What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] Fallen Princess Lucia Story / 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 (RE183431) (RJ183431)

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What the heck is the safe combination in the king's room?

EDIT: Found it. Find the robot in the training center.

Shingen Tobu

Reputation score
Well, I have moon key and star key from those book. The moon key is used to unlock the chest inside the piano in her room. But about the star key, I don't know how to use it. Sorry but can anyone help?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, I have moon key and star key from those book. The moon key is used to unlock the chest inside the piano in her room. But about the star key, I don't know how to use it. Sorry but can anyone help?
Attaching the guide I used to include in the translation patch, it answers a lot of questions, including this one. (talk to the robot to use the star key) Note you can't use any of the keys til after she can gain levels.

PS could someone update the thread with the English title?

Attachments

Vuong

Reputation score
How to get permission to get inside king's room? I already saved king and Guin but he only gave me the sun key to get the true rapier.

Glaader

Reputation score
hy over ther great job for the traslation still have some more to be doon but so far's great by the way.
Ony one question m'i a dump or somthing ... i can't find a way to oppen the chest around everywhere in the map (castel, montain etc etc) no key no hole .. so what (i havent gone to the losing loki fight yet so if it's required to go througth taht point... i'll say it i'm a dumpy girl in a rush :D thank for the tip on that.

Genexis1

Reputation score
Where is the recollection room? Am at the 2nd half of the game and cant find it

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
I don't want to spoil the game so what I can say right now is the give me so much suprise tgan I thought.

But what I disappoint little bit here is that there is no cut-in or gallery of gangbang for Lucia willingly at any event except some can not be consider 'willingly'. I hope the creator of the game reconsider and update more cut-in Lucia prostitute herself with one or many males.

questions guy

Reputation score
hi guys
i know its a very old game but i lost all my saves files..
can someone share his saves please (100% would be nice)

thank you !

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
I know this is an old thread but I want to share how to learn masturbated before the day 10:

1. Catching the bookstore thief.

2. Learn 20 Sex Knownledges from the Sex Education books fast as much as possible through the main quest.

3. Increase sex xp to 10 by VIP dancing, just 'show' only, no need to lose virgin.

4. Meet the thief boys again and Lucia will learn the masturbation skill.

5. At night, masturbating and drinking ovaluation drug, rest and get the result.

Last edited: