What's new

best list of NTR games to try

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
THIS WILL BE A LIST OF WHAT I AND THE COMMUNITY HAVE AGREED TO BE SOME OF THE BEST NTR GAMES EVER MADE AND NOT JUST RUN OF THE MILL "SMALL PARTS" OF THE GAME, BUT THE MAIN FOCUS OR BIG PART OF THE GAME HAS NTR.

If possible, I will try to update every link to be my personal uploads to mega if i still have the game or i take the time to download the parts and put it into 1 file on mega. without further ado, here's the best NTR games!

Beat Blade Haruka

DESCRIPTION

I haven't played this game yet in english and i have not played the japanese version too much. i do remember having a sprite that runs through a dungeon with 3 paths to choose from in order to collect gold and items i think. you have to roll dice in a mini-game. the NTR is in the game over. lose a battle and the heroines get fucked by different varieties of bad guys and monsters. very loaded with heroine rape content. PLEASE, IF YOU WERE GOING TO BUY THIS GAME, DON'T STOP JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT IT FOR FREE. SHOW SUPPORT. (ironic coming from the guy who is handing out the easy to download link.

Beat Angel Escalayer - Reboot

DESCRIPTION

You are a boy named Yanase Kyouhei who saw a girl named Kouenji Sayuka turn into escalayer. Sayuka is your childhood friend but is now in a biobody that can transform when powered by sex. here is where the NTR comes in, you are not the only source of sex in the game. you can "lend" her off to be fucked if you want her to get her power through other men. she can also be fucked by the enemies if she looses in battle.

Ningen Debris ~Konna Jibun ni Dare ga Shita?~

DESCRIPTION

The MC see's his female childhood friend hugging his male childhood friend. from there, the MC grew jealous and wants to exact revenge on the girl. you can choose to have her raped (or killed in one ending) or you can let it go and head towards a happy ending. the sex scenes are animated, so you get to see her boobs jiggle as she get's it on with other men, willing or better yet, unwillingly.

Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~

DESCRIPTION

Same makers as ningen debris. This game has the first 3D world map movement i've seen. you wonder around the house to initiate events. You play as the MC who already has a GF at the start of the game. there are many girls to target besides your GF and in turn, there are many guys who can get at the girls too.

it's 2 stories so you can't get too lost, but just in case, here is a guide to get every scene in the game. use google translate since only a japanese guide was ever made

Leane of Evil Blade

DESCRIPTION

Now this was a fun game. it really made you enjoy playing the game and not wait for the next sex scene. you play a prince from a broken down kingdom and you must move around the map in real time against other kingdoms and enemies. The NTR is really well thought out. if your girl loses in battle, she is captures. slowly over time she is stripped all the while you can see the progress through a crystal ball to see how far along she is. once they have fully stripped her she gets raped. there are a few "land mines" around the map that make the monsters rape your girls too.

be VERY warned, this game was hella buggy and can bug / perma crash at any moment making you have to restart the game. i was lucky enough to finish it to the end by avoiding parts that crashed. save often using 2 seperate slots if you must. that way you have a way to restore in case you can't get around a crash point.

i included my own saves for 100% cg in this. you can delete the save folder to start new and suprise yourself. *cough*ignore the "pregnant girl" note. i was keeping track of that on my own and forgot to delete that*cough*

Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 3-

Description

Seems like it's a fight of good angels vs bad angels. you, the MC, have to give amore which is power through sex to 3 girls in your team. Though you don't necessarily have to be the one to give them amore, so long as it's provide, they can fight even. Anything can give them amore really, so long as it's male. which you will find out in one scene, that even a dog will do. The NTR plays out as you play the main game. along side that, there are also many choices that give you bad endings.

mekai tenshi djibril 3 requires a no dvd patch. just put the no dvd patch in the same folder as the install and run it.

Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 4-

DESCRIPTION

So this one is simple enough and the NTR is as easy as it gets. your girls need amore (aka sex) to power up. they can get sex from any one (and anything, in episode 3, the main female uses a dog for amore). YOU can choose if you want to H them or allow some one else to H your girl. this is all in a very simple to choose menu in the progression of the game. so you can go 100% love or 100% NTR or a mix. your ending depends on how much love or ntr you chose.

