What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is gonna go to the trouble of reuploading the game for every single updates it gets.
It's best to wait for a major one, like new character or the the other half of the game.
That's what I'm hoping for, hopefully someone will upload the update that includes the other girls.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.5 is about to get released :
Seems like we're not getting the full game yet, as it got some delay due to personal events...
So meanwhile, this update will provide at least voice acting for the other 2 characters.
That's about it.

Note :
the other characters still don't have their H time available. So again, nothing major added in 1.5

Last edited:

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game got updated to 1.6. Bousoft also released green girl sex mode as paid DLC.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aside from a few bug fix and small optimisation, 1.6 add a new menu option (which I have no idea how it work : some kind of shortcut?) and MOST IMPORTANTLY an unlockable cross-section/x-ray view (cost 850 points)
As for the first DLC, from what I understand, it only unlock the ability to sex the plant girl and add the voice acting for it. But the sex session looks to be the same as the one with the 1st girl Cocori.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed that Une (the green girl) has a significantly different base sexual stats than Cocori.
EDIT : urgh, why can't I upload anything on this forum?! This is dumb...

Last edited:

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So let me get this straight, when you're having sex with Kokori your pleasure doesn't increase at all unless you touch her. What the hell is this?! lol

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So let me get this straight, when you're having sex with Kokori your pleasure doesn't increase at all unless you touch her. What the hell is this?! lol
the hand, tongue, & dick all increase the male pleasure. Certain area of the body give a greater boost, depending on the tool among those 3.
Blowjob also slowly increase the pleasure, without damaging too much her HP.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've more or less figured out most of the ins and outs of sex with Kokori, but the one thing that still eludes me is the method of getting hearts to appear in her eyes, how does that work?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've more or less figured out most of the ins and outs of sex with Kokori, but the one thing that still eludes me is the method of getting hearts to appear in her eyes, how does that work?
I think the heart-eye is one of her pleasure stages (the 3rd and currently highest one, I think) which is locked behind an upgrade (it cost 2000 points, if my memory is right). I don't think it's related to how she (dis)like you.
Higher stages require WAY more pleasuring than lower ones, so you'll need to upgrade her endurance do a lot of session to slowly increase her sexual stats.
Even then, it might be too soon since it could be some sort of end-game feature we're not supposed to have access yet : I've been playing it since release and I still struggle to make her go beyond the 2nd love stage.
There's the version 2.0 coming soon which should give us more tools, so it may be best to wait until then.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiousity, I've compared the sexual stats of Kocori and Une.
P.S. Nice, we can finally upload stuff again!

Attachments

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
VERSION 2.0 IS FINALLY RELEASED :
- all island, except the center one are available
- after a certain event in the 4th island (the beach one), you'll be able to freely travel anywhere on any order. However, enemies still follow the level scalling of the 3 first islands, so visiting the islands in order is still encouraged (the left side of the north-east island is still doable, but at the mountains and beyond, the enemies are just too strong for a lvl25 party)
- optional dungeons added all over the world, including on the 2nd & 3rd islands (accessible after you obtain the means to travel anywhere). There's about 12 optionals and 10 main ones.
- of course, new clothes, new foods, new sex-toys, etc
- added special effects to enemy attacks so us filthy foreigners can finally understand what's going on
- added 2 new option/upgrade in the H-upgrade menu : the blue one clean the girl's body (not the clothes), and the red one make the girl not longuer embarassed to be naked/exposed (can be toggle off)
- the experience system has been slightly modified, which will most likely make your levels a bit higher than normal
- an indication of how many clothes available per type has been added in the cloth menu to make navigating easier

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sounds like a nice update. Hopefully it does mean ill actually understand whats going on.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sounds like a nice update. Hopefully it does mean ill actually understand whats going on.
Unfortunately, the dialogues that tells you what food you need to prepare in order to progress is still in japanese. At least the rest of the game can be figured out with the wikia or trial & errors.
I'm currently trying to translate every dialogues in the game : I'm using google translate, but surprisingly the most important stuffs are always easy enough to understand.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
BTW, the muscular cook critics at the south-west island is asking for a coca-cola : for that, you need to mix water, weird-smily-yellow-thing, & that plant that can only be found at the small island right next to the biggest one (accessible through the resort city).
I tried rushing through the game briefly, but it doesn't seem like there's any other food requests. Might be hidden, though...

alan0n

Reputation score
Anyone seen either of the DLCs or the 2.0 version in the wild yet? Im having no luck :/

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried rushing through the game briefly, but it doesn't seem like there's any other food requests. Might be hidden, though...
On that note.. I found another one, when you reach the 5th island there's a mountain area: on the eastern side you'll find a house with a green haired fairy and I skipped through the text so I have no idea what she said, later on when through the mines on the western side you'll have to fight her once/twice after reaching floor 100 and 200 respectively, she tells you later to visit her house after defeating her. I visited her and the annoying muscle dude shows up again asking for chicken katsu or something. No idea how to make it.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the annoying muscle dude shows up again asking for chicken katsu or something. No idea how to make it.
Haven't reached that part yet. Since right now I'm (google) translating everything I can, I'm progressing very slowly.

I did however see some comments on Bousoft's official blog that may be related to it : apparently, one of the ingredient is a monster's fat, which is dropped by golden pig in the ice island.
Also, according to a dialogue in the tropical island, you may need to then prepare monster fat + water with fermentation or cooking pot.
Then, I assume you'll need to combine that prepared ingredient with chicken (according to your comment) via union. No idea how the chicken must be prepared, though...

hopefully that's the cook critic's last request in the game, because this sound like a huge pain in the **s!

EDIT: ignore what I've said : I have no idea what I'm talking about!

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is 2.0 and dlc available on any website? and is there a save?