What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link to source of information:

Description of Gameplay:
New game from Bousoft, mostly known for creating "In the House of Little Devil Alice."
The game this time around is a turn based RPG with gathering + cooking to feed the girl(s). You fight monsters, help people, and collect food and sex toys. There is a day/night cycle. H content can be seen by resting/camping once your hero runs out of stamina (used to travel the map). You will unlock more H content by interacting with the girls and feeding them. There are extensive clothing options, a crafting system, and a cooking system.
You only have access to H content with other girls by applying their respective DLC.

Controls:
Mouse

Description of story:
This game is about the hero and a dark magician girl exploring the world with the goal of defeating the demon lord.

Fetishes: LOLI, body modification, drugs, toys, sleep, drunk, monster girls.

I'm always a big fan of Bousoft's games and their extensive sex tools and mind breaking. Just here to start a discussion on their latest game.

*9/6 edit: Added RJ232538 to the title because it's basically the same game just without the battles and it's probably better to keep discussion here instead of making a new thread.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Re: [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 RJ205812

got'chu man

yea, I always found Bousoft's stuff quite pleasing...

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

interesting how they switched to an RPG kind of game... but since its an RPG kind of game. That means more options to use, and i pretty much get lost on text heavy RPGs. im not sure how you win that one battle, or how you actually do any of the H stuff with the girl.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

interesting how they switched to an RPG kind of game... but since its an RPG kind of game. That means more options to use, and i pretty much get lost on text heavy RPGs. im not sure how you win that one battle, or how you actually do any of the H stuff with the girl.
Pretty much this. RPGs are nice and all, but since they tend to rely on text to convey what the player should do next and why, it's easy to become lost without understanding of the text... I don't think your usual hooker combination works for this game, so it's either OCR or JP language knowledge or wander around blind.

But anyways, some explanations of the mechanics I've gotten by so far; I've only gotten to the 2nd village in trial ver 1.0 (current trial ver is 1.2, apparently) so take this with a grain of salt.

>Menus and the like
移動: "Move". Move between town locations, progress forward/backward in dungeons, exit towns or dungeons, or move spaces in the world map. Moving in towns is free, moving in dungeons costs STMN, moving in the world map costs STMN and progresses time. Moving in unsafe places (dungeons, world map etc) can lead to a fight.
しらべる: "Examine". Talk to people in towns and the like, open up boxes and stuff, or gather items/materials/foodstuff/medicine in the field or in towns. Depending on circumstances (f.e. You can illegally nab vegetables off the first town's fields), this may lead to a fight. Talking is free, but gathering takes time and STMN.
買い物: "Shop". The availability of shops naturally depends on where you're at. To purchase, click on an item and press the 買い button.
アイテム: Opens the items submenu. Inventory space is limited, split between multiple categories like foodstuffs, equipment/materials, and medicine. Double clicking on an usable item uses it; clicking on one item then another swaps their places. For equippable items, swap them into the 'stars' to equip (2 per character, no restrictions).
ステータス: Opens the status submenu. You can also check the moves you can use in battles here.
休憩: "Rest". The first two options heals you in exchange for time and STMN, the third immediately skips to the 'end-of-day' conversation.

>Fighting
-Largely plays out like a simple front-view RPG we're probably used to by now. No speed stat; your party generally goes first.
-For you(hero), first option generally has the offense moves, second option has the support/defensive moves, and the third option has magic (you start with one ST healing magic that costs nothing to use).
--For Kokori(witch/heroine), first option has the offense moves, second option has the support moves, and the third option is a hide command, reducing aggro to zero for that turn only.
--For both, the fourth option charges 1 point of BP, a TP-like resource to use better moves and the fifth option uses an item (limit of only one item per turn).
-"ESCAPE" does what it's written, and can only be used by the party leader (leftmost; in most cases, this will be you). "ORDER" or "AUTO" can be switched to and from at will with a click. "ORDER" means you have full control of what move the character does and against which target, while "AUTO" means that you still choose whether to attack or defend (etc), but the exact move and the target is up for the AI to choose.
-Some attacks can hit multiple targets depending on their positioning; they generally cost BP.
-Defeating or hitting the elemental weakspot of an enemy gives the performer a free +1BP and gives the party leader a "chain", a.k.a. 1 MORE free turn. Getting 3 chains in a single turn (generally only doable vs mooks) opens the way for an ALL OUT ATTACK that does heavy damage.
-Generally, enemies tend to be stronger at night, or so it is written.

>End-of-day, cooking, and touching
Appears when manually chosen via the rest submenu or automatically when STMN reaches 0.
料理する: Cooking. Choose how you want to cook first, then choose the ingredients to be used. The commands you start with and the one you get in the 2nd town have a limit of 3 ingredients (duplicates are not allowed). "Stars" (quality rating) of ingredients above 1-star are summed up for the resulting dish.
ごはん食べる: Eating. Choose up to 3 food items. The quality and quantity of food items influence the next day's STMN stat, and eating cooked foods can increase stats temporarily(?).
The last option in the mealtime screen skips the meal, though obviously this means you're skipping the bonuses of good food.
In "Recreation" mode afterwards, you can access the items and status screens, and choose whether to sleep until morning, afternoon, evening or midnight. You can also double-click on Kokori to start the touching sequence where the H-stuff starts from.
For some reason, the Save button is disabled in the mealtime and recreation modes.

