What's new

[Blue Zenith] 巫剣神威控

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not actually a hentai game despite me finding it on a site for them; at least I don' think it is. This is a 3d hack 'n' slash game by (according to Melon Books) a popular circle called BLUE ZENITH.
I'm not really sure what's going on (as per usual) and haven't delved that deeply in to the game yet. But judging by the fact I found a non h game on an h site (which I rarely see) I figured I'd post it here and see what you think.

Edit: Okay, I did some poking and this game was released at the end of august. In English characters the game is called "Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae."
It's about a girl named Misa who wields a Sacred sword and is hunting down a former comrade named Suzuka who has a demonic blade and killer their mentor. The game plays a bit like DMC and the PS2 shinobi and the mechanics aren't that hard to figure out. I think most of the Music might be from DMC...

Circle's site:
Melon Books page for the game:

Last edited:

Suzakurenzan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Blue Zenith] 巫剣神威控

Yes, i already cleared easy modo...

actually the final boss is toooooo hard >___>
is there any "walkthought" so i can anticipate her next moves??

also i don't know about the list of upgrades, and customes

Easy mode unlock Miko's Outfilt don't know about normal and hard...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few sleepless nights and close to 26 hours of playing time later, I can say I've fully cleared the game (Very hard doesn't unlock anything other than bragging rights).

I wasn't much good at the DMC4 demo, but this game gave me enough practice to try similar games on a keyboard without embarrassing myself.

Easy mode: Unlock Miko outfit
Normal mode: Unlock Suzuka skin
Hard mode: Unlocks very hard mode.

There comes a point where you have so much SP you won't know what to do with it since all of the upgrades will be purchased.

As for the final boss, several hours on normal mode sussing out the attacks helped figure out most of the attack patterns:

1. 4-slash attack and a 360-horizontal slash: Block the first 4, the last attack after a pause must either be just-guarded or dodged.
2. Medium/long distance beam attack: Start dashing and keep running until all of the beams miss.
3. Fan of energy spikes: Either keep your distance and avoid the attack through the gaps or get behind the boss and start attacking while she executes the attack (the latter is more difficult and risky depending on position and time).
4. Powered-up 360 super slash: After getting owned by this attack more times than I count, the only way to avoid it is to either keep your distance or if up close use just-guard (hard) or purchase the "先の閃" upgrade which allows you to counter the boss's attack for huge damage if you press the special attack key just before you get hit (high risk, high reward and it even works if you get the timing right even when the attack is too far away to connect)
5. Charged-up overhead slash: The boss will do this when she gets heavily injured. This is also doable with the special counter attack above. Alternatively staying to her side and rear should allow players to avoid the attack.

Last edited:

Amakakeryu

Reputation score

Already beat both EASY and NORMAL, but I only got Miko Outfit... whats give? :eek:
Still on the 1st Stage on HARD Mode... without the help of Just-Guard cause I don't know how to perform it lol

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually got the SUZUKA skin after beating HARD mode.

Something I found useful (once you have some sword gauge upgrades) is that you can press the "Movement" button while holding the "Secrets" button to charge your special attack quickly:
initial to 1st stage: 1/3 of sword gauge
1st to 2nd stage: 1 full sword gauge (each gem on the sword is a full gauge)

The button I am calling the "Movement" button is the one you hold to:
- do a trip attack when pressing the "Fight" button
- do guard-breaking slashes when pressing the "Slash" button (3rd slash knocks enemies down) [must be purchased first]
- do extensions to charge attacks [must be purchased first]

---

About the attacks of the final boss mentioned by Harleyquin13:
1. The boss hesitates a bit between the 2nd and 3rd slash; this gives enough time to roll away from the her and avoid the remaining slashes by being far enough away.
4. The easiest way to avoid the powered-up 360 slash if you are close is to jump over it.

---

I actually find the second-last boss, Suzuka's 2nd fight, harder than the final boss (probably because of her blocking, and the attacks following that).

Attack patterns of Suzuka (2nd fight):

*1. 3 regular slashes, and a wide slash. This is sometimes followed by a leaping slash.
*2. charge attack, 1st stage: a wide slash while moving
3. charge attack, 2nd stage: 3 leaping slashes
[NOTE: she yells when performing a 2nd stage charge attack]
4. A dashing slash. (mostly only used when far enough away)
5. 3 projectile slashes. (mostly only used when far enough away)
*6. [low health only] 2 regular slashes, then 3 leaping slashes

Suzuka blocks yous combos frequently; she may attack with a *-pattern immediately after blocking.

Basic strategies for avoiding damage.
regular slash: block or run away
wide slash: distance; may be able to roll away to evade; may be able to jump over
moving wide slash: run away to not be hit; may be able to jump over
leaping slash: move left or right only
dashing slash: maybe move left or right?; may be able to block or roll away
projectile slashes: move left or right and hope not to be hit by the first

About her combos (patterns 1 and 6):
Her first slash is always towards her left (the right side of the screen, if you are facing her).
Therefore, if you initially run away and to her right (the left side of the screen), she won't hit with the regular slashes.
Make sure to be far enough away to avoid the wide slash, and also remember to move left or right in order to avoid any leaping slashes.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For fighting Suzuka in Stage 5 before her demonic form, I found it useful to practice countering her jumping hammer slashes since she does them so often. Normally I dodge the 1st two and try to counter the 3rd. With good timing, I can get her to bleed after two counters. From there it's a matter of blocking her angry combo special consisting of the 2 normal attacks followed by the same 3 jumping overhead slashes.

For the 1st fight against Suzuka in Stage 3, her attacks are not so over the top and hence not as easy to counter. I find that doing air slashes and the vacuum slash attack in mid-air is a good way to do damage, if she does block she only does one of two combos which can be blocked initially and then avoided entirely with jump slashes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm very surprised that this game is now available on Steam. No translation, just Steam expanding the target market to English speakers.

Played and beaten the game in its entirety, but I'm sure there are better players out there who can do it faster and with more style now that there's an easy way to pick up the game legally.