What's new

RPG [ディーゼルマイン] ボクのHな夏の思い出~お姉ちゃん達と過ごした八月~ (RJ227638)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Newly announced sequel to for late August

Both sister girls come back, new NPCs to lewd, same shota friend to help you flip skirt and using the same 3D Unity engine for exploring and 2D animated smex scenes.

No demo yet

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Necro-shota : new preview video on Chobit ( ). Game slated for late September ............

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is scheduled for release on september 21, according to their twitter, so not that much of a wait, this one is looking so much better than the first one, the demo is on dlsite already btw, only 2 scenes, 1 for each sister.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any vague tips on what to do ? Running around for days gets old fast (just like the 1st game, heavy walkthrough is required)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Any vague tips on what to do ? Running around for days gets old fast (just like the 1st game, heavy walkthrough is required)
I just ran around for 3 days or so, then you wake up at the middle of the night and get your two scenes, demo ends. At least this time you can warp around the map right away, sooooo much walking in the first one.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now you can jump between zones asap using the map, thats a good thing compared to the first one where you had to wait for getting the bike, from the looks of it theres more interaction with random activities (fishing etc) and theres a love (?) system with each girl now so maybe the scenes depend on that too and not only on time of the day+spot, will have to see cause previous game was just going to the "?" at certain hours.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And it's out (english-side too), DMM also

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
downloading it from animesharing, but velka takes his/her sweet time uploading last 2 parts, gotta wait for them.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
downloading it from animesharing, but velka takes his/her sweet time uploading last 2 parts, gotta wait for them.
I'd suggest going on Erokuni's site then denymeplz. He already has all the parts on his.

Yumivi

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me where to find the Donko fish that I have to give to the Ojisan? I literally fished everywhere and I couldn't get it so far.
Also, is it just me or are there a lot less events this time? I'm on Day 6 and I still only had the night onani scene, even though the 'love meter' is 100% with everyone already.

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue of the screen going black and nothing happening when you go to start the game? (As in I can open the game, but when I try to do a new game it goes black and nothing happens)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue of the screen going black and nothing happening when you go to start the game? (As in I can open the game, but when I try to do a new game it goes black and nothing happens)
Announced game spec are quite high (8GB in RAM for example), make sure to wait at least a couple of minutes to see if it's slow loading at the launch of the game or another trouble.

Since you manage to start the game exe and get to the title screen it's probably not a problem with the game file, so maybe some outdated drivers, codec.... try checking for update maybe ...?

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Announced game spec are quite high (8GB in RAM for example), make sure to wait at least a couple of minutes to see if it's slow loading at the launch of the game or another trouble.

Since you manage to start the game exe and get to the title screen it's probably not a problem with the game file, so maybe some outdated drivers, codec.... try checking for update maybe ...?
I'll try updating some stuff, but I have a high-end PC and 32GB of RAM, so I'm honestly doubting it's a hardware problem.

I've been having problems with another game that uses the same program as this one, so it seems to be a theme :-\

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Game runs on Unity, which is quite trash and most devs can't optimize it much ...............

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone happen to have a save like, as soon as ur able to save? Wondering if that might get me past this.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Try a random Unity game and check if it's the engine itself that's fucking you

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I ran it in an English Locale and it fixed it, in case anyone bumped into the same problem as I had. Thank you very much to all who tried to help! <3

Rimjacker

Reputation score
I wonder if anyone has a save file yet. I don't think anyone's that quick of a shot. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.