Some info: there's a 1000B chest in the house you start in. The slave trader you need to fight to get Kokori is a jerk, so use those funds to arm yourself and/or buy some potions instead.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Progression seems to be heading into that cave in the north, beating the boss on the 20th floor there, and then going to the town in the south west and giving the guy at the cafe a lettuce + tomato salad. From there, you unlock some sort of new cooking ability?

Not quite sure what is left, if anything, because my reading ability is pretty weak.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much this. RPGs are nice and all, but since they tend to rely on text to convey what the player should do next and why, it's easy to become lost without understanding of the text... I don't think your usual hooker combination works for this game, so it's either OCR or JP language knowledge or wander around blind.
/HW-8@1730:mono.dll

Not a very clean code, but captures everything needed.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finding recipies is hard when you don't understand jap...
What have you guys found so far? The best I could make is cooking mushroom + chicken + salts

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Best I could do in the demo was 5* salad sandwich, haven't tested all possible mixes though. You can make it by mixing two different single vegetable 3* salads ( pumpkin or lettuce or tomato + salt, both ingredients 2*). But first you have to learn mixing in the second village. If you take 3 such salads to the guy teaching mixing, you get 850g, probably the highest meal evaluation possible in the demo.

Without mixing best would be a salad from two vegetables + salt or three vegetables, all 2*, for a total 4* meal. You can mix it with bread too to make a sandwich, but you have to buy bread in the shop so it won't increase stars of the meal.

I think chicken meat + mushroom + salt can only go to 3*, I haven't been able to drop 2* chicken meat.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trial version 1.3 is now available. Haven't tested it yet, but apparently, it adds more movement options.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Necrobumping this thread just to share the latest information.

First of, yes, the game is still not released yet : the author still hasn't gave any specific date, but it seems he plan to release it as soon as possible.
On a recent post, he talk how foods and other elements in the full game can gradually change your girl's characteristics (hair, tan, boobs, etc). He also mentionned previously that this game will indeed have expansion pack like the previous game (お姉ちゃんとボクの夏休み / me & my sister's summer vacation) and will be 100% ero content (so no extra enemies or dungeon I suppose).

That's it for now. Hope it comes out soon!

OP
S

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

/HW-8@1730:mono.dll

Not a very clean code, but captures everything needed.
Is there a guide somewhere on this whole text hooking business?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a guide somewhere on this whole text hooking business?
That the kind of code you use with VNR (Visual Novel Reader). Most game on the forum are used with AGTH or chiitrans, but you can found some tutorial on VNR on internet and on most of the other big hentai forum.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new version of the demo trial has just been released! This is confirmed to be the final version 2.1 (2.2 with the bug fixes)
link : (yellow link inside the text)
You will be able to transfer save data from the demo to the upcoming full game (but saves from previous versions are not compatible).

Restrictions are about the same as before : cannot travel to other islands, and cannot remove underwears.
Notable changes since the previous demo version :
- in the data menu, pink option that makes the girl (in)visible
- press R to reset girl position (but not the rotation done with double right-click)
- the clothing menu got changed a bit, has a new haircut feature (follow the same rules as other clothes), and a blue option which clean the cloth
- in order to fully clean her up, you can wash her in lakes : just shake her inside it and it should make sounds
- cloth soiling mechanic now properly implemented : you can see by selecting a dirty cloth the percentage of dirtyness with cum & sweat
- you can now prepare food anytime when in town
- once you beat the dungeon boss and come back to the port village where there is a boat, a little dude named Pockle will appear and help you : while in towns, he can store items to make more space for you (your inventory limit is 48 items per type, Pockle's doesn't seem to have any limit) ; and while exploring, he can warp you to towns/dungeon you've already visited
- new loyalty menu inside the girl's status screen :
* the pink H option has the good'old sexual stats with at the left the total amount of cum (M & F separately) outside, inside, etc; & on the right are the sensibility of every individual bodyparts
* the yellow options are how the girl call you (such as "onee-chan"). Selecting an option other than the first one you chose (when you rescue the girl from that whip man) will cost loyalty points
* HP UP raise her sexual stamina
* the brown options cut her hairs (which grows as time goes on)
- you can now find ero fruits/plants : they can be used as sex toys and some of them eaten during ero session, with various drug effect
- during ero sessions, inside the "!" button, the "set" section is for attaching vibrator sextoys

Lastly, seems the full game is expected to be released DECEMBER 22th FRIDAY.
SOON

Last edited:
OP
S

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game passed the dlsite censor checks and all that fun stuff. Release date confirmed to be on the 22nd.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't know if it's my setup or just the game not working but all I get is a black screen and a few lines of dialogue.

EDIT: Guess it was from the download, if you're thinking about downloading from nyaa, don't download the NewDragon upload. Get the 2D.G.F one.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Don't know if it's my setup or just the game not working but all I get is a black screen and a few lines of dialogue.

EDIT: Guess it was from the download, if you're thinking about downloading from nyaa, don't download the NewDragon upload. Get the 2D.G.F one.
The 2D.G.F one is from Mikocon
NewDragon one got screwed because they always not zip-ing the files, so sometimes the filename got messy if they in Japanese

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got the same problem, but managed to fix it by putting the full game's data on the demo's