[Other] BF collection

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Jun 26, 2013
Anyone know how to get further in 旅の仲間対勇者の卵? I cant seem to get to anything past her (first form?)

Nevermind... figured it out right after. Not sure how many times i had to do it to finally get it to go through.

Feb 26, 2009
Her pose/level/form are based on your levels, so you need to level up and keep your levels while balancing it out with upgrading skills.

Apr 22, 2013
野外合宿RPG! is also an animated bf rpg but i guess it's too loli to post...

Loomer

May 1, 2018
As one of the people who helped BF games get more attention back on Hongfire I want to say thanks for sharing what you find (been waiting for ages to post on here but had to wait for that forum update). Also I guess now is a good time as ever to clear some things up: I stopped posting and uploading games pretty much because I hit a big boredom patch with the sameness of the games I was finding and with things starting to pick up offline I couldn't put in as much time to looking for new titles anyways. That was probably for the best though because we were getting close to finding most of the games that were in circulation at the time anyways.

Luckily by the time I took my hiatus it seems circles saw the rise in popularity and the other fans took over in finding new titles so things ended up working out for the best. Anywho closing words, personally I've been supporting any patreon developers who are producing English BF content and I highly recommend any fans to try and do the same if they can so we can have much more accessible games to check out. Lately I've been enjoying Night Games but that's just me. Keep up the good work guys.

Dec 23, 2008
Glad to see you're still around. I just wanted to formally thank you for introducing me to the BF genre back during the HongFire days which I feel kickstarted mass appeal. There aren't too many groups to discuss and locate privately shared BF titles from jbbs since HF's decline and there used to be a BF Group on ULMF for some years, but after several forum updates, we've all moved to Discord. I'll leave a link to the discord below and anyone is welcome to join.

https://discord.gg/vZyfNDv

Last edited:

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Jun 19, 2016
Hate to be that guy, but the Mega link to this one is down - any chance of a reupload/PM with a link? Thanks for the thread.

Glad to see you're still around. I just wanted to formally thank you for introducing me to the BF genre back during the HongFire days which I feel kickstarted mass appeal. There aren't too many groups to discuss and locate privately shared BF titles from jbbs since HF's decline and there used to be a BF Group on ULMF for some years, but after several forum updates, we've all moved to Discord. I'll leave a link to the discord below and anyone is welcome to join.

https://discord.gg/2Dxm6D
Discord link is broken too

Dec 23, 2008
Sorry about that, didn't realize the link had expired. I've updated it now to never expire so there shouldn't be any issues.