What's new

Books

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Books

Yeah... old Martin tends to kill off his characters as fast as they are introduced. However, there are a few 'main' characters that are clever and/or lucky enough to have escaped death since book one.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found out about a on Humble that I thought I'd share because I know a few friends here might be interested. I haven't actually read any of the books, but they look pretty cool! A bunch of anthologies, including 2 dedicated to mermaid (!) and witch (!!) stories and a bunch of others from big names in the fantasy genre like Patrick Rothfuss, Neil Gaiman, Ursula Le Guin, and Mercedes Lackey. All for a pretty good price that supports a good cause. I'm definitely thinking of picking it up.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

This is not the sort of link I need to share with the cuddlebuddy but I probably will anyway.

Then again, the new Rob Thurman book comes out tomorrow, so it's going to be an instance of "Don't talk to me until I'm done." "When will you be done?" "Later today." "When did you buy that?" "This afternoon."

Such as we are. Then again, I finished a 800+ book in one sitting. Granted, it was 13 hours, but it was still one sitting.