zyxxz

Reputation score
ToT_cover.png

(Public build v1.1)

(Latest build v1.14.5)

(Join the ToT community)

(In-depth lore & guides)

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are release on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every updates.

Updated: Oct 26, 2019
Developer/Publisher:
Version: 1.14.5
Language: English

Genre: Adventure, Femdom, Big Ass, Male Protagonist, Humiliation, Handjob, Footjob, Blowjob, BDSM, Reverse Rape, Smell-fetish

Installation
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.

Gameplay & Screenshots
A turn-based fighting RPG where the player is often found in situations where they become subjugated to wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves that lead towards relentless cumsuckery and humiliation.

screenshots_2.png

v1.14.5 Change-Log (6th Floor expansion)
ToT 1.14.5

- added Dr. Swan in 6th floor
- (6.5F) Disabled items during Dr. Swan's phase transition
- (6.5F) Fixed crash when using Unknown potion on other floors
- (6F) Disabled items during a certain battle sequence
- (5F) Fixed crash in Cobra's 3rd "Game"
- (Hopefully) Fixed root cause of recent Cobra and Khulan crashes
- Please report any new issues in previously stable scenes
- Fixed crash in Crafting menu

Walkthrough/Guide
First Floor (Scarlett)
- The objective of the game is to defeat the boss on each floor to ascend to the next floor while suffering kinky femdom defeats in the interim. The prisoners on each floor give you tactical hints but the mechanics are mostly straightforward.

- At the beginning of the game, go to the left and speak to Keith, which unlocks the shop.

- Fight the first boss at your leisure, collecting potions and buying/crafting potions with your rewards from losing. When you have 4-5 Health potions (and possibly a DEF or ATK potion) you should be able to outlast and defeat her by simply cycling between punches, blocks (for her triple-hit), and healing as necessary.

- Scarlett's attack pattern is predetermined but can be disrupted if enough damage is dealt to her. She will typically unleash her special attack on the third and sixth turn. She will power up on the fifth turn and will use her grab on the eighth turn. Make sure to always block on the turns that she uses her special attack. If her HP goes below half, she will always use a potion to heal in the turn after.

Second Floor (Yvonne)
- Yvonne has two separate battle forms, with boots on and without boots. She is much more stronger without her boots on so make sure to never take off her boots during battle.

- Yvonne is weak to fire attacks. You should be able to easily defeat her by spamming ember. Make sure to have mana potions in stock before you fight her.

- Note. Do not surrender to Yvonne three times in a row as that will cause you to become addicted to her boots and you will take extra damage during battle.

Third Floor (Eliza)
- Eliza has a lot of HP so be prepared for a long battle. Make sure to stock up on plenty of healing potions when battling her. She is a water/thunder user so fire attacks barely do any damage. Stick to using strike and twin punch.

- Eliza has very distinct attack pattern. She will always spend two turns to flip the pages of her book and then on the following turn she will make her move. She reveals what move she will make based on the number of pages she flipped the turn before she attacks. One flip means she will use a water or thunder spell (make sure to always block). Two flips means she will use a grab (make sure to use grab block). Three flips means she will use a buff. You should be able to easily defeat her if you have enough potions and as long as you're not too unlucky where you get hit by water spells consecutively.

- Once you've defeated Eliza, you are able to get into the hidden church on the third floor if you challenge Eliza again and loses. She will lock you in a cell with a hidden passage to the church. You can get additional items if you successfully escape the church.

Fourth Floor (Khulan)
(Coming soon)

Attachments

Last edited:

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I gave this a try and it was surprisingly good. However, the only thought I have was that the demo is too short.

There were barely any content in the demo while the full game actually has a lot of amazing stuff inside. The sex scenes are actually animated which was a super plus for me.

P.S. I think if a better demo is provided, more people might consider getting the full game.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
Already a thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/tower-of-trample.11365/

And yeah, I think Bo Wei could really do to update the demo as new versions come out. It's not like he'd lose anything if he gave away 1 or 2 more enemies for free.
I've wrote about this at the bottom of my earlier post already but just to repeat, I'm aware there's another thread, however, the content hasn't been getting updated. Ideally, for patreon games it's the developers that would make the threads so they can keep the first page's post up-to-date. I've been making threads on different forums on behalf of Bo Wei and it would be good if I can be the one that can edit the first post to keep things updated. If possible, I would like to ask a mod to see if we can merge the two threads into one.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've wrote about this at the bottom of my earlier post already but just to repeat, I'm aware there's another thread, however, the content hasn't been getting updated. Ideally, for patreon games it's the developers that would make the threads so they can keep the first page's post up-to-date. I've been making threads on different forums on behalf of Bo Wei and it would be good if I can be the one that can edit the first post to keep things updated. If possible, I would like to ask a mod to see if we can merge the two threads into one.
Embarrassing. My mistake.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
it is 2$, he doesnt need to add girls to the demo, because he ask for almost nothing to get patron
I mean, I get what you mean by $2 isn't a lot, but I feel if a dev is trying to make an H-game and all that, it'd be sort of important for the free demo to have some of that H-content to actually showcase...

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I mean, I get what you mean by $2 isn't a lot, but I feel if a dev is trying to make an H-game and all that, it'd be sort of important for the free demo to have some of that H-content to actually showcase...
Did you even try the free demo?
It has the first floor boss and ALOTTA of H-content.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you even try the free demo?
It has the first floor boss and ALOTTA of H-content.
Well, no I was just going off the comment someone else made, and just probably assumed a litttllle overly much.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I'm stuck on the third floor currently.... How do you beat the boss? Her spell attacks are just too strong

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You need to see how many pages she flips on turn 2, 5, 8, etc.

If she flips 1 page, she is going to use a spell, either water or thunder spell. Since you are from a fire dojo, water spells are devastating so you need to block.

If she flips 2-3 page, she is going to grab, use the grab block.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
a new update will be released today (maybe), i'm on the hype train :D

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
femdom is cool and all....but is the first enemy supposed to be THIS hard? ive lost 13 times and im level 4, i just want to advance....at some point.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
femdom is cool and all....but is the first enemy supposed to be THIS hard? ive lost 13 times and im level 4, i just want to advance....at some point.
I have updated the walkthrough/guide section. You should be able to beat the first boss when you're level 4 as long as you're aware of her attack patterns.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I enjoy this game, even if I'm not entirely into some of the fetishes featured in it. The overall combat design for each level is pretty neat and varied; and you can eventually get pretty strong if you feel like grinding it out. The newest level having a level/stat drain mechanic is pretty interesting and I find myself excited to see what the other new character will do.

One thing I will say is he has some of THE WORST pledgebase I've ever seen. On any given post, the comments are just constant complaining or overdone requests spammed multiple times. The creator(s) and the game are great, but the people in the community are fucking whiny manchildren. It's a shame because a game like this COULD have some interesting strategy talk in the Patreon comments, but there's just way too much bullshit being spewed instead.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
Still waiting for the next update. Hopefully it will be released soon