What's new

Between Two Worlds (Cross_Grave)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Episode 1 transcripts part 1
Yukiko Amamiya was having a rather poor day, and it wasn't even time to go to school yet. It had been raining hard since yesterday, the pelting droplets and heavy winds had filled her room with the sounds of tapped glass and creaking foundations which had made getting to sleep last night difficult. Her mother had accidently slept in and she had been forced to make her own breakfast, and now she was just beginning to start her walk to school, dressed in as much rain gear as she could get out of the closet, and with only that and an umbrella to fend off the almost literal sheets of water being dumped from the sky.

12:04 PM [Yukiko] Today was not a good day. Yukiko hardly slept last night, the constant rain driving her insane from the noise that assaulted her through the window. The fact that her mother overslept was a minor annoyance, at most, considering she could make her own lunch... But it was an annoyance none the less. The worst part, however, was walking to school in this rain. Even with all the gear she could find and her umbrella, the girl expected to be quite wet from all the water by the time she got to school. This was going to be one of those days, she could tell.

Indeed it was one of those days, Yukiko was only just a few blocks from her house, and already soaking wet, when she heard some growling coming from her side. If the girl looked over she would see a reasonably sized dog, that seemed to be rather aggrivated with her for some reason. No matter what she did though, without warning the dog would jump at her and!

Yukiko would find herself unharmed, though suddenly alot more wet, as the dog rounded the corner of the block with her umbrella clutched in its mouth.

12:17 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko's first instinct when she saw the dog was to retreat. Slowly back away and try not to show any fear. Not that it mattered in the end, as the damned mutt jumped onto her anyway and left her without an umbrella. Staring at the retreating canine in disbelief, the girl felt like raising her head to the sky and screaming. She could try chasing after it, but it was unlikely she'd be able to catch it and she'd probably be late to school if she did. Sighing, she continued to walk towards her destination, contemplating the possibility of despairing for a bit once she got to the classroom. Warm, dry classroom.

Yukiko, having decided not to chase the dog, would end up having to deal with the rain till about the halfway point to the school. Then she would hear over the rain someone calling, "Yuki! What are you doing out here without an umbrella?!?" This time if she turned she would see something that might atleast make her day somewhat better, as her friend Hibiki was half running through the rain toward her. The brunnette dressed up just as heavily as her and carrying an umbrella of her own.

12:27 PM [Yukiko] "Morning, Hibiki." The white-haired girl greeted her longtime friend with a tired smile. "A dog stole it." She explained, answering the brown-haired girl's question. "This day was just one problem after another... I hope your morning was better than mine." Yukiko waited patiently for Hibiki to catch up before she resumed walking to school again.
"Mine's been pretty bad so far."

When she caught up Hibiki would hold her umbrella so it sheltered them both,
"A dog stole it? I wonder if someone trained their dog to steal peoples umbrellas so they could sell them for profit?" The brunette got more and more excited as she verbally thought out her conspiracy theory, "But don't worry, I'm sure your day will pick up! And once this rain finally dies off we can go to the mall!"

12:35 PM [Yukiko] Despite herself, Yukiko chuckled a little at her friend's crazy theory. She got used to Hibiki's brand of scatterbrained musings over the years and tended to find them amusing more than anything else. "Somehow I doubt that's the case." She responded dryly. "And sure. I could use a trip after this whole mess. Maybe we could swing by that cake shop and see if they have anything good."

"Sounds good," Hibiki would say with an excited nod. The two would continue making small talk until they made it to school, where they could finally shed their raingear and get to bask in the glory of dryness and central heating. Though Hibiki was wearing her gym clothes instead of her school uniform underneath her raincoat, a sign that she had an early morning practice for one of the many teams she had managed to get herself in. The girl had managed to dodge out of half her classes to fit all her sports in, how was always a mystery to Yukiko and Hibiki apparently wasn't allowed to tell anyone, "I'll come find you at lunch, hopefully your day will have gotten alot better by then Yuki!"

