What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bo Wei] Tower of Trample v1.14.5

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
ToT v1.8.1 is now out. This time it includes the long awaited 5th floor (Lily) + Khulan's expansion!

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
ToT v1.8.1 is now out. This time it includes the long awaited 5th floor (Lily) + Khulan's expansion!
Yep and she has a fancy new eye patch and she give's you a golden shower............

(If you join her dojo.)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm how do you convince Lily to wear the latex suit?
I got her affection raised up a bunch but she still doesn't wanna use it.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
Hmm how do you convince Lily to wear the latex suit?
I got her affection raised up a bunch but she still doesn't wanna use it.
You need to meet the following conditions:
-having viewed all 3 confident lost scenes (unlocked after every 2nd loss in confidence)
-offer all 4 items to Lily (lava potion, fire punch skill book, grab block skill book, latex suit)
-chosen to apprentice under her (this option will appear in chat after meeting the above conditions)

Lava potion, fire punch and grab block can be purchased/crafted on Floor 1.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This update rules. Anyone know if raising/lowering Lily's affection does anything?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to meet the following conditions:
-having viewed all 3 confident lost scenes (unlocked after every 2nd loss in confidence)
-offer all 4 items to Lily (lava potion, fire punch skill book, grab block skill book, latex suit)
-chosen to apprentice under her (this option will appear in chat after meeting the above conditions)

Lava potion, fire punch and grab block can be purchased/crafted on Floor 1.
But how do you finish the latex suit I can't get the last item the one Lily or eliza drops?

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This update rules. Anyone know if raising/lowering Lily's affection does anything?
Also interested, I chose only options that raise affection but she's still quite a bitch.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Functionally, lowering her affection just makes her "get serious" earlier in the fight. Raising her affection makes it come later, to the point where it won't matter if she got serious because she's one hit away from defeat anyways.
Story-wise I have no idea if it changes anything.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
But how do you finish the latex suit I can't get the last item the one Lily or eliza drops?
You need to either S rank Lily to get the material needed to craft the latex suit, or you need to A rank her a few times and hope for the 30% lucky drop.

SeeingRed

Reputation score
I feel a bit disappointed with the Lily update because it felt a bit too short. Really hoping there will be a Lily expansion in the future.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Agreed. I absolutely love the amount of Lily content that's there, but the stopping point just wasn't completely clean.

Gerald has yet to say anything about Ethan redeeming Lily (I'm sure this will be fixed as part of the next floor update). He also never talks to Ethan about the latex suit strategy failing. The repeatable dream sequence also feels a little incomplete narratively: it's infinitely repeatable with no alterations, there wasn't a place you fell asleep (unlike Eliza dreams in the cell), and it has major implications on Ethan's state of mind but they're never followed up on.

Hopefully we can see a couple minor changes related to Lily in the next major release, which I heard will be a new heroine.

Last edited:
OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
I feel a bit disappointed with the Lily update because it felt a bit too short. Really hoping there will be a Lily expansion in the future.
Agreed. I absolutely love the amount of Lily content that's there, but the stopping point just wasn't completely clean..
For those of you that really enjoyed the Lily content and want more, there is an earlier game made by Bowei with a very similar character which Lily is actually based upon.

The game is called Alice and you can find the download . I've included some screenshots below. The battle scenes and lost scenes are all animated.

Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png Untitled-3.png Untitled-4.png

HappyEggplant

Reputation score
Did whoever that was translating the Alice game end up stopping halfway? It stops just when it gets to the good parts, and then all of a sudden it's all moon runes >_>

SeeingRed

Reputation score
Does anyone know the approximate release date for this month?

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know the approximate release date for this month?
Koda recently said that he estimates the next "summer cleaning" update will come at the end of August. With the floor 6 update in mid-to-late September. Of course, that's just an estimate.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Koda recently said that he estimates the next "summer cleaning" update will come at the end of August. With the floor 6 update in mid-to-late September. Of course, that's just an estimate.
By "summer cleaning" update, do you mean it will mostly be bug fixes and behind the scene stuff?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
By "summer cleaning" update, do you mean it will mostly be bug fixes and behind the scene stuff?
Yes and no; it will be expansions for multiple floors. They didn't say which ones but people have their guesses.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
On one of the Japanese sites (I forget which, either Fantia or Ci-en), he posted an update with a picture of Yvonne. Perhaps her expansion is coming. I didn't actually read the post though.