Tsuma Shibori

DESCRIPTION

You play an MC who is arranged to marry Kototsuki Madoka, the younger of the 2 sisters. you must live in the same house as her and her older sister Aoi Sakura who will be watching over the progress of the arraged marriage. Sakura is taking the last name of her deceased husband. This is a map movement game that is pretty easy to follow. each girl is usually found in the same spot so building progress on them is simple enough. the NTR is all focused on Sakura, the older sister. it takes some setting up to get her to be NTR'd, but well worth it as it shows progression of her fall to be just another object for mens sex desires.

Tsumamigui 3

DESCRIPTION

Welcome to AliceSofts latest NTR title, Tsumamigui 3! this game is packed with NTR. though it's a little confusing on how to get into those routes. luckily, some one in the tsumamigui 3 thread posted a walkthrough!

note: the 2 shrine maidens can't be NTR'd, but the other 2 MILF's sure can. make sure when you first start up the game, you choose the bottom option of the 2. it enables ntr, otherwise it will not occur during your playthrough if you chose the top option.

Oyako Rankan

DESCRIPTION

OH MAN! WHAT A GAME FOR NTR LOVERS! this is simply amazing breakthrough (at the time lol) in NTR strategy. You play as the MC who comes from a village that was burned down, only you and your sister kotone survived and were adopted by the very wealthy and influencial Kimishiro family. While you were put to work as a servent, your sister was added to the family through full adoption and became a kamishiro daughter. that didn't matter to you though, since it means your sister will be able to lead a happier life. though behind the scenes, not all was well. the kamishiro name was in jepordey! if the head of the kamishiro family doesn't produce an heir, they will be stripped of their power, and thus, begins "the feast!". in this feast, the females of the kamishiro family are all to partake in sex to get pregnant. as it is said the kamishiro family produce top quality offspring and the kamishiro head has added your sister Kotone to the feast line up! will you allow other men to impregnate your sister or will you do the right thing and impregnate her first!?

this game uses a map movement system where on the map, you can see where the girls are. beware, you can see the enemy males too and which ones will act that turn. while you are occupying the space with a girl, no man can come near your girl. so while you may choose to be with one, you may have left another girl volnurable to be raped by another man at the same time! it's not that simple though, if you build love relationships with the girls, they get a shield that blocks off the men from attacking them. the stronger the love for you, the harder it is for them to make a move on your girls. ignore them though and they will not be able to avoid their would be assailants!

there are 2 or 3 insta loss dates in the game if you dont have a shield high enough when that date lands, beware and save often. though that only happens if you are trying to get a good end with the specific girl. the more you try to win a girl over, the more enemies try to get at her too, nice!

ITH INSTRUCTIONS
1. process
2. attach to oyako rankan
3. in the blank space next to oyako rankan in the ITH program, copy and paste /HS-20@53D8F5
4. program should now start picking up text. in the drop box below the white empty space, you can now choose user hooks as the text to pull.

you may have to let 1 line run in the visual novel for ITH to see the change.

Viper-RSR

DESCRIPTION

here we have a dungeon crawler rpg game. you play as a party and can travel a world map and can come across random encounters. losing to those is game over. winning gives exp and level ups for better skills. The real meat on this game comes from losing to bosses who have little sprites on the world map to tell you it is a boss. lose to them and you get a fabulously animated NTR scene! this company unfortunately went way to out of their way with animations and was not able to recover as much money as went into making the game. thus, went out of business.

this game is a bit on the older side, so you must keep the iso loaded in order for the game to run. sorry about that.

I CAN

DESCRIPTION

It's a pretty typical style VN. The NTR is all avoidable. depending on your choices, 1 of 2 girls can be ntr'd or both or none. you can even win over both girls. might need a translator to understand which choices you have made or save and backtrack a lot.

i am updating this list as i upload. this is not the end.

if you have a NTR game you really enjoyed and think that every one should try, please dont be afraid to recommend it and i'll see if i can get it uploaded.

added 2 programs to help translate these games. use ITH to find the running game and attach it to pull the text and use Translation Aggregator to translate using a web service of your choice or program. i am using atlus 14 to translate since it's more on the premium side.

