What's new

ACT [Bio Sapiens] Rabbit Burn (RJ229045)

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm using an old save that beat all the stages for the the updated versions. There is an extra tab, but all the stages are grayed out.

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm using an old save that beat all the stages for the the updated versions. There is an extra tab, but all the stages are grayed out.
That's because there are no pre-designed extra stages. They're just 20 empty slots for you to design your own stages with "stage edit" and play them. Or, I guess, maybe you could get them from someone else if you know where to find them (no, I've got no clue if anyone's sharing their designs).

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This seems to have just released on steam. Same version that we already had?

Prick

Reputation score
This seems to have just released on steam. Same version that we already had?
Nope, it's v1.09, the assets are structured through asset.resource files, which means it can't be uncensored until someone can unpack the .resource file. Haven't figured it out yet.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nope, it's v1.09, the assets are structured through asset.resource files, which means it can't be uncensored until someone can unpack the .resource file. Haven't figured it out yet.
Would that open the game up to modding? Because I really want to play this game with koikatsu models.

Prick

Reputation score
Would that open the game up to modding? Because I really want to play this game with koikatsu models.
While they are both Unity games, with similar file structures, you would need to be quite the modder to import models from another game.
And get them to work as intended.
The game is technically already open to modding, if you know how to manipulate the assets.
I've created higher resolution textures in the past for Rabbit Burn, but they suffer from weird seams because I'm not using the original texture editor.
If you knew how to use blender, you can technically edit the meshes, but that's out of my skill set.