What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Bluelab] Milky Quest II

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dude makes great pixel art, but his "games" are just interactive galleries now which is a shame.
Why does it have to be monstergirls again

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Dude makes great pixel art, but his "games" are just interactive galleries now which is a shame.
Why does it have to be monstergirls again
I mean you still have to fight them, there's a boss at the end of the stage, and losing has the consequence of having to go back through a large part of the area again.
I'd say he offers a lot more than 99% of your typical h-rpgmaker games since his stuff is animated.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Does anybody know all the girl locations yet? Some of them are hidden it seems.
Oh uh, and does anybody know what the options given at the start do?

Edit: From what I understand, you get health potions (first option) from the witch for 70 gold and "capture pills" (second option, first choice) from the witch for 50 gold, which you use to capture girls.
The girls captured are used to fill out the gallery spots at the witches' home.

Speaking of capturing, they made the final boss for the demo extremely difficult to kill and impossible to capture even when on a sliver of health.
Because of course there's a chance for them to escape, right? Man's a sadist I tell you. Why else would he want us to relive capturing legendary pokemon?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard, requires; everything save a dlsite link, proper title format. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
When it meets the standard, sure. I need more than a sentence for the description at the very least.

Reputation score
Here is my Trial Save, Captured all except for Undine, Can't seem to capture her with pills... Even reduced her hp to the point where it seems like an empty bar.

Fucking love the revamped version on this game, love the animation when you use the capture pills.

Attachments

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a trial save with Undine included in the gallery, BelowAverageLookingGuy (and whoever else wants it.) Don't check my inventory or you may notice some black magic not for the faint of heart.

The blue pill that you get 3 of from the chest near the bridge seems to only have two phases before capture. The counter stops at 20 rather than 0, so maybe that's why the Undine capture would always fail. I never tried to capture her with a normal pill. You gotta remember to save your Master Ball for the most tricky Pokemon.

I'm curious if we'll end up with a similar situation as the first game where a fan translates the game and the developer makes rather appropriate use of it. Either way, I can't wait to see an uncensored version in the future. The capture animations (although all of them are reused except Undine's, currently,) are fantastically lewd.

Attachments

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Mario Aversano or @super_slicer
[Bluelab] Milky Quest II (RJ262218)

Contains lolis, oppai lolis, chubby lolis and other loli species, so no pic.

DLsite (announced for late 08/19):
Bluelab:

Milky Quest (prequel): https://ulmf.org/threads/bluelab-milkyquest-re191638-rj191638.9666/

Story:
Copy/paste of the first game. Same premise: you play as a guy lost in an unknown forest, and your only mean of defense against the various horny monster girls, is to make them orgasm before you do.

Gameplay:
Same as the prequel, with a few new mechanics. Looks like Pokemon Red, without the pokemons.
If you touch a girl on the map (or she touches you), Battle-fuck ensues.
As in the prequel, girls have a simple animated sprite, and all you see of the MC will be his penis. From the trial it looks like battles will be intercourse-only.
Battle system feature an Action points gimmick: each participant's move will use a certain delay (the bottom number) before it's used.

Controls:
- Z/enter/space to select
- X/R.CTRL/suppr to open menu/cancel
- arrow keys to move around

Contents:
Loli, 8-bit fetish, animated sprites, monster girls, chubby, plump, flabby

PS/tip: contact the dev before you translate this game.
Another game I won't play... But hey, it's BF (only 4th base, but BF still), so...
Feel free to flesh out, a barebone OP for a chubbies game would be odd.

The last line is to prevent further drama, like with Milky the 1st. Give Caesar back his lolis, that kind of things.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You people and your damn first base BF games. Is hand-holding all you can get off to!?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back to GUC.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You people and your damn first base BF games. Is hand-holding all you can get off to!?
Not a baseball expert, but home run is a measly 1 point. Grand slam, is 4.

But it's more like, I already have it hard trying not to be a dick more often than 6 days a week.
So... I have it even harder when a game asks me to get off while impersonating a small dick for a MC. Rubs me the wrong way, if you will.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not a baseball expert, but home run is a measly 1 point. Grand slam, is 4.

But it's more like, I already have it hard trying not to be a dick more often than 6 days a week.
So... I have it even harder when a game asks me to get off while impersonating a small dick for a MC. Rubs me the wrong way, if you will.
It's hard for me to relate to, because the MC's dick doesn't look small to me, (and I also didn't really see the lolis as chubby, but maybe I'm just not noticing it in the artstyle,) but I see your point.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh... So, if you're not an idiot (like m... uh, a friend) you'd be using these pills to capture girls when they're low on health.

My apologies to MC - he's not so small after all (that, or these blue pills do work as advertised).

IAmAKi

Reputation score
One thing I've noticed is that you can use the pills in the overworld in the menu. As you'd expect, they do nothing.
Which means if you don't understand moonrunes like me, you can actually waste the three pills you find in a chest trying to figure out what they do.

Definitely think the dev could have made sure you don't waste them like this.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One thing I've noticed is that you can use the pills in the overworld in the menu. As you'd expect, they do nothing.
Which means if you don't understand moonrunes like me, you can actually waste the three pills you find in a chest trying to figure out what they do.

Definitely think the dev could have made sure you don't waste them like this.
Yeah, I found that out the hard way before I finally decided to try and use an OCR translator. So you can actually fuck yourself over and not be able to capture Undine, it seems, if you waste those pills.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Anyone know the status of this game now or is it in hiatus?