What's new

RPG [ハウスゲーム] ビッチ退魔師リオ5 / Bitch Taimashi Rio 5 (RJ188301)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadypro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitch Taimashi Rio 5

mega.nz/#!jJwSULYC!fwnD-Osxl2vp6RtbnMzNz8vmjQ2S4fWKx9H1vt7LE5M

I normally just post my translations there since I don't frequent this board as much. Don't really pay attention to what's been shared here.

Seeing as someone was kind enough to do number 4, it would be a shame to leave the last one missing. Sorry if it's a crap translation. I do what I can to the best of my miniscule abilities.

If you want to put this in another post in the translation section, that's fine by me. Again, I'm not as active in these boards so don't pay much attention.
Link is down , anyone can reupload this translation for rio 3 ?

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link is down , anyone can reupload this translation for rio 3 ?
Here you have it: mega nz/#!KkgylDyT!CJ9QjggZLmQWu-8gcobJAy4SOloO0F48MAWBXBU3sm8

(I don't have 15 posts yet so i can't make this a link, just add http before everything and . between mega and nz)

Does anyone have the translation for this game? I have the partial but is not the same and it the only one that i don't have in english.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the translation for this game? I have the partial but is not the same and it the only one that i don't have in english.
The partial is all that exists at the moment. There was a full translation in the works but the person translating it hasn't been on the site in 3 weeks. The translation is likely dead for good.

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The partial is all that exists at the moment. There was a full translation in the works but the person translating it hasn't been on the site in 3 weeks. The translation is likely dead for good.
Thanks

OP
A

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did Somebody know something about the translation?

ggnore12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone wanted the save files so i'll just unload them here have fun. I think the first one is the gallery and the rest is just random save points where a scene is about to play or something.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh hello there.
Yes, sorry for the necro, but I just wanna show this:

:eek:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
ahhh crap, I tried to find the game here, but the search function is disabled :/

Reputation score
Just to let everybody know I made a complete translation of Bitch Taimashi Rio 5. Ideally it's complete but I want more people to try it out before I mark it as so. I've publicly released it for testing and if nothing serious comes up it will be marked complete by next Thursday. Feel free to try it out and give me some feedback if you own the game!

Link to translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/bitch-exorcist-rio-5-v-0-99-released-6-21-2018.11972/

Status
Not open for further replies.