What's new

RPG Loli Guro [Black Panda] 魔法少女コノハ LoliQue 2 -Gaiden- Konoha (RJ265004)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Game's Out
Title.jpg
Links:

Crappy Story Walkthrough

Controls:
Regular RPG Maker Controls

Brief Description:
You play as the heroine in one of the previous game called ロリクエ2~純白~, but this time around gameplay wise you can have up to a party of 4 rather being alone if you want to. One key note here is that the world is like the previous installment being an open world RPG, meaning you will encounter extremely difficult enemies if you roam aimlessly without knowing the strength of each region.

In-depth Mechanics:
Going to be split into multiple parts for better neatness:
The combat is on auto attack or defense until your action gauge fills up so you can use skills or items. During the battle you have a sexual gauge which dictates how close you are toward cumming, and when you do, you are knocked out of conscious. When you are bind, there appears a bind health with the character's icon shown above the enemy's health. There are two ways to get out of bind state: Attack the enemy till the bind health is reduced to 0 (slow way) or you can use action gauge to unbind the character itself (fast way).
Compared to last game, there's less customization for equipment; Last game had weapon, glove, hat, clothing, socks, earring, and necklace, while this game has "weapon gems", "accessory gems", clothes, and "clothes gems". The weapon option is there, but as of right now, it cannot be swapped out or changed. When obtaining weapons, there's a chance that it'll contain some kind of element attached to it. Getting equipment also gives a chance of +1 to +5 to random stats on the equipment.
There a few things you can do with your house:
1) There are different variation of themes that you can choose form the front desk, which will switch how the house interior looks and having different effects.
2) You can level up the house up for increased effects.
3) From specific vendors when you've obtain their vendor shop permit, furniture can be purchased for levels and to decorate the house.
4) You can manage your party members here.
5) Storage box will be accessed here, which is very important due to items having weight in this game.
6) Sleep or breed an egg on the bed.
The game is similar to Black Jack with 3 additional rules:
-There's only two cards you can hold in your hand at once, which you can swap one of them out for another 5 times max.
-If both cards are of different colors, the total score will be 0 no matter the amount they both add up to be.
-Ace will be 1 unless it's paired with a royal.
-Getting a pair from 2 - 10 no matter the color it is when the opponent has black jack will be your automatic win.
-If the dealer and the player gets the same amount, it goes to judge, which follows the rules of Spades>Hearts>Diamonds>Clovers>Black>Red.
There are a few other stuff not grouped that will be mentioned here, such as fishing, resource collecting, and crimes. Nothing much to say about fishing and resource collecting, you go to the spot, click it, get resource, and each spot gets reset every time you go to sleep. Crimes occur when you try to access something marked as red, they are most commonly seen on a chest or a door. When you commit a crime, the guards will attack you as long as your crime rating is above one star, which will decrease with time.
-How to unlock skills: Finish a quest from the guild will unlock the skill option.
-How to get tokens: Go to the panda in the guild and get accepted into it. After that, doing quests on the signboard will naturally give you tokens to use.
-How to unlock item and monster info in menu: Buy them for 10 tokens each from the panda.
-How to access the underground market: There's 3 ways to get there: The prison on left side of town, the mayors mansion, or the well in town.
-How to obtain the underground citizen pass: Talk to the man in front of underground inn and accept his quest. Go to the bottom left of the underground with houses and stuff and you'll see a guy there, defeat him to get the pass (should probably prepare a bit beforehand). Go back to the old man and exchange the stolen pass for a real one.
-How to unlock next tier quests: First you must complete all current tier nonemergency quests, then navigate to the next tier with the clipboard icon.
-How to get lorimon to join your party: Lorimons are scattered throughout the world, you can get information on where they are locked up in the second floor of the magical girl guild. Once you found them, you can fight the monster crystal and set them free. This will not be the case with legendary ones however as they require special conditions to recruit.
-How get adventuring skills: Saving lorimon around the world will give you adventuring skills like idiotic strength lvl 1 and ignite lvl 1. To level it up, go back to the bedroom and talk to the lorimon and select the second to last option. There you have quests to complete with level requirements to upgrade those skills.
-How to unlock chests: At the entrance, go left amongst the trees. There's a hidden chest there that contains the pick.
-How to steal from people: You must go to the underground and accept the quest from the guy at the tent. Go to the jail on the surface and rescue his friend, go back to him and accept your reward. You must have some karma to be able to perform this action.

