What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR [sunntr] 碧池盗贼 / Bitch Raider 1.00

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Then pay when we already did? No thanks then How about you post it here? For those who paid.
If you already paid, shouldn't it already be shown on the patreon? Even then, you can still see your pledge history. Other than that, I have no idea why posting it here for those who paid would do anything. Since most of those that are here are waiting for a public version if they hadn't attempted to find it elsewhere.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you already paid, shouldn't it already be shown on the patreon? Even then, you can still see your pledge history. Other than that, I have no idea why posting it here for those who paid would do anything. Since most of those that are here are waiting for a public version if they hadn't attempted to find it elsewhere.
I created another account that's why

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I created another account that's why
Why? Patreon lets you fix it. And you can simply tell them to search their history for previous pledges. If they don't, you can just bring it up to the platform. There doesn't seem to be any point to put the patreon vers. on the forum where most people probably didn't subscribe anyways.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
By the looks of it- trawling through all his Patreon posts and this thread- 0.7 is for Patreon backers only. The only version available to the public is 0.302.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Every time I get excited by a game premise lately, I find out they have monstrous tits that don't even look human. It's so frustrating.

EDIT: I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. If that's the kind of thing you're into, then more power to you. I apologize.

Last edited:

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
h t p s :/ /m e ga .nz/#!JnowWKKL!AXec-v_ D V2 tt 3f j Hh jN Ql GCF 1l oWx 9 D k r xEr WlS ViU U

Stuck at prison after lesbian h scene .... any idea ?

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
h t p s :/ /m e ga .nz/#!JnowWKKL!AXec-v_ D V2 tt 3f j Hh jN Ql GCF 1l oWx 9 D k r xEr WlS ViU U

Stuck at prison after lesbian h scene .... any idea ?
Well, the game of version0.75 is over after lesbian h scene. Please look forward to more updates.

Negima55

Reputation score
  1. Does anyone have the passage from 0.77 to 0.82 version, I do not understand what to do in the Arena all won, went to the doctor, there was a scene, she repeated, mines was on the way there, only useless dialogue, where next? Is that it?​

OP
sunntr111

sunntr111

Lurker
Reputation score
You have completed 0.82 version. Please look forward to next update.