12:49 PM [Yukiko] "Sure, see you then." Yukiko waved at her friend before watching her run off to practice. How the Hell Hibiki managed to cope with being on so many teams, she had no idea. This really shouldn't even be possible as far as she could tell, especially with the number of classes she was skipping on a regular basis to make time for all the sports she practiced. And yet the teachers somehow allowed this. Shaking her head, the girl decided not to dwell on the topic and just moved on to her class. Though she couldn't help but wonder idly if Hibiki would be forced to do outdoors practice today at some point. That'd probably suck.

Yukiko's morning classes would pass by easily and uneventfully, her aquantiances and friends seemed to be just as down from the rain as she was, and at best there was some mumbled greetings and small talk before the teacher came into the class. As the morning wore on though the white haired girl would get to see that Hibiki did indeed have outdoor practice, seemingly for cross country or something judging by how much mud she and two other girls had on them when Yukiko caught sight of the trio running back toward the school from the field. Soon it was lunch though, and before Yukiko could even get out her seat, her brown haired friend was somehow at her desk, the girl looking like she had gone through a shower since she got back, "Heya Yuki! Has your morning gotten better?"

1:00 PM [Yukiko] "A little, yeah." Yukiko blinked. She had no idea where Hibiki managed to find this sort of boundless energy that seemed to fuel her all the time. "Nothing happened, but after this sort of morning I'm going to take that as a good thing." The white-haired girl grabbed a nearby desk and chair that weren't currently in use before setting them up so that her friend could sit next to her before producing her bento. It was hardly anything special, just some sandwiches with leftover pork cutlets from yesterday's dinner. "I saw you running outside earlier. Your coach is literally running you into the ground these days, from what I could see."

"Ehh?" Hibiki would say and rub the back of her head as she tried to think about what Yukiko meant, "Ohh, ya the cross country trail was really muddy today! You should have seen two of the guys who tripped, they looked like mud monsters as we passed them." The bruenette had her own lunch, which seemed to be comprised of alot of chicken and rice, and very little else that wasn't more protiens or calories, "But it wasn't too bad, its better then running in the snow atleast."

1:13 PM [Yukiko] "Yeah, I can imagine." Yukiko nodded, biting into her first sandwich. Hibiki's meal seemed to be rather simple, designed to provide energy before anything else. Typical of her, really. And kind of a necessity, considering her lifestyle. "Especially when there's a lot of it and you have to wade through a deep layer... That'd make running difficult, I imagine. What else have you got today?" She asked, curious as to what kind of training the brunette would be subjecting herself to today.

"I have to actually sit in on classes this afternoon unfortunately," Hibiki said, crossing her arms with a pout, "Though after school I've got to help the archery club leader set up for the competition tommorow, and then I should be free for the afternoon if the rain clears," the brown haired girl was quickly demolishing her lunch, "You got any other plans then the mall plan?"

1:28 PM [Yukiko] "Not really." Yukiko shrugged, eating her sandwiches at a calmer, but still relatively fast pace. Sticking around Hibiki for so long resulted in some traits rubbing off, even if she went about them in a more reserved fashion. "And you shouldn't dismiss those classes, you know. Sports alone aren't enough to finish the school and pass the exams." The white-haired girl noted. "Well, anyway. I'll wait for you after classes are over, then we can go and hit the mall together."

"Sounds good!" Hibiki would say, and some more small talk would ensue before the bell would ring and afternoon classes would start. Throughout the majority of the classes Yukiko's brown haired friend would seem to be fidgiting impatiently, and when the final bell finally went she burst from her seat, "I'll be back as soon as I can Yuki! Try not to get to bored waiting for me." It seemed Hibiki forgot they had homework to do today, which Yukiko would have no difficulty getting done before Hibiki would likely come back.

1:39 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko sighed at her friend's energetic exit. She'd have to make sure Hibiki got that homework done later. Oh well, helping her do it wouldn't be a problem. Taking advantage of the fact that she had some time to kill, the girl decided to get the assignment out of the way while waiting. Then they could go to the mall and have some fun, if the rain wasn't a problem. They could sit down at one of the cafe's and she'd walk her athletic friend through the whole thing.

