What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Happy Life] ビッチ・ジェーケー・イン・アールピージー / Bitch JK in RPG (RJ136609)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitch JK in RPG

Can someone please PM me a Mega link of the 1.12 version of this? Torrent seeders are too low and slow on my side.

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What Have I learned about RPGmaker? ctrl + shift + f is your friend for scripts.

LygarTranslations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please PM me a Mega link of the 1.12 version of this? Torrent seeders are too low and slow on my side.
My partial translated patch should be good enough. After 1.10, there were no more added cgs and the only changes are in one map with the ship and the bugs with it not moving. if you have 1.11, replacing the data folder with the data folder from my link it should be fine. You will need to extract the encrypted file with a RGSS decrypter.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My partial translated patch should be good enough. After 1.10, there were no more added cgs and the only changes are in one map with the ship and the bugs with it not moving. if you have 1.11, replacing the data folder with the data folder from my link it should be fine. You will need to extract the encrypted file with a RGSS decrypter.
If I use your file with 1.12, will it work too? :)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dumb lame lol me.. i got the sword and can wreck brown rocks.. where do i go now?..the other road in forest block with silver/metal rocks. anyone help me out .. pls anyone im really stuck i dont want to see the cg sets easily

Last edited:

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

go to the north wall behind the mayors house and look for the crack in the wall. Press A. Hope that helps.

DARKAXL

Reputation score

Anyone Please help me, Now I'm at demon lord castle, I defeat chimera on 3rd floor, and get a key to open prison in basement floor, and get a new key, then I can't go any further.
What should I do?

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone had any uploads to this game. Was downloading it on Nyaa and it finally finished, but was missing some files for it to not load. Thanks!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone had any uploads to this game. Was downloading it on Nyaa and it finally finished, but was missing some files for it to not load. Thanks!
Are you using japanese locale?

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you using japanese locale?
I am using Applocale with the japanese script and it says it is missing 01 BGM. I deleted it and now I am trying to get it from the first link on this page. It keeps uploading and dropping though.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that happens to me sometimes when its missin some audio files, ill go to DLsite if its there and dl the demo, then add the missin files to my game.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that happens to me sometimes when its missin some audio files, ill go to DLsite if its there and dl the demo, then add the missin files to my game.
Did this and it worked. Thanks!

As far as the partial I got the one on the fourth page of this topic and haven't tried it yet. I also do not know if it will work for this versions update or not.

htt p://s000.tinyupload.vcom/index.php...61 366217612080 Close the spaces up.

Props to Lygar.

Last edited:

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I gave the guy that was passed out in the cave the water and hes in his house but the game will not let me advance further into the cave.

Went everywhere and I am stumped what to do next.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I gave the guy that was passed out in the cave the water and hes in his house but the game will not let me advance further into the cave.

Went everywhere and I am stumped what to do next.
Did you talk to him? You need to help him out and bring him back to the village.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did you talk to him? You need to help him out and bring him back to the village.
Yep. He keeps repeating the same thing while passed out. Dunno what he is saying. He's passed out in the bed.

Edit: Figured it out. You had to go to the village town and get some bearded guy to make a sandwich meal. Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.