Attachments

Last edited:

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

Wow this list is hella useful. I'm a little irritated that I have already played most of these games. We need MORE NTR games. .........we need more GOOD NTR games.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do any of these have sexual training/slavery in the same vein as Tsuma Shibori or Homeguard?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do any of these have sexual training/slavery in the same vein as Tsuma Shibori or Homeguard?
in the same vein as tsuma shibori? in the style of things heat up the more you have sex with them right? in that case, definitely oyako rankan and mekai tenshi djibril 4 fit the bill well.

of which, MKD: ep 4 will be done uploading in 1 hour according to megaz.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting and uploading these, but I don't see any translation work being done on any of these except for Oyako Rankan

For English translated vns I would say School Days(it was translated by JAST USA), and a spin-off, Shiny Days was translated a few months ago

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in the same vein as tsuma shibori? in the style of things heat up the more you have sex with them right? in that case, definitely oyako rankan and mekai tenshi djibril 4 fit the bill well.

of which, MKD: ep 4 will be done uploading in 1 hour according to megaz.
I was talking mostly about scenes that you can repeat and possibly get variations of depending on lewd the woman had become. I've already played Oyako Rankan thoroughly but haven't tried out MKD Ep4 yet, so I'll definitely be looking into that one, thanks for the recommendation. Are episodes 1 - 3 any good?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

good call on school days. ill add that to the list. unfortunetly, i dont think shiny days had a single ntr scene T_T. haven't played it, but saw the ripped scenes from the japanese version, i hope i'm wrong!

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't really started a full clear of the game yet, but some of the routes I played did have ntr elements, just softer compared to school days

Also that oyaki rankan translation doesn't seem to be like a full project, unfortunately

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was talking mostly about scenes that you can repeat and possibly get variations of depending on lewd the woman had become. I've already played Oyako Rankan thoroughly but haven't tried out MKD Ep4 yet, so I'll definitely be looking into that one, thanks for the recommendation. Are episodes 1 - 3 any good?
episode 1 is pretty hard to progress. you have to do things in proper order or you fail with game over. so i didn't get very much time into it.

episode 2 on the other hand seems easier. haven't gotten too far. there is a flowchart where you can choose where it branches off into.

episode 3 and 4 are easily the better of the 5 in the series. they are full VN style and it straight tells you which choice is NTR unlike the last 2. since i liked ep 3 a lot too, ill add it to the list and upload it when i get the chance. quite a big list for me to upload.

I haven't really started a full clear of the game yet, but some of the routes I played did have ntr elements, just softer compared to school days

Also that oyaki rankan translation doesn't seem to be like a full project, unfortunately
aww do you mean the NTR'er only goes as far as kiss or there is only 1 or 2 scenes of ntr? which girl is the one being taken?

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Adding this to my bookmarks, haven't played most of those games so I'm very grateful for the summary :D
Also 2 things: could you add the NTR on the tags? And you will add 3D games (such as CM3D1/2 or Custom Girl with mods) to the list?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adding this to my bookmarks, haven't played most of those games so I'm very grateful for the summary :D
Also 2 things: could you add the NTR on the tags? And you will add 3D games (such as CM3D1/2 or Custom Girl with mods) to the list?
probably not since those games aren't made with NTR in mind or have a big focus on it. haven't played it but since you are saying it's a mod for NTR. i'm assuming it's more off an add in and not the focus.

Last edited:

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've only ever seen the 2 NTR scenes for School Days. I wouldn't really call it a NTR game. I was playing the HD english version, was there more in the original?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is plenty, but the main thing of the game isn't the love triangle premise like in school days. Setsuna is romantically interested in you during most routes, and she might win or lose depending on your choices. There's a dozen different side girls in there, too.

Also since you're doing doujin dlsite games, I suggest Rhode's Fortress / sangeki of gear by scalegarden, Married Warrior Emma and NTRPG can be added.

There's also a toheart2 fan game starring Tama-nee, called To H... (トゥハート2) which was translated as a christmas present by hrpg heaven.

I've only ever seen the 2 NTR scenes for School Days. I wouldn't really call it a NTR game. I was playing the HD english version, was there more in the original?

Edit: I listed school days because there is a lot of story that makes you care about the characters before it happens, most ntr I read is generally straight up H content, I think the story exposition adds a lot more to it.

