What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Black Panda] ロリホイ2★マオウの力はパないの★ Loli Hoi 2 * The Demon Lord's Power Sucks* RE153337 RJ153337

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of Loli Quest 2 ' 'a comes another loli game.

I guess this is the thing he mentioned working on when he was taking a break from LQ2.

Still loading trial atm so no comment, but it's marked as role playing so I'm tagging RPGmaker for now.

A modern day tale about a lolicon protagonist with sudden "demon king" power.

* Level up in a game within a game
Within the story of Loli Hoi 2 is a battle RPG called "Dark Judgment" which makes you stronger!

* Sex with your choice of 3 lolitas
Defeat the boss for a sexual festival! Creampie away. Every time you do it (or redo it) is counted.

* Ecchi scenes are all "dot anime"
640x480 resolution hand-created pixel animations with voice!

* Sex scenes for every character with up to 4 variations, including pregnancy
* Multiple endings (4 total, 1 for each of 3 lolitas + BAD END)
* No game over if you lose a battle

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Black Panda] ロリホイ2★マオウの力はパないの★

As much as I love me some loli, they seem a little emaciated.
However, I'll keep my eyes open, as it's slated for "sometime this month".

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, had a while to play this.
Let me just say that I know this is a demo, and likely to change.

That said, I'm a bit disappointed - and I might have been spoiled by LoliQue2.
The combat system (such as it is) is very lacklustre. Very few enemies, and barebones for that matter. It functions, but doesn't draw me in. Feels like a chore.

I stated my opinions about the art. Very liney and pixelly. Quite literally, it looks like someone did them all up in Paint or the like. Needs a little better definition.

I've never been a fan of playing games where I'm cast in a role like this. Fat, virtually useless and fugly to boot. There is actually very little to do, and I don't think that'll change much in the full release.

Overally synopsis: Not fun. Feels like an early project that was shelved for a while and then returned to.
Come on, Black Panda. You're better than this.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least make them oppai lolis ;_;

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, had a while to play this.
Let me just say that I know this is a demo, and likely to change.

That said, I'm a bit disappointed - and I might have been spoiled by LoliQue2.
The combat system (such as it is) is very lacklustre. Very few enemies, and barebones for that matter. It functions, but doesn't draw me in. Feels like a chore.

I stated my opinions about the art. Very liney and pixelly. Quite literally, it looks like someone did them all up in Paint or the like. Needs a little better definition.

I've never been a fan of playing games where I'm cast in a role like this. Fat, virtually useless and fugly to boot. There is actually very little to do, and I don't think that'll change much in the full release.

Overally synopsis: Not fun. Feels like an early project that was shelved for a while and then returned to.
Come on, Black Panda. You're better than this.
The pixellated art is most likely deliberate. Looks like somebody ran the art through a pixellation filter for an 8-bit/16-bit 'retro' look. The in-universe game also has a similar look (the one where you fight against monsters to 'level' up, so that your patron cutesy Demon Overlord will grant you more powers).

The previous game in the series (Loli Hoi Hoi, or Loli Bait), also has a similar look.

Combat is very barebones, yes. Looks like the circle/dev group is returning to its 'roots' of making simplistic games. Likely done as a break after the ambitious project that was LoliQue 2 (which, to be honest, was almost unplayable when it first came out. Too many bugs).

As for the fugly main character, well, this is one of the weird fetishes from Japan. I suppose it can be considered as part of the 'corruption' theme of fetishes, with the girl falling for a fugly geezer instead (as a contrast to all the bishounen types who 'steal' girls away from their sexually-frustrated less handsome counterparts.

Anyway, not my cup of tea either, but I can understand why they went with this style and art direction.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Starving loli, nope. I preferred the design for loliquest 2.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pixellated art is most likely deliberate. Looks like somebody ran the art through a pixellation filter for an 8-bit/16-bit 'retro' look. The in-universe game also has a similar look (the one where you fight against monsters to 'level' up, so that your patron cutesy Demon Overlord will grant you more powers).

The previous game in the series (Loli Hoi Hoi, or Loli Bait), also has a similar look.

Combat is very barebones, yes. Looks like the circle/dev group is returning to its 'roots' of making simplistic games. Likely done as a break after the ambitious project that was LoliQue 2 (which, to be honest, was almost unplayable when it first came out. Too many bugs).

As for the fugly main character, well, this is one of the weird fetishes from Japan. I suppose it can be considered as part of the 'corruption' theme of fetishes, with the girl falling for a fugly geezer instead (as a contrast to all the bishounen types who 'steal' girls away from their sexually-frustrated less handsome counterparts.

Anyway, not my cup of tea either, but I can understand why they went with this style and art direction.
Yours is a more even hand. I can be a little unbalanced when I'm tired and sore at the same time.
About the fugly fetish, I can relate it to another game -- Rhode's Fortress. But the main character has hot as fuck.

Anyway, I'll see what this is like when it's released. Maybe there'll be more depth.
Manamana said:
Starving loli, nope. I preferred the design for loliquest 2.
You and I both. We can hope that it'll see continued development with the release the bugfix and coliseum patch.

nnescio

Reputation score

Yours is a more even hand. I can be a little unbalanced when I'm tired and sore at the same time.
About the fugly fetish, I can relate it to another game -- Rhode's Fortress. But the main character has hot as fuck.

Anyway, I'll see what this is like when it's released. Maybe there'll be more depth.
You and I both. We can hope that it'll see continued development with the release the bugfix and coliseum patch.
Well, if you want my honest opinion...

This game is gonna suck. Especially if you're coming off from LoliQue2 and have great expectations.

dienow

Reputation score

"DILF" and "BBM" are two things I've desperately railed against for a decade now. Japan just can't stop itself from wanting to put a walking, talking manpig into everything.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...just finish Loli quest 2 for fucks sake!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could argue that Loli Que 2 is way more finished already than many other "finished" games.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The pixellated art is most likely deliberate. Looks like somebody ran the art through a pixellation filter for an 8-bit/16-bit 'retro' look... Anyway, not my cup of tea either, but I can understand why they went with this style and art direction.
Yes, it is deliberate alright, and they even seem proud of it from the game description:

Etch scene full-length dot anime
Rather than the anime of walking ground, it is handwritten dot full animation that uses a 640 × 480 screen in full.
Voice even with, I will deliver cost performance that far exceed the very practical! Previous work.
What I can't understand is why the females look like they stepped right out of a refugee or concentration camp? It doesn't fit the setting/story; and lolis tend to have puppy fat if anything? This is the only game I have seen where lolis looked like the patients at an anorexia nervosa clinic :confused:

Cheers,

OZ

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, it is deliberate alright, and they even seem proud of it from the game description:

What I can't understand is why the females look like they stepped right out of a refugee or concentration camp? It doesn't fit the setting/story; and lolis tend to have puppy fat if anything? This is the only game I have seen where lolis looked like the patients at an anorexia nervosa clinic :confused:

Cheers,

OZ
Probably the optimum the developer can do without pumping millions of Yen (read hundreds of dollars) into commisioning art. Many Indie developers go that way. Since they can't draw worth a cent, they just go the 8 bit pixel route...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must be some kind of fetish, anorexia love or something like that.

Probably the optimum the developer can do without pumping millions of Yen (read hundreds of dollars) into commisioning art. Many Indie developers go that way. Since they can't draw worth a cent, they just go the 8 bit pixel route...
Sometimes 8bit art can be costly too, but I agree with that most of the time it's a simple way to do the art design.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many Indie developers go that way. Since they can't draw worth a cent
Except BP has shown that they CAN draw. I have never seen anyone this thin without also looking miserable.
dienow said:
If it was a manpig, they would be so repulsive. Hell, even ManBearPig would be more attractive.

Bye the way, has anyone played the first LoliQue? I haven't. Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with Maho.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like BP knows they failed to deliver, as the release page now says May, and it looks like the price is being dropped as well... by a whole 300Yen.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\' '/ it's out

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bought premium for rapigator to get this. Uploading it somewhere later today. PM me for link. I try to check messages few times a day.

Put the PM:s on hold for sec. I try to find new source, that one was corrupted. Tryed to load it few times but it allways got corrupted. I info if i find the right one

PM: I think i jumped the gun on this one, sorry guys. All files i found was corrupted or just fakes. Tryed even buying this but the fricking site wont take my creditcard. Realy sorry for getting hopes up ;(

Last edited:

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bought premium for rapigator to get this. Uploading it somewhere later today. PM me for link. I try to check messages few times a day.
Wow man thats awesome. You are a cool guy.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Put the PM:s on hold for sec. I try to find new source, that one was corrupted. Tryed to load it few times but it allways got corrupted. I info if i find the right one

PM: I think i jumped the gun on this one, sorry guys. All files i found was corrupted or just fakes. Tryed even buying this but the fricking site wont take my creditcard. Realy sorry for getting hopes up ;(
Please don't ever buy a premium to download things, 99% of them are fake.

If it isn't on the usual sources then I recommend just waiting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.