What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] Fallen Princess Lucia Story / 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 (RE183431) (RJ183431)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 [RJ183431]

That's right, I already opened one of the chests in the first floor. Is that what was going on? How do I avoid the pit traps? Every time I go to the second floor and pass a corridor, I fall to the first floor.
You can remember where they all are and carefully work your way around them, but it's much easier just to go back to the treasure chest and replace the item. That will stop the traps appearing.

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

uhm guys, did i missed something, ror why can't I open chests? I just aquired the sake for the bridge but still can't find a way to open those things. oO

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

uhm guys, did i missed something, ror why can't I open chests? I just aquired the sake for the bridge but still can't find a way to open those things. oO
You can't open chests until the second half of the game, when you're levelling up again. (Assuming you dodge the bad endings).

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, sorry for the kind of off-topic question, but is this game worth spending time to try and play with no translation? Or should I wait?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, sorry for the kind of off-topic question, but is this game worth spending time to try and play with no translation? Or should I wait?
Well, there's always machine translation.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just in case anyone needed a shortcut to the crystal puzzle,

or option 1, 3, 4

Attachments

Last edited:

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I just found out that Black Panda just released an update... Today! With a post on their website.
It contains many scenes with Lucia and her sister.

Any news on the translation and uncensor patch? Is this the "big" update BP was telling yugifan to wait for?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I just found out that Black Panda just released an update... Today! With a post on their website.
It contains many scenes with Lucia and her sister.

Any news on the translation and uncensor patch? Is this the "big" update BP was telling yugifan to wait for?
I think the big update might be the fact that it is getting a translation approved by the developer himself? The website posted "We are planning to translate overseas versions by volunteers. I hope you can wait for a while."

Anyway the new update looks really good. I can't wait to play it myself. If he does post the english translation on the dlsite I'll probably buy it to support more translations supported by developers.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know how to start or unlock any of the new content (for example with the little sister)?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I know is that Black Panda said that you have to be using a save from before a "true clear" and you have to talk to Lucia's sister when she's in the castle.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version2.00 is really laggy for my computer...and the previous saves don't really work anymore...Does anyone have an up-to-date save? Thanks:p

edit:While i still could use the previous saves, when I get to the newer contents I just end up getting a black screen...So I figure it must be the saves that messed my game up...

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm confused, do I need a save from before you get your ass kicked by the big bad ?

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so I spent hours trying to play the new version, and finally got to the EX parts, but I still end up getting black screen....Does anyone else have the same problem?

fallenslayer1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or guide for this game yet?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, but you should really read through the thread.

There's no single-post guide, but reading through the thread will serve the same function.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heres my save if anyone needs it, and I would really appreciate if they tell me whether it works for the EX part or not, buying the game but not being able to get the new contents is really frustrating for me...:(

Attachments

Forestwalker

Reputation score

Ok, so I spent hours trying to play the new version, and finally got to the EX parts, but I still end up getting black screen....Does anyone else have the same problem?
Don't die or be in combat when the timer runs out-the two scenes mix if that happens.

To get the Ex scenes:(This has to be after you lose to the demon king and the rpg starts)
1)Talk to your sister
2)Get the mission from the bartender.
3)Talk to people with the * above their heads. At first it goes between the bartender and the potion seller.
4)Talk to the guard at the south gate, and there will be a cut scene.
5)Go to the new forest from the west gate.
6)Talk the guards in the forest until a guard with a * appears, and then talk to him.
7)Go to the lighthouse.
8)To get the first sister scene let the timer run out WITHOUT getting caught in combat with the bandits.
9)To get the other scenes lose to the ninja(GOR).

Save files for those who want them.

Attachments

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't die or be in combat when the timer runs out-the two scenes mix if that happens.

To get the Ex scenes:(This has to be after you lose to the demon king and the rpg starts)
1)Talk to your sister
2)Get the mission from the bartender.
3)Talk to people with the * above their heads. At first it goes between the bartender and the potion seller.
4)Talk to the guard at the south gate, and there will be a cut scene.
5)Go to the new forest from the west gate.
6)Talk the guards in the forest until a guard with a * appears, and then talk to him.
7)Go to the lighthouse.
8)To get the first sister scene let the timer run out WITHOUT getting caught in combat with the bandits.
9)To get the other scenes lose to the ninja(GOR).

Save files for those who want them.
Hi, I used your file and got the same results, all I end up was a black screen, and when I opened the scene in the gallery, I got this instead, but no texts were coming up...Maybe I'm missing some files? But that shouldn't be the case since I bought the game from Dlsite...

Attachments

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm going to ask this question because nobody's actually spoken about this: How can you get the bridge repaired, in detail? I've gotten the guy in the cave south of the town his potion and he left, I've gotten ero books 1 and 2, but I can't get any farther.

Forestwalker

Reputation score

Hi, I used your file and got the same results, all I end up was a black screen, and when I opened the scene in the gallery, I got this instead, but no texts were coming up...Maybe I'm missing some files? But that shouldn't be the case since I bought the game from Dlsite...
Did you get the newest version? He updated it with new content. Otherwise you might have to grab a version off of anime-sharing.