What's new

Bondage centered hentai games suggestions?

Naightfall12

Reputation score
Hi guys!, Im a big bondage lover and im always looking for new games around the subject, it would be awesome if you could give me some suggestions of good hentai games centered, or at least with some bondage content.

My favourite game is without a doubt:
-Moral Swordswoman Asagi (from ahriman)
And also i've already played all the other ahriman games.

Thanks for reading and i really hope you can give me some good suggestions ;)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ehhh... I have a list but you might want to, uh... list some fetishes that you don't want to include. *cough* Like, you know, scat, watersports, etc... You know, what are your limits?

OP
N

Naightfall12

Reputation score
Ehhh... I have a list but you might want to, uh... list some fetishes that you don't want to include. *cough* Like, you know, scat, watersports, etc... You know, what are your limits?
The fetishes that are a total NO for me are scat, guro and vore. I dont like futanari either. Besides that, im good with almost anything

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, well, any Lilith game you go into has a decent chance of having pretty heavy bondage, though there may be a single scat scene. That includes Prison Battleship 1 and 2, both of which have English patches. The Taimanin series too, though that often has tentacles. They are all VNs, though.

OP
N

Naightfall12

Reputation score
Thanks!, i'll be sure to check them out, if its just one scat scene i can live with that.
If you have any other suggestion please share it with me.