Things seemed to be going Yukiko's way, as the rain was quickly starting to slack off as far as she could tell from the sound coming from the droplets hitting against the windows. Though after she finished working on the homework, she would find the school had become extremely quiet, and Hibiki seemed to be taking longer then expected. Maybe she should go see what was keeping her friend?

1:53 PM [Yukiko] Putting her books and pen back into her bag, Yukiko began to wonder what was taking Hibiki so long. Usually she was pretty quick about any sports club activities. Come to think of it, the whole school was weirdly quiet. Sure, with most of the students gone the place tended to be rather calm, but there was always the occasional sound of the janitor cleaning something up or the faint sound of after-school club activites. Maybe the occasional teacher fetching something, too. Frowning, the girl stood up and picked up all her stuff before leaving the classroom. Maybe she ought to check up on Hibiki and find out what was taking so long, just to be on the safe side.

Yukiko would get out of the classroom and start heading toward the archery club, and things just seemed to get weirder. She didn't see anyone the whole way there, atleast until she got to the athletic wing. There she'd see the first living thing she had encountered since class ended, and it was a cat. More specifically a blue cat, that seemed intent to stare at her. If she stared back she'd feel a compulsion to come closer to the cat, it didn't look dangerous, infact it looked friendly, but if she wanted she could resist the compulsion.

2:12 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko was beginning to worry. This was not normal. There ought to be someone in the corridors or at least loitering near the classrooms, or the bathroom, or even the teacher's lounge. And yet the place seemed... Empty. Completely devoid of life. It wasn't until she reached the athletic wing that she finally found another living creature, which actually raised even more questions. What was a cat doing at school? More importantly, why was it blue? As she watched it, curious, she couldn't help but feel an urge to approach it. Being rather fond of cats, Yukiko began to walk towards it after a moment of hesitation. "What are you doing here?" She asked idly, more talking to herself than anything else.

When she got close enough, the cat's stare seemed to intensify, and without warning she would hear a voice in her head, "Your friend is introuble. I can give you the power to help her, will you accept the power to save your friend and all the terms that come with it?" If she looked around she would see there is no one else in the area, just her and the cat.

2:19 PM [Yukiko] "Wait, what?" Yukiko blinked, then looked around. No one else was here. And yet she was sure she heard a voice. What the Hell was going on? Looking at the cat, she repeated the short message to herself before her eyes widened in alarm. "Wait, what do you mean Hibiki's in danger? What power? What terms? Just what is going on here?" The girl asked quickly, alarmed. Just what was this cat?

"There is no time to explain furthur, just know that if you do not take my offer then you may not see your friend again," The cat didn't seem all that interested in her questions, "If you do not believe me then you can go past me to where your friend is yourself, but I warn you that you will likely end up in the same danger she is if you do."

2:32 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko paused. She wasn't sure what to do. Was this cat telling the truth? If yes, then why didn't it want to say anything else? She was worried about Hibiki, but could she really trust it? Clenching her fists, the white-haired girl began to run forward, past the cat as she made her way towards where her friend was supposed to be. This situation was too unbelievable, she had to see what was going on for herself first.
The cat would just stare at her as she ran by, its tail flicking behind it as it tilted its head quizzically at her choice. Yukiko wouldn't have long to go, and with her sprint she reached the entrance to archery club in seconds. Throwing open the doors just in time to see Hibiki limply go flying across the room and land in a pile of foam archery targets. The source of her flight was immediatly obvious in the form of what appeared to be an RPG slime, that had batted Yukiko's friend away with a shot out psuedopod. (Branches to follow)

(Normal) The slime creature didn't appear to notice her, or atleast it tooks its time doing so, it did not seem like it could move very quick. This would give Yukiko enough time to run back into the hallway, where the cat would still be, staring at her. Its offer evidently was still up in the air.

(Dirty) Yukiko would slam the doors too hard, and the slime creatures attention was very quickly brought her way. The creature throwing another psuedopod at her that she had no hope to dodge intime. The slime appendage batting her away from the door and into the same pile of mats as Hibiki.

(Cruel) Yukiko's door slam alerted the slime to her immediatly, the gelatenous being seeming to quiver for a moment before it launched a psuedopod toward her that was different then the one that hit Hibiki. The psuedopod latch onto her front and yank her toward the slime. Sending her flying toward its slimy mass.

