[Other] BF collection

totasdie

Demon Girl
Aug 14, 2011
Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Feb 7, 2016
Usually I'd be all aboard the "Oh great another random foreigner with bad english and posting etiquette, let's ditch him so hard the ditch itself will shun him" bandwagon, but honestly this is something that should get some spotlight..

I've been seeing a lot of BF games lately, but the lovely patrons of ulmf always love talking about it in such a delicate way as to perfectly avoid ever mentioning if it's animated or not. A thread like this would really help to clear that up. Here, I'll add the ones I at least know of.

To any snoots who don't quite understand what he's asking for, I'll clarify. He's most likely looking for Male POV Battle-fuck/rape games. Not platformers, not fighting games, not un-animated visual novel style games like monmusu quest, and not games that merely have animated battle-rape but aren't male POV, like succubus maze/succubus nightmare. (Although those are a personal favorite of mine)

Ero night
Ero night 2 (demo)
SHRIFT (Battle-rape, but not battle-fuck)
Parade Buster (Battle-rape)
Onnanoko6 (Battle-rape, forget it's real name it's the one with the bouncy succubus girl)
Princess Doll ("Technically" animated?)

totasdie

Demon Girl
Aug 14, 2011
Thank you
I know my english
really bad

the games that have been listed

I have to come too

fabene

Jungle Girl
Oct 15, 2011
I rarely post, but this thread is a neat idea

Check out the ROBF series! I also really liked this game "機械の少女が夢見た世界"

totasdie

Demon Girl
Aug 14, 2011
Robf all 3 parts come
and the 機械 の 世界 夢見 世界 世界 世界 also comes soon

Briger

Grim Reaper
Apr 25, 2015
Usually I'd be all aboard the "Oh great another random foreigner with bad english and posting etiquette, let's ditch him so hard the ditch itself will shun him" bandwagon, but honestly this is something that should get some spotlight..

I've been seeing a lot of BF games lately, but the lovely patrons of ulmf always love talking about it in such a delicate way as to perfectly avoid ever mentioning if it's animated or not. A thread like this would really help to clear that up. Here, I'll add the ones I at least know of.

To any snoots who don't quite understand what he's asking for, I'll clarify. He's most likely looking for Male POV Battle-fuck/rape games. Not platformers, not fighting games, not un-animated visual novel style games like monmusu quest, and not games that merely have animated battle-rape but aren't male POV, like succubus maze/succubus nightmare. (Although those are a personal favorite of mine)

Ero night
Ero night 2 (demo)
SHRIFT (Battle-rape, but not battle-fuck)
Parade Buster (Battle-rape)
Onnanoko6 (Battle-rape, forget it's real name it's the one with the bouncy succubus girl)
Princess Doll ("Technically" animated?)
Onnanoko6 is battle fuck not battle rape and it's listed as Nade Nade Onna no Ko VI -Battle F*ck With Succubus-

Nov 11, 2017
ROBFS3U (Chinese translated, stuck at passcode puzzle not sure if problem with translation):
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/RSq0lPcz/file.html

Other ones you may find elsewhere if you search.

Jacksie Create:
- Maragonquest (formerly Dramara Quest)
- Maragonquest V (formerly Dramara Quest 2)

Somme Works (DL for below: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...00#post1738800) :
- Princess Doll vs Hero
- Traveler vs Hero Egg
- The Last Seduction of Eternia

Bronze 5 Box:
- Sexy Girls Hunt

Isotonix:
- Alchemy of Monster Gem

Circle Meimitei:
- Dungeon Town
- (keep an eye out for the expansion release of Dungeon Town EX)

Kokuryuuki Software:
- M Game 3
- (theres others but they're not animated)

ブラックメタルu-1 circle:
- See this thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...11#post1726311
- (not animated but very good art)

P.D.Creations:
- The World A Robot Girl Dream Of
- (keep an eye out for sequel game on shyoo's twitter. site block non-JP users)

Angelica party:
- Incubusing SaGa
- Lust Demons Angelica vs Rua
- Lust Demon Kirara
- 東方バトルファックジーコ ふたなり魔理沙は射精してからがキモチイイ変態女の子

Aomidori:
- LVL 1 Hero Enacts The Breeding Plan to Goddesses & Girl Monsters!

PEACH CAT:
- Vampire Fuck

prism (no animate but frame changes):
- Violated Fantasy -Lust MonMusu and the Four Crystals-
- Violated Quest -Lost in the Land of MonMusu-
- Lewd School Festival -Temptations at Gakuen Matsuri-

Cyber Sakura:
- Sekuhara Gakuin BF Sex Club! Sports (Sex) Studies With Love!

Developing Room / 開発室:
- (Every game by them is BF)

Saboten:
- Sex Idol 48 Lewd Ambitions
- Mossan's Redo Adventure

A&A:
- AheQuest / アヘクエ

sweet princess:
- Gada Musume Quest

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Mar 26, 2012
Hey totasdie Love that someone started this sort of thread, big fan of this type of game too.

With that said your most recent last two posts that have RJ123714 and RJ087115 both have the same Mega link in them, not sure if you've only got the one game or just accidentally linked to the same page for both, just thought I'd let you know though.