What's new

[Complete - Full] Bitch Exorcist Rio 5 (ビッチ退魔師リオ5)

Reputation score
Original ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/bitch-taimashi-rio-5.9315/

Game purchase link (No need to play the four previous games to enjoy this one!):

Translation (V 1.00):

How to apply the patch: https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

Status of patch: Completed!

I've left version 0.99 for about a week and have received no news of any major issues so I am marking this translation complete. I literally only changed the version from 0.99 to 1.00 so if you downloaded and used version 0.99 there is no need to update to 1.00.

I left a Readme text file in the translation file for the finer details of my patch and the translation itself.

Let's see if we can get the developer some more purchases on their games! I really think this game deserves more than the 57 purchases I see on DLsite, especially considering that almost all their work has been translated into English now. My biggest "rush" from translating this actually comes from the (hopefully) positive impact it could have on the game's sales.

If you enjoy this game and you'd like to play the other ones in the series, there are translations available for those too.

You can purchase 1 - 3 in a bundle here:

And you can pick up the 4th game here:

You should be able to find good translation patches I used myself when playing 1 - 4 with some searching.

Thanks! And enjoy!

Mod edit: Original link is down, data folder courtesy of Kynshin : If link expires it is also attached here: https://ulmf.org/threads/bitch-exorcist-rio-5-bicchi-rio5.11972/post-1078151

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
I'm liking these surprise translations. 2018 has been spoiling the hell out of me with all these translations released so close together.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OMG you are the god, i so waited for someone to make a full translation for this.

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its good to see this game getting a proper translation after I shat the bed with my attempt. What I've read has been pretty great!

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone here able to reupload this? The site the file was hosted on has been taken down.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone here able to reupload this? The site the file was hosted on has been taken down.
I had the translated game sitting around so i went and uploaded the data folder, hope that works for you.
Here you go:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Would be better if you just attached it to a post, then there's no worry about the hoster going down.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh that makes sense. Well here it is.
Hope it works.

Attachments

nemesi

Reputation score
Thanks a lot, after years with the russian patch I can finally understand this last chapter!