your name? Can we play, pretty please? " Playfully, she reached out and placed her left hand on the woman's face, her other hand reaching out to pinch the nipple she had been poking. Alice would let a giggle out when she pitched it.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman winced a little, and looked at Alice oddly, before responding to her in a defeated, weak tone, "I'm Suzy... And I don't suppose I have any choice whether or not play with you... So-" she was cut off with another wince, closing her eyes for a moment before returning to finish her sentence, "What... What do you want to do...?" she asked cautiously.

Reputation score

Alice to her hands back after Suzy had asked what she wanted to play, seeming to be thinking of an answer. After less then a minute of thinking she suddenly clapped her hands together; " I know!" she said, her voice sounding excited. " Let's play hide and go seek. Ill go hide and you can find me! " Alice got up from the ground, her green eyes looking at her playmate. " Are you ready to play? " she asked, her voice still sounding excited and even a little bit impatient.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf glanced questioningly at the witch behind Alice, before turning to face her, pushing herself to a sitting position, wincing as if she was sore. "Ok..." the elf hesitantly agrees, looking at Alice oddly. "Well, off you go...?"

Reputation score

" Close your eyes and count to ten! " Alice said in an excited voice, before suddenly running off in the opposite direction. She ran away from the elven woman, going past the witch who she had spoken to. Her eyes scanned for a place she could hide in the area, somewhere that would hide her entire self.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Alice could hear that the woman was playing along, at least, for now, finding a hiding spot would have been difficult in broad daylight. But in the dark, cloudy night, finding a little spot to try and hide wasn't too hard, as she found some casks that perfectly allowed her to hide behind them, out of direct sight...

Reputation score

As Alice searched for a place to hide her eyes quickly set on some casks/ Her green eyes looked around for only a second or two, seeing if there was anything better, before she ran up to the barrels and hid behind them, sitting down and against the things as she got out of plain sight. The girl let an amused giggle out as she went silent, waiting for the pointy eared woman, or Suzy, to find her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a short time, Alice heard her playmate approaching, and it seemed like she'd been found out in a matter of no time at all. Before the elf woman seemed to wonder away, her footsteps walking away from Alice's hiding spot as she cursed aloud, "Damn... where DID she go..." she wondered.

Reputation score

Upon hearing the Suzy woman walking away and speak out wondering where Alice was she let out a small and amused giggle, her face smiling a bit more now. When the laughter escaped her lips she quickly covered her mouth with her hands, realizing that she was going to give herself away by laughing and giggling like that. Keeping still she remained quiet, hoping she hadn't just given herself away.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice, after a time, lost track of where the elf was. Likely, she wondered elsewhere in search of the little demon. However, that is what she had thought, before she suddenly felt an arm wrap around her shoulders, and heard a voice whisper "Boo," in her ear. And when Alice would look, she'd see that the elf had in fact, found where she was hiding. And not only that, she seemed to be hiding with her...

Reputation score

When she felt an arm wrap around her and heard a "boo" being whispered in her ear Alice let a small "eek!" out, before giggling, her voice sounding very amused. " You found me! " she said with a bright smile on her face. " Good job. Can- " she stopped speaking as she looked back at the woman, her question about playing again coming to a halt. She felt that something was wrong as she looked in the woman's eyes, causing her to feel concern. " Hey... Is something wrong? " she asked the pointy eared woman, her smile seeming to fade away as a look of concern came and replaced the one of amusement and joy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy sighs and lets go of the little demon wincing as she sits back down on her sore rump. "Well, you're 'friends' that came up with you, they were summoned by those witches. And they are defiling my friends and family over there..." She indicates back to where the faint sounds of sex can be heard, "And there's nothing I can do to help them..."

Reputation score

"Oh..." Alice said, feeling bad about what was happening to the pointy eared woman's friends and family. " I'm sorry Suzy. Umm... I'm sure your the other pointy eared people will be ok... I think they will just have to do that weird thing with the other succubi a lot." Alice had remembered her race's name, having to actually have some thought regarding them. The young girl wished she could do something to help them, although she knew her puny spells would just tickle the others and just make things worse. Plus, she was far too timid to stand up to the big breasted, tall and busty succubi. Alice suddenly approached, getting close to Suzy. The girl, not giving it any real thought, placed her hands on the woman's big breasts. Looking into her eyes she sat, keeping quiet for a moment. " Umm..." she suddenly started, " Can we play some more? Please..?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy blushed, but otherwise didn't seem to mind Alice's playful groping, "Well... what did you have in mind...?" she says in response to the demon.

Reputation score

Alice gave both of Suzy's large globes a squeeze as she grinned, having fun playing with the large breasts. Her lips parted and she seemed like she was about to saying something, but ended up stopping before saying anything. A thought had occurred to the girl. " Is there anything you wanna play? " she asked, thinking Suzy might cheer up if they play a game she likes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy gently prised the demons hands off of her bust, instead holding the soft little hands in her own, before responding "I can't say I'm exactly knowledgeable of games, might you recommend one for me?"

Reputation score

Alice seemed to frown a little when Suzy took her hands away from her breasts, but seemed to forget when the woman responded. Alice listened, then seemed seemed to be thinking. " Oh, I know game! " she said gleefully a cute smile forming once more. " Let's play tag! You'll have fun playing that Suzy!" " she said, grinning.