What's new

ADV [ティー・エンタ・ぴー / T-Enta-P] バウンティハンター2 / Bounty Hunter 2 (RJ117973)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bounty Hunter 2

If u're talking about my UI translation then you need to download the game from the links i posted, otherwise it won't work.
Nah I was trying Rrezz's, but even with that 1.8 download, I don't see any text at all in the game showing up in English.

Strange. I'm probably messing SOMETHING up... not sure what.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nah I was trying Rrezz's, but even with that 1.8 download, I don't see any text at all in the game showing up in English.

Strange. I'm probably messing SOMETHING up... not sure what.
you gotta use kR1pt0n1t3 translation first, then you just place my Data File over his.
also I haven't done the translation for 1.8 yet.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

you gotta use kR1pt0n1t3 translation first, then you just place my Data File over his.
also I haven't done the translation for 1.8 yet.
Aaah, okay I didn't know there was an order to it. So just use his first, then yours - overwrite anything right?

Will it work with 1.8, or should I get 1.7?

Rrezz

Reputation score

Aaah, okay I didn't know there was an order to it. So just use his first, then yours - overwrite anything right?

Will it work with 1.8, or should I get 1.7?

yeah overwrite his stuff with mine.
I'm currently working on 1.8 when I get it to a decent point I'll release a full 1.8 release and you wont needs K's copy no more.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah overwrite his stuff with mine.
I'm currently working on 1.8 when I get it to a decent point I'll release a full 1.8 release and you wont needs K's copy no more.
Hmmm I see, alright. I'll see if I can't get it to work, if not, I'll just wait for the 1.8 release then.

Thanks for doing these translations though! Rogue has spoiled me. I just can't enjoy games like this now without being able to read it - and machine doesn't count. That's barely readable on its own!

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hmmm I see, alright. I'll see if I can't get it to work, if not, I'll just wait for the 1.8 release then.

Thanks for doing these translations though! Rogue has spoiled me. I just can't enjoy games like this now without being able to read it - and machine doesn't count. That's barely readable on its own!
oh yeah, Rogue does an amazing job with their translation, puts my meager work to shame. lol
when I release my 1.8 version it'll at first only be the first 3 districts. I'll slowly over time get all 9 districts done, then the H scenes.
that being said, District 3 probably wont be done for a while. so yeah.

LostCause

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it's been quite some time now

I wonder, how was the translation going.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Well, it's been quite some time now

I wonder, how was the translation going.
I actually haven't been working on it :eek: got caught up doing other stuff and really haven't even touched it since moving the stuff I translated over to 1.8.

I'll get back around to it eventually, but probably not for a while. :p

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's a little disappointing but I'm glad you've at least ported over everything to the new version.

Decypifer

Reputation score

I'll have to give this game a look at. The photo looks nice. Even though I haven't played or seen the first one, I think I should play the first one before playing the second one. Haha. :3

Silverid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played the first release of the game and pretty much completed it.Is there any new considerable content that was added after?

Rrezz

Reputation score

I played the first release of the game and pretty much completed it.Is there any new considerable content that was added after?
I think its mostly bug fixes

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello people i got a question for you
do you know any games that are very similar? I played and finished bounty hunter 1 and 2. and i want to play something else like this ^^

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the maid café she dont atend people ?
what to do for unlock the scene in cafe

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is a item sudden heart?
have a use for this?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hello people i got a question for you
do you know any games that are very similar? I played and finished bounty hunter 1 and 2. and i want to play something else like this ^^
Have gun sweeper ghost house, ghost town gun sweeper and zombie zone gun sweeper all is the same way is the bounty Hunter is the same creator i think

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where a get a rifle?or who i defeat for to get this weapon

jjkeys123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what this means, i can play other games but for some reason all the games by this author do this

Attachments

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone know what this means, i can play other games but for some reason all the games by this author do this
There are three versions of RPG maker, XP, VX and VX Ace. It looks like you don't have the runtime installation for VX.