What's new

RPG [ハウスゲーム] ビッチ退魔師リオ5 / Bitch Taimashi Rio 5 (RJ188301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is my first post, so please be gentle:

Bitch taimashi rio 5 is the new adventure (even if a new will coming next years) of our protagonist Rio, coming in town to extorcist tentacles-demons-monsters with the power of love (sex off course). In this chapter Rio can fight zombie and aliens strange form in a RPG style gameplay and discover the mistery of the island with special guess like the rival in BTR2 and the girl in BTR3.
This game contain Pegnancy and rape scenes but nothing disturbing.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bitch Taimashi Rio 5

clickable link

i didn't even know there was a 3 and 4.

just looked up the CG's for the 5 that are out and i'm saddened that there is not a single pregnancy bad end. with the amount of sex she has, it should be a given that she should have gotten pregnant at least once by now.

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The art style has come such a long ways from the first. Really am quite impressed by the development of it.

Looking forward to seeing a translation of this at some point in the future.

Won't get my hopes up on it, but I certainly would love to see it happen.

PS: If my memory serves me well, which it doesn't, but I can't remember any pregnancies in the first 4. I know she gets inflated a lot, but don't recall any actual pregnancy. Although I am certain I would be proven wrong in this assumption.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few more info write sons announces that you again who.

Regarding the topic one has long since heard nothing more. ^ ^
I'm curious what awaits us this time.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

clickable link

i didn't even know there was a 3 and 4.

just looked up the CG's for the 5 that are out and i'm saddened that there is not a single pregnancy bad end. with the amount of sex she has, it should be a given that she should have gotten pregnant at least once by now.
She could be sterile.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Still waiting on that second ACT game he teased on his blog.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She could be sterile.
What kind of mad talk is this?!

Her womb is enchanted by an ancient deity's evil-warding protection magic!!
...or something. xD

Anyways, more of Rio is always a good thing. I will also keep my fingers crossed for a translation.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What kind of mad talk is this?!

Her womb is enchanted by an ancient deity's evil-warding protection magic!!
...or something. xD

Anyways, more of Rio is always a good thing. I will also keep my fingers crossed for a translation.
i dont like heroines being sterile. it defeats the purpose of monsters raping her. they don't usually do it for pleasure, but reproductive purposes. so not being able to get pregnant kinda kills the plot and mood of the adventure. just walking around without consequences.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i dont like heroines being sterile. it defeats the purpose of monsters raping her. they don't usually do it for pleasure, but reproductive purposes. so not being able to get pregnant kinda kills the plot and mood of the adventure. just walking around without consequences.

I don't know about you, but if I was a tentacle monster, I'd rape for the sheer pleasure of it. Fuck child support, filling their wombs with my blasphemous seminal fluid is the only goal I'd need in my tentacly life.

All serious now, she could just be using her demon hunter powers to not get pregnant. You'd think she'd have that covered, considering its probably her only job.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the monsters probably don't realize that, at least. I know that doesn't really make it better for the viewer, but...

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In Rio 3, I think she explains that her powers prevent her from getting pregnant but there is a limit to how often she can use the power. Thats why there are game overs if you take too many days to do stuff in Rio 3. Also, if two tentacle monsters cum inside her at the same time, she also can't use her powers properly. I forget if there were more things but yea, magical demon hunting powers prevent her from getting pregnant, to a certain degree lol.

Anyways I'm so looking forward to this game as well, I love the art and I think the gameplay is way more fun than your typical rpg grindfest (not that rpg grindfests are THAT bad...but I get sick of them after a while) Let's hope he can release it mid November like he said in his recent post.

cold crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone familiar with kanji know of an estimated release date?

I loved this series and there haven't been much I've been interested in lately due to a lack of combat rape or sprite sex style rpg games.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In Rio 3, I think she explains that her powers prevent her from getting pregnant but there is a limit to how often she can use the power. Thats why there are game overs if you take too many days to do stuff in Rio 3. Also, if two tentacle monsters cum inside her at the same time, she also can't use her powers properly. I forget if there were more things but yea, magical demon hunting powers prevent her from getting pregnant, to a certain degree lol.

Anyways I'm so looking forward to this game as well, I love the art and I think the gameplay is way more fun than your typical rpg grindfest (not that rpg grindfests are THAT bad...but I get sick of them after a while) Let's hope he can release it mid November like he said in his recent post.
wait, when did she get powers let alone demon powers lol. i don't remember having powers in the first two, but then again. that was years ago.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

""magic""

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art style has come such a long ways from the first. Really am quite impressed by the development of it.
I was actually feeling the art of #5 is worse, but I guess thats just because to me a small waist is beautifull. Went and put them next to each other just to see

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait, when did she get powers let alone demon powers lol. i don't remember having powers in the first two, but then again. that was years ago.
She's had anti-demon powers since the first game. She takes in their semen, and through some magic mumbo jumbo turns it into a demon nuking spell. Coincidentally it works on various monsters as well, though it has no effect on humans (unless they're possessed).

Did you think the monsters just arbitrarily exploded after they were done fucking her?

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Time to get hyped!

Still hoping someone translates the 3rd one. I get that a lot of the dialogue is katakana, but those parts could be crowdsourced.

Status
Not open for further replies.