3:02 PM [Yukiko] "Hibiki!" The white-haired girl cried out, watching in terror as her friend went flying, batted away by a powerful blow. At least she didn't hit the wall or the floor, those targets would probably soften the impact a little. Looking at the thing that attacked her, Yukiko could hardly believe her eyes. Some kind of slime creature that looked as if it was straight from a game! How was that even possible? Unfortunately, she didn't have the time to ponder that - during the moment she was distracted, the monster latched onto her with a pseudopod and quickly drew her in with great force, leaving her with no time to dodge or chance to get away. (Cruel)

Yukiko would sail through the air as the psuedopod retracted itself, and before she knew it she impacted the slimey mass in the center, buring herself head first up to her waist in the slime. The girl would be able to flail her legs useless against her captor even as it sucked her in furthur, and she would quickly feel slime swirling around her as it started moving somewhere, she couldn't see outside the slime except in the most distorted images. If she tried to turn her head in the slime she would see her clothes were literally melting off her at an incredible rate. Even worse was that she didn't seem to have any air.

3:16 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko closed her eyes as she neared the slime, holding her breath on reflex. This turned out to be a good thing, however, as she ended up being literally sucked into the damn creature. Well, at least she didn't crack her skull open. On the other hand, she could barely see anything outside and her clothes were rapidly melting. The monster was moving, but that was hardly the biggest concern for her. She was beginning to run out of air and was possibly facing digestion. Panicking, she began to flail around, trying to break out of the slime surrounding her and escape.

As Yukiko began flailing around she would quickly find that she was going nowhere, and infact the slime almost seemed to grab her arms and legs, pinning them inside it and leaving her bound inside the slime. Her breath would rapidly run out, and on reflex she would suck in another, which just so happened to be full of slime. Miraculously she felt her oxygen come back, but she felt something else, like a jolt of fire running through her body and settled in her center, each breath she pulled in only seemed to make it worse, and by now all her clothes were long gone, though her skin didn't seem to be to being digested. Infact the only feelings she was having was the liquid slime around her.... and that slime seemed to be hardening against her lower entrance...

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Between Two Worlds (Cross_Grave)

Episode 1 transcripts part 2
3:30 PM [Yukiko] Her vision swimming and her lungs burning from lack of oxygen, Yukiko couldn't hold on much longer. She was so scared of dying inside of the creature she couldn't stop herself from reflexively opening her mouth. The sudden rush of fresh breath calmed her down a little bit, the sheer suprise of being able to breathe snapping her out of immediate panic. Unfortunately, the slime had her completely trapped and immobile now. On top of that, each greedy breath brought some kind of strange, unbearable heat with it that seemed to fill her entire body. Some kind of irresistible yearning she couldn't explain that seemed to make her anticipate whatever the slime was about to do to her lower body.

Yukiko wouldn't have to anticipate to long, as the slime hardened for a bit more, atleast to her perspective, before she felt her petals parting, and a shaft of slime pushing into her. The slime taking no time to stop at any barriers it might encounter inside her as it pushed deep in and spread her out. The slime would also give her no time to adjust as when it reached her deepest parts, it would pull out quickly, and slam right back inside her. The slimes motions rapidly picking up speed, even as she felt more slime hardening around her lips and her rear.

4:00 PM [Yukiko] If her lungs weren't full of slime, Yukiko would have moaned as she felt the shaft of slime enter her pussy. The girl felt like she should fight against it, but all resistance seemed to melt in the presence of that overwhelming heat which made her demand more. Even as her hymen broke under the pressure, sending spikes of pain through her body, she couldn't stop herself from wanting more of it. She wanted to scream as it began to pound her cunt, but she could not. Trapped inside of the slime, she could only suffer the pleasure that was forced onto her, the strange heat making her yearn for being violated like this even more.