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

was it really 2? there is one where sekai gives a blowjob to MC while his friend fucks her right in front of him. there is also the scene where the friend fucks kotonoha while he watches. if that is the only 2 then i'll take it down since that is rather lackluster for it to be in my "best NTR games" list.

Ezeacardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

probably not since those games aren't made with NTR in mind or have a big focus on it. haven't played it but since you are saying it's a mod for NTR. i'm assuming it's more off an add in and not the focus.
CM3D1 has NTR positions while CM3D2 has VIP events which involves NTR, so yeah you're right they're not NTR based, it's more of a plus
Regarding the mods, I've heard about a lot of mods for Custom Girl involving NTR, but it's the same story

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CM3D1 has NTR positions while CM3D2 has VIP events which involves NTR, so yeah you're right they're not NTR based, it's more of a plus
Regarding the mods, I've heard about a lot of mods for Custom Girl involving NTR, but it's the same story
can you explain more of the VIP NTR? is it repeatable? can you use only ntr if you choose? maybe it wont be enough to add to the list, but i'd certainly would like to try the game if the NTR scene is hot.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: I listed school days because there is a lot of story that makes you care about the characters before it happens, most ntr I read is generally straight up H content, I think the story exposition adds a lot more to it.
That is good point, but with only a couple NTR scenes from the player's perspective I wouldn't really call it a NTR game. You could argue any route where one of the girls watches or stand by while the other 2 have sex as being a NTR scene, but since it doesn't not feel like for the player I wouldn't call it a NTR game. Although it was sad, she could have joined in at any time.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That is good point, but with only a couple NTR scenes from the player's perspective I wouldn't really call it a NTR game. You could argue any route where one of the girls watches or stand by while the other 2 have sex as being a NTR scene, but since it doesn't not feel like for the player I wouldn't call it a NTR game. Although it was sad, she could have joined in at any time.
I agree with you, there's about 2 straight up ntr scenes where it involves another guy fucking one of the two main heroines. These are the routes you get to see the actual scenes, in some routes you don't. There is also partner swapping, harem endings and what not. However, there is a lot of ntr from the girl's perspective too, if you are into that.

There's plenty of stuff where the girl loses, and not the main protagonist though. I just really liked it because it wasn't just nukige, a good story can really spice the theme up.

Last edited:
OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, guess ill be taking down school days. the scenes were hot definitely, but the problem is that it's a lot of "work" just to get 1 scene for each girl.

to answer the question on the original school days. yes, the NTR hits harder. in the ending where sekai stabs and kills MC while she is pregnant, it continues.

you find out that sekai was actually pregnant with the friends baby and so was kotonoha AND hikari. sekai runs away from home leaving her baby with her mom.

a few years later you see sekai's mom, kotonoha, and hikari / MC friend (he ended up dating hikari) all happen to take their kids to the park at the same time. all 3 boys are playing in the sand box and they comment. "oh wow, don't all the boys look alike". dun dun dun, that's because MC's friend is the father to all 3 kids.

long story short, you die and you didn't even leave a kid behind, your friend got all the girls pregnant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

though i think most of us can agree that we get our rocks of in other guys taking the girls. not so much as us doing the taking or girls having to watch the guy being taken =p. i'll leave a netori thread for some one else lol.

EDIT: makai tenshi djibril ep 4 is done uploading for those that wanted to try it. onto my next upload which i think will be viper-rsr. i dont expect many to have tried it.

Last edited:

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, guess ill be taking down school days. the scenes were hot definitely, but the problem is that it's a lot of "work" just to get 1 scene for each girl.

to answer the question on the original school days. yes, the NTR hits harder. in the ending where sekai stabs and kills MC while she is pregnant, it continues.

you find out that sekai was actually pregnant with the friends baby and so was kotonoha AND hikari. sekai runs away from home leaving her baby with her mom.

a few years later you see sekai's mom, kotonoha, and hikari / MC friend (he ended up dating hikari) all happen to take their kids to the park at the same time. all 3 boys are playing in the sand box and they comment. "oh wow, don't all the boys look alike". dun dun dun, that's because MC's friend is the father to all 3 kids.

long story short, you die and you didn't even leave a kid behind, your friend got all the girls pregnant.
Whoa now! That sounds interesting! At some point I should play through the originals.