What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
I dont think anyone has answered this. But is there a way to check your relationship level? How high her dislike or like level are? In both games.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dont think anyone has answered this. But is there a way to check your relationship level? How high her dislike or like level are? In both games.
A girl's relationship is reflected in how she smile and behave. I think there's about 5 stages. From bottom to top :
* -1 unhappy face, hate/is scared of you
* 0 neutral expression, cautious
* 1 slight smile, giggles from time to time
* 2 very happy, start humming from time to time
* 3 in love, occasionaly call you lover names even if you're not interacting directly with her

lolirajah

Lurker
Reputation score
Another question no1 asked is how do you effectively use the squirt hero power/set item?
Thanks to all who answered my questions :)

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
So... I managed to get the Mystery island game (though an older version) and quickly checked through it in order to translate and confirm the requests.
Does this mean you tested the recipes they require? If you did, you are doing gods work. Thanks.
Would you mind sharing the exact recipes you used?

By the way, how do we use the translation files you shared? Is there supposed to be a plugin?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this mean you tested the recipes they require? If you did, you are doing gods work. Thanks.
Would you mind sharing the exact recipes you used?

By the way, how do we use the translation files you shared? Is there supposed to be a plugin?
I did test them, so what I posted about the requests is as accurate as it can get. I'll update the post at page 7 with spoiler details later.

The translation zip folder contain nothing but texts. That's it. They're just here to help you understand what's happening and what you're doing.
There used to be more translation for like stats & effects, but they became obsolete thanks to a big update on the UI + the addition of an encyclopedia in-game. And I didn't add details about requests since someone already posted it in this thread.
Translating just the essential and story dialogue already took forever, so don't expect me to create an english patch on an engine I hardly understand on top of it!

Last edited:

Minalinsky

Reputation score
how to undress the heroine? i cant undress the panty or the bra? i just clear the first island. Thanks :)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how do you make cola cocktail?
Due to the nature of cocktails, it's probably best to simply check the recipe book. You can make/buy a bunch of alcoholic drinks from different ingredients (rice, wheat, cactus, grape, berry, etc.) and then check in the recipe book which beverages can be mixed with cola.

As far as I can tell, your only options are beer (wheat) and grape wines.

Aki fer

Reputation score
It seems that they will release both ninya and taro dlc at the same month

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Not to sound rude, but can someone please explain the draw of this game to me?

Even when they're cumming and have a high opinion of you the girls are all still saying "dame" and "iyah"
The animations are quite subdued. Playing the sex scenes on fast is really boring to look at.
Combat is pretty basic and the heroines aren't all that interesting.

I'm not attacking anyone who likes this game btw. I feel like maybe I'm missing something so I'd appreciate it if someone could help me get it :)

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now that you ask, why the hell do i still play that game? Dungeons are a drag, i just watch youtube while mechanically clicking attack/next floor. I somewhat like the ability to dress up girls in different clothes but it's not main draw. Sex scenes are just meh. And i have no idea what girls say because i have the game muted. Maybe it's because i like some mindless grind in games, where i don't have to pay attention to what is happening and the numbers still go up. This game let's me to level up sexual stats while i don't pay attention. It scratches that particular itch.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I aggree that the combat aspect unnecessarily lengthen the game far too much (especially when the ero gameplay in every Bousoft's games are already grindy enough on their own). "Mysterious Island" remove that, but its lack of linearity is also a problem...

Otherwise, My personal appeal with this game (as well as everything else by the same dev) is the rewarding feeling you get, as you slowly unlock stuff that progressively get better to the point of absurdity. It's also funny to see your male character go from an incompetent virgin to a sex god who can somehow break a girl's mind with a single touch.
For this reason, despite me providing an almost 100% save file, I honestly recommend not using it until you've already reached end-game, as you'll otherwise loose the fun part of discovering.

It's true that games with a 100% fixed animation are better to look at, but there's not many that actually provide full interaction for the H scenes, which is the dev's specialty.

TLDR : grindiness and wide varieties of interactions & options are the main appeal.

Storm4n

Reputation score
Hi there I've got the version with the dlc heroines, got the advice from the first page and gave the first guy the salad and after that I've unlocked the warp (teleport) doll and all that.

Now I'm in the 2nd island (desert island) and there's another heroine there named Puff (I'm using BepInEx translator) the girl that seems to be water element related, she asks for a "fruity ice bar" whcih seems to be a fruit ice cream... I thought defeating the boss at that island's dungeon would give me the mixer or something but nope... got a frying pan instead lol.

So how do I make the ice cream for her? I'm assuming once I give her the correct item she'll join me? cheers and thanks in advance!

Prick

Reputation score
Hi there I've got the version with the dlc heroines, got the advice from the first page and gave the first guy the salad and after that I've unlocked the warp (teleport) doll and all that.

Now I'm in the 2nd island (desert island) and there's another heroine there named Puff (I'm using BepInEx translator) the girl that seems to be water element related, she asks for a "fruity ice bar" whcih seems to be a fruit ice cream... I thought defeating the boss at that island's dungeon would give me the mixer or something but nope... got a frying pan instead lol.

So how do I make the ice cream for her? I'm assuming once I give her the correct item she'll join me? cheers and thanks in advance!
Here is the list I used.
The game got really fucking old after you get the raft. I gave up an used one of the full saves shared here.

>1st request, north continent: Red-head muscleguy wants "a salad with sourness".
The dungeon to the north conveniently has tomatoes growing inside its deepest point, so pick some and cut it up alongside some lettuce. Remember that the salad needs to be one(1) item, not separate items.

>2nd request, northwest/desert continent: Pupu wants "a fruity ice bar".
The forest just south of the desert capital has the key ingredient, ice nut. Just go and cut it up alongside a fruit or berry.

>3rd request, west/jungle continent: Une wants "chocolate".
Cacao grow in the southern part of the jungle continent. Blend it together with milk (no dark chocolate for you).

>4th request, southwest/tropical continent: muscleguy wants "a drink that goes well with burgers".
It just happens that you can access a different island from the tropical resort, and the forest inside holds the key ingredient. Blend the key ingredient alongside some water and don patch grass(?)
(that is, the yellow smiley thing) and you're done.
Water + donpacci grass + moss fruit

>5th request, south/wind spirit continent: muscleguy wants "a thick, fatty beef katsu".
Katsu is generally made by dipping meat into egg batter, then coating with bread crumbs, then frying in oil. Except that this special katsu is slightly different.
As hinted in a restaurant somewhere, there's a big pig enemy that can randomly drop chunks of fat, that can be processed into special oil by boiling it together with some water...

get fat, boil into oil...

>6th request, southeast/snowy/ice spirit continent: muscleguy wants "an incredibly smelly dish that isn't durian".
There's a real-life, Swedish fish dish (in)famous for being one of the smelliest things in the world. For the purpose of this game, though, any fish should do fine. Since we don't have brine in this game, we'll replace that with oil...

>6.5th request (2.70+), southeast continent, northern port: Taro the white kitsune ninja is an avid ramen lover, and wants "a thick, fatty ramen".
All ramen are made by adding noodles on top of soup. Now you just need to make a thick, fatty soup to go with it. Fortunately the ice continent forests has a certain enemy that drops chunks of fat...
Just imagine you're making tomato/curry/milk soup, except you're using fat instead of tomato/curry/milk.
Then you turn soup into ramen.

>7th request, east/japanese/fire spirit continent: muscleguy wants "tempura made from fish obtained from clear rivers".
Tempura is generally made by dipping something into egg batter, then coating with wheat flour, then frying in oil. The key ingredient, as stated, is a freshwater fish, and it's quite close by.----