Yukiko's open mouth would quickly be taken advantage of, as more hardened slime forced its way into her mouth. The shaft of goo pushing to the back of her throat and filling her mouth with pressure as it set a much slower pace then the one in her pussy. Then she would begin to feel her ass being pushed open, and a much smaller shaft of slime would begin working her there with a pace that was somewhere between the two. Now entraped and being fucked from all ends, Yukiko would quickly begin to lose track of the time, just being filled with the pleasure of the slime was feeding her. Driving her toward orgasm after orgasm as it continued its relentless pace. Its pace never seemed to slow, even when it would occasionally release bursts of slime down her throat and into her holes.

4:23 PM [Yukiko] Unable to move at all, Yukiko would soon find herself raped in all of her holes. Her pussy pounded relentlessly by a shaft of slime, her mouth used as a toy. Even her ass was being fucked. With the slime inside of her inflaming her sexual desires, the girl found her body betraying her quickly, eagerly responding to the pleasure of being violated. Soon enough the first orgasm hit, making her squirm from the relentless assault and driving her past her limits, exhausting her strenght. With no escape possible, the white-haired girl soon gave in, unable to focus on anything but the pleasure, lost in the sensations of being constantly fucked as the monster poured one load after another into her, making her climax repeatedly from being raped.

(Normal) How long the rape continued Yukiko didn't know, lost in the slime being without any ability to percieve the outside world, only seeing the blue slime that surrounded her. The girl would eventually notice something though, the slime around her seemed to be moving again, or atleast that is what she could guess was happening, as to her perception it was very hard to actually see the slimes parts moving. It was more like she could feel its slime flowing around her.

(Cruel, See above+) The slime continued to move around her, and then without warning she'd feel the slime in her various holes starting to pull out. Well at the same time the slime around her undulated a few times and she would realize she could feel...air? On her feet again. A minute or two later she'd find herself fully released by the slime, and find herself in what appeared to be a cave, or something similar. The slime hovering above her, and as her sight started to work again, she would see her stomatch was massively bloated, and she could only guess what that meant...

(EXTRA CRUEL/Insane, see Normal +) The slime continued to move for a bit longer, before suddenly she'd feel an impact against it, and if she snapped open her eyes she'd see through the slime a familiar face. It was Hibiki! Though she seemed slightly different, maybe her hair was longer? Then Yukiko would notice Hibiki was starting to get closer, and her clothes were starting to desolve. It looked like she had been caught by Yukiko's captor too.

(cruel) 4:52 PM [Yukiko] How long it took, she had no idea. Lost in pleasure after giving in, Yukiko continued being raped without respite even as the slime seemed to take her away somewhere. She had no idea where she was anymore or how long the trip took. All she knew was the sensation of being trapped, fucked and filled with slime. After what felt like ages, however, it seemed that the slime was done with her, pulling out of her. Then she could feel it move around her body, and after a few moments she felt the cold touch of fresh air on her naked skin as the monster spat her out. Coughing and hacking as the last of the slime left her lungs, the girl found herself lying on her back, too exhausted to move her body. She could only glance around, realizing she was in some kind of cave... And after noticing that she looked like she was nine months pregnant, she realized what was in store for her.

The slime seemed to be prepping the area around Yukiko, almost caring, though more likely caring for the spawn she was carrying inside her then for her. Then its psuedopod came out again, and prodded at her face a few times before reaching her lips. The white haired girl would be to weak to resist it forcing its way inside her. Though it only seemed to stop just past her lips, before releasing a slow drip of the slime. Just enough to keep her heat running but not enough to do anything more then that. Or atleast thats what it would seem until she started to feel something, her stomatch seemed to quiver a bit, and she realized that her womb was acting up as whatever was inside it began moving.

5:02 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko just lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling of the cave, feeling empty. At the end of a bad day, she didn't heed the cat's warning and got captured by a monster. It enslaved her and raped her, turning her into it's breeding slave for the sake of producing more abominations. She couldn't even resist when it fed her more slime, feeding that damnable heat... And prompting the creature growing inside of her to act. Her breath hitched as she realized she was about to give birth. She wanted to escape, but as it stood she barely had the strenght to squirm. The best she could do was brace herself and hope it'd end quickly.

