What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR [sunntr] 碧池盗贼 / Bitch Raider 1.00

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In church there is a event or not cuz i going there like 7 times and nothink happend.

Ok is trigered now .

Last edited:

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question:
In the beach sidemission, after blond guy is back inside the building are there no more scenes? I'm playing 4.0

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what i know i make it so many times and there you can give him a blowjobs and later you are going with him to cave a have sex . At night there will be a guy in this beach and you can have sex with him . you need to repeat this so many times and you will get this scenes

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
HUGE fan of your work, bought all 3 of your games (Bitch Princess, Escape from Z City and 隕落の艦)

Wish you the best of luck and if you ever need any help don't hesitate to send me a message.

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
HUGE fan of your work, bought all 3 of your games (Bitch Princess, Escape from Z City and 隕落の艦)

Wish you the best of luck and if you ever need any help don't hesitate to send me a message.
Thanks!!

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
what i know i make it so many times and there you can give him a blowjobs and later you are going with him to cave a have sex . At night there will be a guy in this beach and you can have sex with him . you need to repeat this so many times and you will get this scenes
Well, you can buy some philters from store and use them to advance your PRURIENCY. Then you will find out that it's more easier to start the hentai events.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Aw, thought this game was a hentai tomb raider.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
剛玩了一會0.302的版本 遊戲的設定真的很帶感 光是御姐和NTR我就高潮了好嗎. 更不要說滿滿的100分的畫風, 船和城市的場景也佈置的很仔細, 甩其他Patreon rpg好幾條街. 感覺又是一個神作了.

不過可能是因為女主角本身設定就是個碧池? (說起來現在Bitch很多時候是用來罵態度惡劣的人/賤人之類, 反而如果只是想說淫蕩會用Slut比較多 不過我也不太清楚..) 感覺一開始就隨便被人脫衣摸乳也沒什麼反抗直接高潮了..(感覺應該要重覆幾次事件才到這一個階段) 這跟我想像中的女飛賊很不同. 又或者作為人妻(偽)穿兔女郎裝上班真沒問題嗎? 淫亂/浮氣都沒怎麼上升也可以馬上答應完全沒什麼考慮苦主的感受. 加上感受不到男苦主對女主的感情, 甚至有點覺得他真的是小白臉只是利用女主 (好像只是嘴上說說愛實際上不是真的關心女主). 實在找不到NTR的那種看女主慢慢墮落的虐心. 就算是不當成NTR來玩 只看女主也好像是女主本來就想被幹所以沒太多感受.

當然遊戲本來就說是碧池了 所以我自己口味太獨特就無法好好享受. 但應該一般人也會覺得這是很好的遊戲. 樓主加油阿 感覺如果不是語言問題你之前的遊戲完全應該賣過千才合理. 祝你遊戲在Patreon大賣!!

ps 多口說一句 如果將來會有中英文設定的話可以用一個global var language, 如果玩家選中文就set language=0, 英文就language=1. 然後對白用array, 比如dialog_S1a[], 然後dialog_S1a[0] = "這是場景一對白A"; dialog_S1a[1] = "This is dialog A for Scene 1"; 到角色說對白時就用dialog_S1a[language]. 那就不角色說話都要查一次語言, 以後甚至要加上日文或者其他語也很方便. 如果你已經知道了或者有更好的方法就不用管我>_<

in english:

I just played the 0.302 version and I think the setting is amazing. I could cum with just the thought of strong female lead + NTR. The graphics is great and the details in the city/buildings are far better than most patreon RPGs.

But perhaps the game already says Bitch in the title, (although i think bitch now is more used on terrible ppl or to insult someone. Slut seems to be more appropriate if MC is just lewd? But im not sure here)
the way MC just let ppl touch her boobs and orgasm without much resist (would have been better if this is a stage 3 or 4 scene) is just different from what I think of a "strong" female (tomb raider) or female Arsene Lupin. I can't seem to feel the love from the bf towards MC so I don't really have much sadness/hurt/desperate feelings in NTR. Or in another scene where she simply wear that bunny suit even if shes supposed to be "married", should't she at least think about her husband/boyfriend and perhaps only agree if her lust/slut/adultry score is higher. Even if I don't treat this as an NTR game, the MC is just too much a slut to feel how desperately she tried but fail to resist the temptations, slowly being corrupted to leave her lover in the end. I feel like the she just want to be fucked instead of actually trying to resist. (even though the dialog says otherwise)

Well since the game already tell us shes a Bitch, I guess this is all intended and my taste is too odd to enjoy this game. But I still think many people will love this. OP's previous games would each have sold over a thousand if not because of the poor translation. (saw ppl talking about it in dlsite comments) I wish OP all the best with his Patreon :D

(said sth about language setting and coding in the ps, OP most likely wouldnt need my "advise", I just have too much time and got nothing to do...)

Last edited:
OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
[h=2]Bitch Raider version0.45 updated![/h]

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score