What's new

Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bondco Games] Hostage Hotel

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score

Horror is not something you see in the adult gaming world, which is why I'm here to change that. Long time horror and bondage fan, I decided to meld the two into a unique concoction. Long time gamer and part time gym rat I've decided it's time I gave back to the gaming community that has shaped a majority of my entertainment life. So far the game has about 3 hours of content for you guys to dive into! The game is, and always will be, 100% free. Of course you can donate on my to help make the game better in future chapters!

Plot:

2 girls stuck in a snow storm decide to take refuge in a local hotel. Unknown to them this hotel holds a secret, one that few live to discover. Follow 3 playable characters as they journey though the halls of the mysterious hotel and uncover the secrets that lie in The Lancaster Hotel. During your travels you may help the hotel patrons, save entrapped ghosts, and escape multiple kidnappers and slavers. All 3 characters have wildly different personalities and react to each situation in their own little way.

Gameplay:

Puzzle solving and hiding from the enemy akin to games such as Haunting Grounds and Resident evil. CG scenes show up through both game over and normal game play, some CG scenes are puzzles in themselves! At the moment with the 3 chapters out there is about 2.5-3 hours worth of content. Each chapter contains about 20 scenes with multiple alts leading to what I hope to be wildly different stories for each player.

Fetishes in this game include Bondage, tentacles, yuri, spanking, slime, corruption, slavery, and much more.

You can also follow me on:

I anticipate 3 possible ending for Chapter 5, however both chapter 3-5 are under construction right now. If you guys have any questions, or recommendations I'm very open to everything! Contace me here or on my Deviantart :) This is my first attempt at making a game so any critique or words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Something that isn't clear is whether Chapters 2-3 also have the content of the previous. I'm playing the first now though. On first impression it's a much more relatable setting than magical-girl-in-medieval-kingdom #235104 and the dialog and writing are pretty good so far.
There are a couple typos here and there and once I've played through I'll send you screenshots.

Art-wise, I kinda hate how Ashley's eyes have no pupils especially when the other girls do (Ed: Only sometimes it looks like). But that's really, really minor, other than that I like the style

In the first chapter, after the "daydream" with the box, both character's healths stay reduced. Additionally, Ashley had a ballgag and leg restraints equipped after

Last edited:
OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Something that isn't clear is whether Chapters 2-3 also have the content of the previous. I'm playing the first now though. On first impression it's a much more relatable setting than magical-girl-in-medieval-kingdom #235104 and the dialog and writing are pretty good so far.
There are a couple typos here and there and once I've played through I'll send you screenshots.

Art-wise, I kinda hate how Ashley's eyes have no pupils especially when the other girls do (Ed: Only sometimes it looks like). But that's really, really minor, other than that I like the style

In the first chapter, after the "daydream" with the box, both character's healths stay reduced. Additionally, Ashley had a ballgag and leg restraints equipped after
So each chapter is stand alone, I did that so the file wouldn't bloat up too much. The art style changes a lot throughout the game, pretty much because I was still looking for a style. Most stuff from chapter 3 and on will look like this

Crestor10mg

Reputation score
Pretty good game so far. When will the full version of Chapter 3 be released?

Oir

Reputation score
Do you have any idea of approximately how many chapters will be released in the future?
Don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Looks fantastic!

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Do you have any idea of approximately how many chapters will be released in the future?
Don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Looks fantastic!
Hey sorry wasn't checking on here a whole lot! There will be 5 chapters in total. the 4th chapter should be out within the next 2 months :)

Bogfattigerbutt

Reputation score
I'm enjoying this game, never played a horror themed bondage game before so I was a little skeptical about it. If I had to critique it I'd say work on the writing. The scenes have good flow, but there are some grammatical mistakes that the Dev overlooks here and there.

Also, when will chapter 4 be released?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there any typical penetrative action in this? I see tentacles and yuri being mentioned as the only actually sexual acts. Humiliation, bondage and slavery doesn't tell me much about what kind of combinations I can expect out of it. It looks quite alright, but I'm not really into tentacles personally, and "just" humiliation/bondage doesn't do much for me either. Don't wanna knock the content or anything, just want to gauge if it's anything for me or not.

Kudos to the artstyle either way though! Really digging it.

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Is there any typical penetrative action in this? I see tentacles and yuri being mentioned as the only actually sexual acts. Humiliation, bondage and slavery doesn't tell me much about what kind of combinations I can expect out of it. It looks quite alright, but I'm not really into tentacles personally, and "just" humiliation/bondage doesn't do much for me either. Don't wanna knock the content or anything, just want to gauge if it's anything for me or not.

Kudos to the artstyle either way though! Really digging it.
There will be in Chapter 4. I didn't trust my art skills in the earlier chapters to draw it without it looking awkward, but now I'm pretty comfortable!

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
I'm enjoying this game, never played a horror themed bondage game before so I was a little skeptical about it. If I had to critique it I'd say work on the writing. The scenes have good flow, but there are some grammatical mistakes that the Dev overlooks here and there.

Also, when will chapter 4 be released?

Thanks for trying it out! I'm on the look out for proper grammar this update :) Also, chapter 4 will be out next Friday.

Oir

Reputation score
Thanks for trying it out! I'm on the look out for proper grammar this update :) Also, chapter 4 will be out next Friday.
More eyes need to be on this game, man! Played through all the available chapters and it's incredible!
Looking forward for all there is to come!

Not that it matters at all but just out of curiosity, why was Chapter 3 so much larger in terms of memory compared to Chapters 1-2? Was it just that there was more content/scenarios in that chapter? Or was it something behind the scenes? Also, which chapter are you personally most proud of? Supposed to love all your babies equally but I find most devs have a favourite.

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
i like the cut of your jig
Well thank you ;)

More eyes need to be on this game, man! Played through all the available chapters and it's incredible!
Looking forward for all there is to come!

Not that it matters at all but just out of curiosity, why was Chapter 3 so much larger in terms of memory compared to Chapters 1-2? Was it just that there was more content/scenarios in that chapter? Or was it something behind the scenes? Also, which chapter are you personally most proud of? Supposed to love all your babies equally but I find most devs have a favourite.
Chapter 3 was a lot larger because I did some more animations and actually added proper lighting along with less generic mapping. Lighting actually takes up a lot of space in RPG maker haha

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Chapter 4 is out guys! Here's a quick link to the Deviantart page!

dakilladj

Reputation score
Can't find a way up to the broken window after getting the fire axe. Spam tapping on every wall outside didn't seem to work and its so dark i can't actually see the proper way up there.

OP
B

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Can't find a way up to the broken window after getting the fire axe. Spam tapping on every wall outside didn't seem to work and its so dark i can't actually see the proper way up there.
To the west side there should be a sparkly. Out of curiosity can you send me a screenshot? A lot of people are saying the game is super dark but I don't see it.