Yukiko would feel a pain, though it seemed rather dulled compared to what it could have been. Which could only be the work of the slime being poured into her, and her body would quiver again before a pressure began to build up in her. The pressure would keep building, getting more and more painful, though still nowhere near as bad as she would have expected from giving birth, before it would release, and it would release in a rush. Her stomatch seemed to drain away in seconds, or maybe it was minutes, or more, her perception of time was still thrown off thanks to her time inside the slime. What she did know was that shortly after her stomatch seemed to return to normal size, the large slime would pull its tentacle out of her mouth and wrap it around her head. The slime lifting her head just so that she could see what was potentially a dozen small slimes that were now pooling in the space between her legs. Then the large slime would let her head drop and start sliming away, heading for probably the entrance of the cave. At the same time the slimes she had just given birth to began to move over her, heading toward her chest, which Yukiko would only now notice seemed to have grown a cup size or more, almost matching up to Hibiki's.

5:16 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko groaned around the slimy tentacle in her mouth as the pain continued to build. It was not unbearable, but it was unpleasant, a pressure that demanded imminent release. Thankfully, before it became too much for her, the barrier finally broke and in a single moment, she felt her stomach empty itself as something came out through her cunt. As the monster that captured her grabbed her head and raised it, she saw what it was - many little slimes that she was forced to bear. As the parent left, the progeny began to climb her body towards her swollen breasts. Likely with milk, which they were now going to suck out of her to feed themselves.

Indeed, Yukiko, still covered in slime, would have he breasts suckled at by the small slimes. Each no bigger then a fist right now. Her milk though seemed to be making them grow rapidly, atleast to a point, the first slimes to drink from her turning the same white as her skin and growing to the size of a small dog. Though if she strained her ears she could hear a commotion, and what sounded like a water balloon poping. As the slimes continued to suckle at her, and one of the larger ones spawning its own white psuedopod to push into her mouth, she could hear what seemed to be footsteps, and even as her progney began to feed her more of the pleasureable slime, she would hear a shout, "Yuki! Ohh god I was too late! Get off her you bastards!" A gust of wind would blow over her, and the slimes would seem to get blown furthur down the cavern. Then a familiar face would be staring down at her, it was Hibiki! Wearing a very strange outfit, "Yuki! Yuki can you hear me!?!"

5:30 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko watched the little slimes feed, idly noting how quickly they seemed to grow just from feeding on her milk. They seemed to absorb the color, too, though she couldn't fathom why. One way or another, soon enough she found the first of her progeny begin feeding her more slime, likely to keep her down... Or prepare her for another round of breeding, perhaps? Whatever the reason was, she would likely not learn. Because the commotion she could hear but ignored earlier managed to reach the cavern and summon a blast of wind that turned her over and sent the monsters flying. Coughing weakly, the white-haired girl looked up to see what was the source - and found herself staring at her friend's face. "...Hibiki?" She asked, feeling completely spent. "What's the getup..."

"Don't worry about that now Yuki!" Hibiki said, "Just rest for now, I'll take care of everything!" Yukiko would start to have difficulties keeping her eyes open, apparently the slime had been feeding her energy to keep her awake too. The last thing she'd hear before her body shut itself off for a bit was a voice she had heard before, "I warned you of the dangers of going on your own. Though take heart, you saved your actions saved your friend. I will come to you again when you wake up, and maybe you'll have made your decision by then," Yukiko's sleep would be very deep, and unfortunately that brough equally strong dreams with it, the girl reliving scraps of her experience inside the slime as she slept, and images of what might have been, her surrounded in a literal field of slimes, of a Hibiki having a wall instead of the matts. Then she'd wake up like a bowstring letting go, her body forcing itself upright, and she found herself in a hospital room, that bore more then an erie resemblance to how the school had been right before her ordeal had started, and down at the end of the bed sat the same cat as before. The feline staring at her intently, but 'saying' nothing.

5:43 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko's sleep was hardly relaxing. Her dreams of being raped, impregnated and giving birth without pause as her children violated her endlessly, of Hibiki being crippled or dying... The reassuring words that came to her moments before she lost consciousness seemed so distant as she was lost in a nightmare. Then, it suddenly ended and she found herself sitting upright in a hospital bed. At first, she almost panicked at the unexpected change of scenery, then at the lack of noise that reminded her of what happened. Yukiko was breathing heavily, almost hyperventilating as she looked around, trying to find Hibiki. And that's when she saw the cat from before, staring at her. As she watched the feline, the girl slowly began to calm down, her mind beginning to connect the dots as she relaxed. After a long silence she spent on composing herself, Yukiko finally spoke up. "I'm... Sorry for not listening. You were right."

