What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bo Wei] Tower of Trample v1.14.5

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
Still waiting for the next update. Hopefully it will be released soon
I think we might be looking at around 20th of this month, but fingers crossed.

Last edited:

HappyEggplant

Reputation score
Is there some way to get your levels and attributes back from Lady Cobra without having to pay money?

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there some way to get your levels and attributes back from Lady Cobra without having to pay money?

When you buy a few stats back, you'll unlock a QTE minigame where failing causes her to raise the price. If you unlock the third minigame and beat it without failing once she gives you all stats back for free.

HappyEggplant

Reputation score
When you buy a few stats back, you'll unlock a QTE minigame where failing causes her to raise the price. If you unlock the third minigame and beat it without failing once she gives you all stats back for free.
Ummm....I think it's a bit too late for me... Already gone past the mini games and I've failed the third one multiple times. It's now costing a fortune for me just to buy even 1 stat back and I'm out of gold. I think I'll have to use a save editor...

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So how do you get all of the QTE minigames? Do you just fail them a bunch or does she have to take a lot of your stats/ lvls?

SeeingRed

Reputation score
So how do you get all of the QTE minigames? Do you just fail them a bunch or does she have to take a lot of your stats/ lvls?
I think it works like a cycle. You get drained, buy back stats/lvls (but not everything), get drained more/leave room come back and buy more. Do that a few times and mini games will be unlocked. You then fail the mini game and repeat the initial cycle and it'll unlock more mini-games.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Here's a save if anyone needs it.....

No I didn't cheated..........

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
Version 1.7 is now out. Here is the complete changelog:

5F
===
- Added teaser for 5F Part 2 (speak with Lily after completing 5F Part 1)
- 5F Part 2 will be added in the next release (eta 6/30)

In this release:
- Lady Cobra no longer gains levels from draining you if she is too far above you (you still lose yours, however)
- Be warned that levels lost via the above scenario cannot be bought/won back
- Fixed bug where a scene drained stats twice under certain conditions
- Fixed bug where surrendering with Grab Block active caused a soft-lock
- Fixed bug where Lady Cobra's Level Rating was always C (it is now based on her stats)
- Due to above fix, it is now possible to S-Rank Lady Cobra
- Added S-Rank loot for Lady Cobra (can currently be sold for money, but may have other uses later~)
- Puppy Gear can now be worn on 5F

4F
===
- Khulan's expansion will be added in the next release
- Please be advised that it will reset Dignity (and the "Natural Selection" scene) due to reworks in her progression system

In this release:
- Fixed bug where Khulan gave Eliza's loss count
- Prior to 0 Dignity, insulting Khulan in combat will now increase Dignity
- Buffed Khulan's higher difficulties to respond to Grab Block more effectively
- Puppy Gear can now be worn on 4F
3F
===
- Eliza expansion, adding substantial content and consequences to the Mini-Church events
- The Mini-Church can now be entered from the Stone Door after your first visit (be careful~)
- Buffed Eliza's higher difficulties to take actions more quickly

2F
===
- Fixed bug where portraits remained after speaking with Howard
- (No I haven't forgotten about Yvonne)

1F
===
(These are actually from the 5/16/2018 release, but as that had no log, I'll put them here)
- Submission requirements have been simplified (and generally lowered)
- Submission increases are now telegraphed (like other progression stats, eg. Dignity)
- Added "fail-safe" to progress "stuck" players' Submission
- Puppy Gear requirements for each floor have been simplified

Misc
===
- Puppy Gear now provides hints about why it can't be worn in various situations
- Removed unused testing skills (eg. Reburn) and their skillbooks from the game
- Fixed bug where Battle Evaluation always assumed maximum available difficulty
- JP text for puppy sounds (eg. わんわん) is not a bug, but they will be romanized in the future to avoid confusion

Technical
===
- Added toggle to hide dialogue box (RPGMaker "L" button; default "Q" on keyboards)
- Adjusted script for handling portraits (please report if you see any mismatches, eg. Puppy Ethan while clothed, or vice-versa)
- Added mechanism to update old saves (please report any weird behavior and be advised that a New Game will always be the most stable)
- Nerfed BGM Volume (please report if you get ambushed by any resulting sound balance issues)

Plans (Koda)
===
- My main focus is a new villainess who will appear soon-ish (eta Mid-Late Aug)
- The next expansion will focus on Yvonne and Lady Cobra (no eta)
- Additional scenes for previously expanded girls (no eta; probably piecemeal with other releases)

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another solid update that's worth the delay. Excited for the Lily stuff next update. Kinda hoping for an oppai-centric villainess eventually, although that doesn't really fit the theme of the game, admittedly.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just downloaded the public build. I'm less than 1 minute in, and I want to say: Thank you. You already have a thumbs up from me.
MANY hentai games in the RPG maker style take 10-15 minutes of scrolling through text (usually Japanese, that I can't even read) before I can properly try a demo to determine if I want to become a patron. It took me less than 30 seconds to get to the point where I can save and start puttering about. I'm serious, thank you! I will edit this post as I play more.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
Wow, so many fixes and updates.... and I'm still on v1.7 currently...

Last edited:
OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
v1.7.2 and v1.7.3 are just hotfixes for all the bugs and typos. There were no new content added. However, the next update is aimed at Jul 7th which will include Lily and Khulan expansion. Really looking forward to that.

Last edited:

HappyEggplant

Reputation score
Is there any difference in the puppy gear that you get from Scarlet compared to the one from Eliza?

YayaSHIRO

Reputation score
I was fully enjoying the game until urgh... the farting and the scat. It completely killed my boner >.> Wish Bowei could remove these from the game.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was fully enjoying the game until urgh... the farting and the scat. It completely killed my boner >.> Wish Bowei could remove these from the game.
One of those things you have to go out of your way to see. Unfortunately with a game that wants to include something for everybody, it means there's gonna be stuff you don't like.
Personally, I don't like A LOT of what's in the game, but the game itself is quality and the stuff I do like is done well, so I just try to remember to avoid the things I hate.

YayaSHIRO

Reputation score
One of those things you have to go out of your way to see. Unfortunately with a game that wants to include something for everybody, it means there's gonna be stuff you don't like.
Personally, I don't like A LOT of what's in the game, but the game itself is quality and the stuff I do like is done well, so I just try to remember to avoid the things I hate.
Yea, I like most of the other parts of the game. Only thing I think they went a bit way too much into is the smell fetish. But urgh, Khulan is literally cancer. I think she's my least favorite so far

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
OK. I love this game. I love everything about it including fart up my face

BUT

THE FINAL BOSS, THE SPIDER LADY IS BULL FUCKING SHIT

Must I grind eternally to beat her ass? Why did the dev decided to up the difficulty all of a sudden?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BUT

Must I grind eternally to beat her ass? Why did the dev decided to up the difficulty all of a sudden?
I mean, considering how the very start of the game pretty much requires you to lose until you get some items and get stronger, I think its par for the course. She tells you what the recommended defense is before you fight her anyways. Just farm up some attack and defense stat-up potions from floor 1 and 3. You don't really need that much to beat her.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
Is there any difference in the puppy gear that you get from Scarlet compared to the one from Eliza?
I don't think there's any differences.

BUT

Lady Cobra is really to beat once you recognise her attack patterns. Just use grab block at the right times and she'll become a punching bag.