What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Happy Life] ビッチ・ジェーケー・イン・アールピージー / Bitch JK in RPG (RJ136609)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Bitch JK in RPG

Anyone have a link for v1.11 ?

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone have a /h code for this game. Unless the text are images, i cant seem to hook the word into the machine translator.

Help?:confused:

Anyone got the latest save file?

Last edited:

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're looking for an /h code I assume you're using AGTH, and I would recommend downloading ITH which is a similar program but doesn't require /h codes (but they can still be used with it, if necessary).

There's been a couple of games that ITH didn't work well with that I had to use AGTH for instead, but on the whole (and especially with RPGMaker games) ITH has worked well for me on most games including this one.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone have a /h code for this game. Unless the text are images, i cant seem to hook the word into the machine translator.

Help?:confused:

Anyone got the latest save file?
I use Chiitrans2 without any h codes perfectly fine.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I use Chiitrans2 without any h codes perfectly fine.
Well using visual novel reader which is simillar to Chiitrans2. Guess i'll try Chiitrans2 for a change.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone give me an idea of what to do, i'm stuck at the part after going with the ship to the island and fighting the demon and the dragon, i went back to the city and the village chief told me something about the mountain, but i've searched almost every place in the mountain and nothing.
Idk if you've found out yet as this reply is late but... After the volcano, you can use the ice ability so go to the elder's house in the first town and get the ice power from the pillar in the back room to use on the fireplace. That will take you to the underground ice pillar puzzle.

Does anyone know how to access the new dungeon in 1.11?

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well using visual novel reader which is simillar to Chiitrans2. Guess i'll try Chiitrans2 for a change.
Tried using chiitrans2 but not sure how to utilize it. Think we need to search for the /h code using chiitrans2? chiitrans2 dont automatically hook them?

EDIT: Know its out of topic abit but asking it here since its connected with this game.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Idk if you've found out yet as this reply is late but... After the volcano, you can use the ice ability so go to the elder's house in the first town and get the ice power from the pillar in the back room to use on the fireplace. That will take you to the underground ice pillar puzzle.

Does anyone know how to access the new dungeon in 1.11?
Complete the game and you get a save file.

Load that save file and go to the hut in the south (where one of the brothers was at) and there's an NPC in it. 2 choices for 4 new scenes (win/lose the fight in each choice for different scenes).

A third choice opens up and the dungeon is there. Lose to the boss in the dungeon for a bad end, win and you get out. Go back to the npc and use the 3rd option again for the last 2 scenes.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I got it. Thanks man! It was a really good game just a bit too short and easy.

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation status:
Common Events: 0/59
Database: Actors, Classes, States, Titlesets, and Terms Tabs are Translated
Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Enemies, Troops, and Animation Tabs are not translated.
only the first part of the map has been translated. the one where she is in school. Since Common Events have not been translated, the H scenes are not translated yet.
I suggest buying the game yourself for copyright reasons and I may not upload the entire game since it is very big. For those reasons, Decrypt the game file you have obtained on your own and replace the data folder with the one in the zip I uploaded. This is a mini translation. No where near complete. This is just what I have done in the past week while trying to do what I can for Haru-uru Baishun RPG.
Enjoy.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just a Quick Question.

Are the H-Scenes Animated or are they Stills?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I might try this later on if Translating gets far. Thanks for the response :)

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update. I will not be changing the names of the animated battle effects. You wouldn't notice the difference since there is no text involved.
there are a total of 126 skills, 64 items, 60 weapons, 60 armors, 90 enemies (only 81 with names that are used in the game), 112 troops, and 59 common events. About 66 maps/submaps with events that need to have their text translated. Once everything but the common events and all of the events have been translated. I will release the next data file.

only 39 of the the common events contain text. I altered the names of each common events so that I will know which ones I need to translate. You wont know the difference unless you were editing it with me.

Last edited:

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moved the some of the translated unaffected data over to a 1.12 version of the game. 1.12 had some minor changes that I never translated up to anyways. Since I only translated the main part of map1 and the actors, item, and weapon, etc files It was fairly easy to move that part over to the 1.12 data folder.
Instructions​
after extracting the encrypted rpgmaker archive and putting the data folder and graphics into the main game folder that has the game app, you can replace your 1.12 version data folder with the version I post here.
Remove the spaces
h t t p : / / file post. com/ files/ dcd5m6ff/ Data.zip/
I haven't made much progress since the last time, but I am sharing it again so that you guys can have it. Plus it is updated for the version 1.12 of the game.

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no file update, I just figured out where in the script the first common event(the get item event) in the database that the text is located and was able to translate it. everytime i try to add spaces it turns the message box into a new line so I made the text into one word and added spaces behind each item since I do not want to mess with the script too much and I haven't actually learned the ruby programming language so I don't want to mess with it too much since the creator obviously added that weird feature for some purpose I do not know yet. Japanese don't require spaces as much as English so I will try to make a work around. that part is only for the center text boxes. My to do list also now has 'add Ruby Programming Language into the list of the numerous other programming languages that I have already learned.'

tord123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

appreciate your work, Lygar. thanks.

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't really have much of a system, I just go by feel when I translate. Sometimes I will leave the name of a technique or item in its romanization and leave the sounds alone by in alphabet form since it sounds better and may occasionally leave the literal translation in parenthesis in the description. For example, I left one of the techniques as Subame Gaeshi instead of calling it Swallow Reversal since it sounds better. Weapons and Items are done. Skills is nearly there. and Armors is just about to be started on.

Status
Not open for further replies.