"Good, you have learned from your mistake," the voice echoed as the cat's tail flicked from side to side, "Now even though the Youma has tried to corrupt you, it did not manage to fully succeed, and you still remain you're free will. I will ask again, do you want the power to take revenge? To help your friend fight against the beings that did this to you? This is the last time I will give such an offer. If you refuse then I will wipe the knowledge of who rescued you from your mind and let you go back to living a normal life." The cat's tail continued to flick, beating out a metronome like tone on the covers of the hospital bed.

5:53 PM [Yukiko] Yukiko stared at the cat, feeling nervous. She was scared. That thing... That youma, it took her virginity. It raped her, kidnapped her and forced her to give birth to it's children. She was scared. It hurt to think about it. Deep down, she really wanted to cry. Screw revenge, those things were monsters! She wasn't some idiot to try and- At this thought, she froze. Hibiki. Her best friend saved her. Now that she thought about it, this cat had to make her the same offer. And Hibiki, her foolish best friend, took it and saved her. Even though she'd be doomed to keep facing those things on her own, she did it for her sake. Swallowing her tears and fears, the white-haired girl made her decision. "I'll do it. I'll fight with Hibiki." She replied, face set in a determined grimace.

The cat's tail continued to flick back and forth for a little bit more, as it seemed to stare into her very soul, "Then the contract is made," and in a rather long flash of light (if you want a TF sequence, describ it here) Yukiko would feel her body being flushed with energy, and when it faded she would feel different, more powerful. And as she looked over herself she could see her outfit had changed, and a few other things besides. She also had a horn, "Hmmm, the Youma's corruption did indeed take some root in your body, though it is much less then I expected. That horn will unfortunately have to serve as a reminder of what happened to you. Still, welcome to the Youma suppression brigade, atleast according to Hibiki."

:06 PM [Yukiko] Burning. Yukiko could feel her entire body burning up with some kind of unseen fire. Not the devious heat of corruption the Youma pumped into her. No, this was a raging inferno, her fury made manifest. In a crimson flash, she could feel these flames wrap around her and fill her form, changing it. A pair of panties appeared on her as a white sarashi wrapped itself around her chest. A crimson kimono with billowing sleeves and large shoulder slits appeared on her body, along with a short white skirt. Her legs were clad in black thighhighs, with soft shoes appearing on her feet. An ornamental obi wrapped itself around her midsection, keeping the kimono in place while kote, gauntlets made of black steel plates formed on her forearms and hands. A stylized armguard appeared on her left arm, the red jewel making it look like the face of an angry cyclops. And in her hands, a beautiful sword with a smaller jewel set in it materialized. Looking into a nearby mirror, she could see her new self.

6:06 PM [Yukiko] Burning. Yukiko could feel her entire body burning up with some kind of unseen fire. Not the devious heat of corruption the Youma pumped into her. No, this was a raging inferno, her fury made manifest. In a crimson flash, she could feel these flames wrap around her and fill her form, changing it. A pair of panties appeared on her as a white sarashi wrapped itself around her chest. A crimson kimono with billowing sleeves and large shoulder slits appeared on her body, along with a short white skirt. Her legs were clad in black thighhighs, with soft shoes appearing on her feet. An ornamental obi wrapped itself around her midsection, keeping the kimono in place while kote, gauntlets made of black steel plates formed on her forearms and hands. A stylized armguard appeared on her left arm, the red jewel making it look like the face of an angry cyclops. And in her hands, a beautiful sword with a smaller jewel set in it materialized. Looking into a nearby mirror, she could see her new self.

6:11 PM [Ekon] "This will certainly be interesting. I will go get your friend, I would rather give the conversation we need to have only once," The cat jumped off the bed, and padded out of the room. -SCENE BREAK-