Story:
In order to save the king who was trapped inside the "Mahou Grimoire", it's up to Konoha to save the day, again! Thus, she alone was transported into the Grimoire and into the unknown land. During the process into the book, the magical sword lolified and reincarnated her into a Mahou Shoujo inside the book, granting her with magical powers to aid her. Will Konoha achieve her goal of saving the king, or will she journey down a different path?

Geography of The Grimoire:
1547156181878.png E8B2A9E4BF83E794A8SS.png

Genre:
Battle Fuck, Tentacles, Rape, Corruption, Multiple Routes, Multiple Ending, Loli

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like that they are going for, but I dislike the "cheap" stretch animations...

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Did something happen to Konoha? She looks kinda "lolified" in this Sidestory.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
at least the title fits better this time i guess

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well he said there's gonna be lots of costume (like the first game), and pregnancy state in the battle motion too
Hmm... worth my full intention though. Gonna inspect this often.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well I skipped its predecessor but I'm sold on the in-battle stuff, though seeing how the game immediately crashes in his combat preview video I'm expecting this to still be far off and end in a lot of jank lol

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hurry and delete that before it's too late! Loli imagery isn't allowed when it's lewd on here.
whoops sorry, thanks for reminding me.

Well I skipped its predecessor but I'm sold on the in-battle stuff, though seeing how the game immediately crashes in his combat preview video I'm expecting this to still be far off and end in a lot of jank lol
I think Black Panda are a fast worker (and really like to update his blog twice or thrice a month). They already started from April 2018 and usually they work about 6~8 months for the game (I've once followed one of their game production). Got to say, the fastest it will come out is this year December from the recent game experience. And that battle video are taken from July update.

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I think Black Panda are a fast worker (and really like to update his blog twice or thrice a month). They already started from April 2018 and usually they work about 6~8 months for the game (I've once followed one of their game production). Got to say, the fastest it will come out is this year December from the recent game experience. And that battle video are taken from July update.
Haven't been checking back, but late December seems a bit far fetched, latest cien said that this might be their biggest project yet(google translate), and might take lots of effort, so i would be fine if it was next February tbh...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Some news update from the author(using google translate), it seems he's been working on some short games that's gonna be released this year, so i'm not entirely sure if this games developments gonna be pushed back a bit more or not...

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
(google translate)
New blog update talks about how he's finished the mini game that he'd been working on these past 2 months, and wishing to get his motivation back after developing this game for a year.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Just an update from author again on his posts saying how he'll be releasing the trial version in spring of this year(ci-en paid only), and he somewhat has a planned release date in mind.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Haven't updated in a while, but Ci-en announced a corrupt version of the character! Can't wait till the demo this spring! XD

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New updates: Bed animation, some h-scenes, and the bars are all implemented! Old info demonstrates a domination system, where if you killed the required amounts of mob in a specific area, a mini boss appears. Killing the boss will make the mobs in the area peaceful. Still no demo for the game yet though...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New cool mini game added to the bar, where you work as a waiter and take/deliver orders while avoiding sexual harassment from customers. More info can be found on their Ci-en page, NEWS NO.031.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Not sure if it's delayed further or not, but something coming in September and the announcement of new work it seems is gonna probably slow this games production time down... At least the author is taking breaks from it though. :/

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update, author couldn't make it within spring for demo, but he said it'll be soon... Also, new work is confirmed and in progress it seems.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Ci-en 1 year anniversary has started, follow your favorite game creators! Also alpha trial version 1.00 is planned to be coming out next month after his two goals have been achieved.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
On Twitter blackpanda mention that he would try postpone the demo to late sept. I guess we better all should tell him not to do that.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
In debugging hell, he's planning to move it to next year release instead...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Polls open for complete citations on every detail of the game update, this includes video demo and ci-en link. Opinions are much appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the official release date for the game has been confirmed to be first of next year/last day this year for PST time pretty much.

Last edited: