What's new

RPG [ハウスゲーム] ビッチ退魔師リオ5 / Bitch Taimashi Rio 5 (RJ188301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Bitch Taimashi Rio 5

Now i've a golden key which i can use to open the way to the temple, but i always get a game over scene if i get into it. i tried to speak with the girl in the potion shop but she just wanto to sell me stuff. What about the tree in the forest which block the way? is still there and i didn't find out how can i cut it yet. I feel i miss something stupid but i don't get it :p
in temple don't jump in hole but interact with gravestone

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finished with the partial. :D

Download:

Translated: Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons/Armors, Enemies/Troups, States, System, Menu.

Added: Resize script (F5-F6)

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get the best ending? The one that's in the gallery second from bottom right with all three girls?
That's actually the bad ending, I believe.

It's nice to see that the maker's branching out into human and monster sex. Remember how in 1 & 2 there's literally nothing but tentacles? I kinda wished he had scenes with increasing severity like in 3's nightly scenes and gameovers. Makes things more interesting, IMO.

Last edited:

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you choose the 3rd option with the grocery chick, and she leaves the store, you go to the forest, grab the shiny key, go right down in the tunnels and open the closed door there, free the white haired chick and break down the door afterwards to get into the empty grocery store. Enter her personal room afterwards.
I think I missed something.. can't seem to open the room? Please help

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The ivy/tree in the forest needs to be cut by the sickle. The sickle is a 'secret' treasure (it is literally contained in a treasure chest) in the mansion by the rich man with full of maids.

Rio has to sneak in at night from the north entrance (fence, with a glowing indicator). The prerequisite is to use the 'Silverine' item (according to the partial, it is from the warehouse in the park) to lure the cat out from blocking the entrance of the fence. From there, it should be self-explanatory, sneak in the mansion, and find the special key to open the door to the treasure room.

EDIT: If you have to force a night cycle to occur when you have exhausted all possible methods through quests, passing time at the beach is the only way. (I don't know if the non-tan version of the CGs will be missable though).

For the CG good/bad ending (the last two CGs):

The key to opening the blue hair lady's secret room is by completing all the cults (guys in black) quest line. Upon completing (there will be a scene), Rio will receive a round medallion like item to open the door. I believe that is the correct key item to open the door. Grab the item in the room for good ending, don't grab it for bad ending.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

It's all wonderfull but...
in every adventure she end always with a lot of cash, money and gold...
Why here she doesn't have at least 100 G ?! In what she spent?
clothes? jewelry? She is getting more naked in any adventure!
She spends all her treasure on a special laboratory that makes her impervious to pregnancy.
Since times are getting harder and harder, she even has to buy cheaper clothes with less fabric in it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The ivy/tree in the forest needs to be cut by the sickle. The sickle is a 'secret' treasure (it is literally contained in a treasure chest) in the mansion by the rich man with full of maids.

Rio has to sneak in at night from the north entrance (fence, with a glowing indicator). The prerequisite is to use the 'Silverine' item (according to the partial, it is from the warehouse in the park) to lure the cat out from blocking the entrance of the fence. From there, it should be self-explanatory, sneak in the mansion, and find the special key to open the door to the treasure room.
At the risk of finding it within the hour I post this, how do you get into the warehouse at the park?

milili

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to beach and (after sunbath) take left upper path.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To add what milili said, after tanning on the beach, you are not allowed to get caught by the beach guys. If you get caught, then you will miss the opportunity. Save the game after tanning and successfully avoid all the guys on the way to the top left corner.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just beat the game. I'm still missing one Cult scene.

Anyone know how to get this one? Here's a link to the scene in question:

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just beat the game. I'm still missing one Cult scene.

Anyone know how to get this one?
You need to go to the park at night after you complete the Cult main quest
That is to say you need to get the main guy arrested

On another note, can anyone help me with these?
puu.sh/sgFML/f5c51a433a.png
Sorry if it is not clickable but I`m still not allowed to post links.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got the 3rd bitch exorcist game?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You need to go to the park at night after you complete the Cult main quest
That is to say you need to get the main guy arrested

On another note, can anyone help me with these?
puu.sh/sgFML/f5c51a433a.png
Sorry if it is not clickable but I`m still not allowed to post links.
For the two in the center to the far left, you have to battle the creatures in the Temple and tempt them. You also need to lose to them to unlock the second CG.

For the one in the center but in the second row from the bottom, you have to be at 30 health or under, and run into the tribal villagers in the forest. This will bring your health to 0 and unlock that scene.

For the one at the very bottom, I believe you have to find Mei Mei in the forest by getting the scythe from the rich man's mansion, and cutting through the jungle blocking the paths to her. She is being ambushed by the tribal villagers in an inner corner of the forest.

Also, thanks for helping out XD

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

What the heck happened to the art in this game..

1. Waistless
2. Face is just weird
3. Shorts look like they are painted on and not worn

Wow.. this art went down hill. Hope the game play is there because if I did not know better I would think this was a clone by someone it just looks that bad.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the heck happened to the art in this game..

1. Waistless
2. Face is just weird
3. Shorts look like they are painted on and not worn

Wow.. this art went down hill. Hope the game play is there because if I did not know better I would think this was a clone by someone it just looks that bad.
While I don't think the art is terrible, the CG at the beginning of the game immediately made me wonder what the heck is going on, as it looks like her left breast basically extends from her right leg:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, I figured I knew where to go to save both girls. One in the temple basement, and one in the forest behind the vine.

Turns out those are both events with the silver-haired girl. So where the hell is the Miko?

edit: Nevermind, found her. Tribesman camp, where I never expected to have to go back to.

Last edited:

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is great and I'm actually liking the art, but I expected more scenes and more with the other girls. I'm bit disappointed regarding that. More costumes would've also been great.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

While I don't think the art is terrible, the CG at the beginning of the game immediately made me wonder what the heck is going on, as it looks like her left breast basically extends from her right leg:

While I think I know what is going on and what is supposed to be happening and why it may look misleading...
But damn if my first thought wasn't "That's some insane insertion/expansion!!".

Anyways. Poor Rio...

OP
A

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I think I know what is going on and what is supposed to be happening and why it may look misleading...
But damn if my first thought wasn't "That's some insane insertion/expansion!!".

Anyways. Poor Rio...
Poor? She is a Sexinator XD

Status
Not open for further replies.