What's new

RPG [他力本願] BFサーガ 昇段試験編 (RJ201830)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: BFサーガ (昇段試験編)

Finally someone uploaded the game on ASharing!

Birbenzunf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like they uploaded an old version since it isn't fully voiced.
I'm fine with that, better than no game at all.
And speaking of which, ouch, I really can't figure out how to play it. I tried extracting it in so many different ways, with AppLocale, Japanese locale, WinRar, 7zip, but it always gives me some butchered names for the sound files. Whenever I go fight a girl the game always crashes on me because it can't find a specific sound. I could bypass the first girl by copying the sound files in the demo into the main game (I have no idea why I could extract the demo fine but not this), but every other girl just causes the game to crash.

Anybody with the same problem figured a way around it? I hope it's not the uploaded game itself that was uploaded with butchered file names.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And speaking of which, ouch, I really can't figure out how to play it. I tried extracting it in so many different ways, with AppLocale, Japanese locale, WinRar, 7zip, but it always gives me some butchered names for the sound files. Whenever I go fight a girl the game always crashes on me because it can't find a specific sound. I could bypass the first girl by copying the sound files in the demo into the main game (I have no idea why I could extract the demo fine but not this), but every other girl just causes the game to crash.

Anybody with the same problem figured a way around it? I hope it's not the uploaded game itself that was uploaded with butchered file names.
Can anyone give some kind of plot why this guy is having BF on the girls. Also checked in AS and found out the size is the same on the updated 1.38GB did anyone tried their already?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone give some kind of plot why this guy is having BF on the girls. Also checked in AS and found out the size is the same on the updated 1.38GB did anyone tried their already?
MC lives in a world filled with succubus and wants to catch up to his childhood friend who is a succubus hunter, so he goes to take the BF Promotion Exam to become a certified hunter. The 5 girls he faces are all instructors/trainers whom he needs to BF against in order to pass. The full game is advertised to contain 5 hours of voice work and if the game does well enough, there could be a sequel continuing his adventure after becoming a hunter.

From what I can tell on AS, there are 3 different uploaders who presumably have the same copy of the pre-patched game.

Regarding the bad file name, I suggest downloading something like GetWindowText which is able to extract the error messages into text where you have to manually replace the sound files whenever you encounter an issue.

Last edited:

tppcrpg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Copypaste the error message, go to the relevant folder and change the filename.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Copypaste the error message, go to the relevant folder and change the filename.
though good luck changing the right file without knowing the file size or track length

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

---------------------------
BFサーガ 昇段試験編
Unable to find file:

Audio/SE/手コキSE(中)短
OK

I'm battling the first girl, this is the error I get (ctrl+c when it pops up). As Briger said...how do I know which file to rename?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

手コキSE(中)短 957kb
手コキSE(弱)短 709kb

truthfully you can get most of them if you play it by ear(i mean this literally) once you know the names of the files just listen to them and you should know what's what. although I suppose there are some people who might have trouble telling the deference between a kiss and a blowjob in this case:rolleyes:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I cant see to find this audio file lol guess Ill wait for a bugfix patch

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it would be just 1 File, looks like every File in SE as well as in BGS are messed up :/

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that's not going to happen since the problem is ether with where you got the game from(in this case the uploader or the uploader's source) or the settings on your computer.

scenario a
basically the uploader or someone the uploader got the game from repacked it with the wrong settings or a program that doesn't like japanese text.

scenario b
your computers settings don't recognize japanese text properly causing it to become garbled.

altairlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that's not going to happen since the problem is ether with where you got the game from(in this case the uploader or the uploader's source) or the settings on your computer.

scenario a
basically the uploader or someone the uploader got the game from repacked it with the wrong settings or a program that doesn't like japanese text.

scenario b
your computers settings don't recognize japanese text properly causing it to become garbled.
If someone got the game from AS i can say that my audio files are also garbage

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

scenario a

scenario b
possibly uploader then, I did get from AS, so Im trying another one.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

possibly uploader then, I did get from AS, so Im trying another one.
I originally downloaded it from someone named "Otokonoko" on AS, but he has deleted his post. Maybe he realized that he goofed?

Yesterday, angelice uploaded it in three parts. I have yet to try this upload. Maybe it'll be fixed?

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Better wait and don't waste your time. I tried from 5 different Uploaders (3 from AS). They all have the same version (older version where only girl 1-2 are voiced and girl 3-5 have no sound).

I don't think it will become available on the eng dlsite better hope someone shares it fresh from the jap dlsite.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that putting the audio files from the demo fixes the crashes. I at least got to lose twice without getting a crash so far. ^^

Update: This only works for the first enemy it seems. As soon as I started fighting the second girl, it crashed on me.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It seems that putting the audio files from the demo fixes the crashes. I at least got to lose twice without getting a crash so far. ^^

Update: This only works for the first enemy it seems. As soon as I started fighting the second girl, it crashed on me.
because the demo only had the first fight it it only covers that and a few generic sounds

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, just wondering if this game will be coming out on the English version of DLsite. It's been four days and it still isn't out yet. Do some developers not want their work on the English side? It's the only way I can actually buy the game is if it comes over to the English side of DLsite.

After two months BF Saga is now available on English DLSite.

Last edited:

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, there's one on Anime-Sharing from 15th September but Zapfile downloads don't finish for me so I haven't been able to check it out. It's allegedly 1,25GB - is there any chance it's the real thing or is it again the old version?

Status
Not open for further replies.