What's new

ADV [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-Enta-P] バウンティハンター2 / Bounty Hunter 2 (RJ117973)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bounty Hunter 2

I am using v1.6. And the picture is the dude blue jacket arm in the scene when you use the scope. I have no idea why that's there when you only edited the texts.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am using v1.6. And the picture is the dude blue jacket arm in the scene when you use the scope. I have no idea why that's there when you only edited the texts.
hmmm... I don't know... what district do you get the scope in? cause I don't think its district 1 or 2, and those are really the only ones I've fucked with.
can you upload a save with the glitch so I can see it myself?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think that my save would act any different on your copy then your own saves are so I thought I show a print screen.

You can see the jacket arm and now that I look at it Mina is actually missing her long hair and its not moving. Like her hair was exchanged with the jacket arm. Since it doesn't shows on the pic but that arm is moving trough the three frames it was made with.

What was your original copy you began to edit? The one half translated, uploaded here or the original jap copy? Because I use the one uploaded here since I couldn't find the original 1.6 on the net.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

I don't think that my save would act any different on your copy then your own saves are so I thought I show a print screen.

You can see the jacket arm and now that I look at it Mina is actually missing her long hair and its not moving. Like her hair was exchanged with the jacket arm. Since it doesn't shows on the pic but that arm is moving trough the three frames it was made with.

What was your original copy you began to edit? The one half translated, uploaded here or the original jap copy? Because I use the one uploaded here since I couldn't find the original 1.6 on the net.
I used the half translated one because I also couldn't find an original copy.
I'm looking through the common events cause that's where the Appearance checks are and I'm not seeing anything altered that would cause that. I'll keep looking till I can find a solution though.

Xerah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm also getting the weird wavy blue cloth problem.

Rrezz

Reputation score

hey really quick, which district is the guy that you look at through the Scope? if I know which district and where it's at I'll be able to fix it quicker maybe.

*Edit* Alright I found the dude, he's in District 9. so yeah, I'll try to figure it out, but more than likely when you look at the dude through the telescope it doesn't remove that picture after looking at it. and chances are it shares the same picture level as the long hair.
considering I haven't even looked at District 9 I have no idea how anything I did fuck this up, but I'll work it out.

Last edited:

alako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too have this problem. Any solution?
You can just use photoshop to delete what is in the image. It is a temporary solution, but at least you won't see it in the middle of your screen.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Try this one out and tell me if its fixed or worse.

Ignore that. I see the issue, give me a few moments to fix it.

Alright, the problem has been solved.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I am really curious. What was what messed it up?

Rrezz

Reputation score

So I am really curious. What was what messed it up?
one of the switches got changed over to the wrong switch, and the switch that it got changed to was paralleled with a common event for Blue Ralph.
it was one of the switches for the opening that got messed it. I think I was trying to figure out switches while I was looking at shit, and they're very sensitive and easy to fuck up if you click it the wrong way.

Rrezz

Reputation score

okay so I've been translating version 1.6, and I was looking at the developers website and they're currently on Version 1.8b, so I was wonder if anyone had a link to that version, and I'll just translate that version, that way all the issues from 1.6 and newer are fixed. cause apparently each update fixed a few problems on each version.
if not, I'll just press on ahead with version 1.6.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most recent version I could find is 1.7-
Courtesy of the guys from Eyny forums.

Password is: 炙獄分享於伊莉

What's new in the 1.8b anyway?

miqez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.8 (not 1.8b) BNG9900@eyny

docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4TlJWYTRhNG50TEE/edit

mega.co.nz/#!3dA01bYR!cc8f9ycIRIvFNnsq64sMkE3dbil7ocH0szGvcdQ8PrY

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ I was just about to post about the decryption key. Oh and I downloaded kryptonite's translation/game and data. but every time i try to run the game it says im missing RGSS202J.dll Any ideas what that it is?
Having this problem. Halp.

Rrezz

Reputation score

1.8 (not 1.8b) BNG9900@eyny

docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4TlJWYTRhNG50TEE/edit

mega.co.nz/#!3dA01bYR!cc8f9ycIRIvFNnsq64sMkE3dbil7ocH0szGvcdQ8PrY
Awesome, thanks man! I'll get to works transferring the Data over to the new version.
I'll release the 1.8 version translation when I finish up district 3

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having this problem. Halp.
So i haven't figured out a solution, but im assuming we have the wrong rpg maker or RTP downloaded because the file we are missing is supposed to be accessed from the RTP i believe

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out the shop menu for the housing place? The one to the bottom right if the northeast district. I got a house, now how do I get things like furniture?

Rrezz

Reputation score

Has anyone figured out the shop menu for the housing place? The one to the bottom right if the northeast district. I got a house, now how do I get things like furniture?
too get the house in district 1 you gotta agree to be the real estate agents mistress. she'll only agree to be his mistress if she's almost broke, and isn't working at the maid cafe.
you gotta buy furniture from the furniture store. once you own a house, you'll get options to buy stuff from the furniture guy.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the translation only work with the full game? I tried to use it for the demo but I'm not noticing anything translated at all...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the translation only work with the full game? I tried to use it for the demo but I'm not noticing anything translated at all...
If u're talking about my UI translation then you need to download the game from the links i posted, otherwise it won't work.