What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
game got updated to 2.3 : along with more bug fixes, it brings a major changes to the whole interface, and essentially makes it much more foreigner-friendly. Seems the dev is very much aware of us...

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thats nice to know, how does it make it more foreigner friendly? can I see a picture for reference?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ahh... that is INDEED more friendly, thanks for the example picture, I may be able to actually somewhat play competently now.
(altho I still die on the very first fight...)

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's some screenshots of the new interfaces on various screens :
clothes_menu.png equipments_menu.png consumable_items_menu.png food_menu.png
sextoys_menu.png Une_stats_screen.png

And might as well add what I've (google)translated so far while I'm at it :
(EDIT : I'll update the translation zip file from time to time, in case someone's interested)
Moved the translation .zip to a more recent post (page 7).

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Appreciate the update notice, gonna have to re-d/l it and check it out. Never did get past the 3rd island....

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Notes : the logos for magic and physical defense got mixed up with each other (about equipments, at least)

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Was wondering about that... I feel like the elemental attack stats are not working right either. I feel like they used to be alot better.

This could just be a consequence of starting over though, since I was used to just face rolling everything.

alan0n

Reputation score
Someone snuck ver 2.2 up. Its still one release behind and doesnt appear to have the DLCs though, so you guys are still SoL on that part. But its got a lot more game than the old version, iirc 2.2 has all islands unlocked except the middle one. No H'ing the blue or green girls though you can get them in party at least.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So i want to try the game, wondering if anyone know how to text hook this game as ITH / agth doesnt work.
Currently in v2.3, do anyone know the hook code or any suggestion what text hook program that can be used for this game

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
May I ask how do we H the girls?Because I tried everything and I cannot H any of them,even the first you get(and I was able to do it when i was on first Island).I though I just had to double click on them in recreation H mode but it doesnt work no matter what.Does anyone know why?
I just unlocked blue girl but didnt cleared the dungeon yet if that can help.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it possible to cover their backs with semen? I got no problems with front but on back i can get only legs. Nothing on ass back and head.

alan0n

Reputation score
May I ask how do we H the girls?Because I tried everything and I cannot H any of them,even the first you get(and I was able to do it when i was on first Island).I though I just had to double click on them in recreation H mode but it doesnt work no matter what.Does anyone know why?
I just unlocked blue girl but didnt cleared the dungeon yet if that can help.
If you dont have the DLCs you cant H the blue haired girl or the green skinned girl, they wont even be listed as an option in H selection. First off, you can only H them right after you run out of stamina and eat. Just select the choice for H and then the character. You can then re-position her and initiate H by double left clicking her.

I did run into a bug in 2.3 that allowed me to get to the point of double clicking her to start, but then it would never actually start. Restarting the game fixed the issue for me.

Hopefully that helps you out.

Is it possible to cover their backs with semen? I got no problems with front but on back i can get only legs. Nothing on ass back and head.
I don't think you can, at the very least its not something I've managed to do.

Daruda

Reputation score
I'm have the same problem of the guy above. You can't really H her, since you can't even move her underwear. Just noticed now you need to upgrade the yellow options until you can do that....and it's really grindy, since max loyalty goes up of about 50 max, most of the time 30 something for me. This is getting really really really grindy.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm have the same problem of the guy above. You can't really H her, since you can't even move her underwear. Just noticed now you need to upgrade the yellow options until you can do that....and it's really grindy, since max loyalty goes up of about 50 max, most of the time 30 something for me. This is getting really really really grindy.
The key to gain a lot of loyalty points is to give foods that they prefers, and make it the highest quality possible (nbr of stars) :
- in order to find high-quality ingredients, the trick is that the longuer you gather without stopping, the higher the chance of higher quality (up to 3-4 stars).
- "spices" can not only freely increase the food's quality (as long it's 2 stars or more), but further increase the loyalty points gain (as long it makes sense, of course, otherwise it will do the opposite).
- the game's wikia has a detailed list of foods, currently updated to 1.6 and still on-going :

Aside from that, "playing" with the girl during H-sessions also give points. To be more efficient, it's best to gather a lot of natural sex-toys & prepare a coktail during diner.

Bousoft's games have always been very grindy, so this is nothing new. But I do agree this one goes a step beyond with it's gather system. Doesn't help that it's still getting updated at rapid paces right now...

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
The fastest way to get points is by feeding that particular girl something she likes. 3x preferably per rest period. This is pretty easy for the black haired one, but a little more annoying for the other two. Getting a few hundred points to get them unlocked initially isn't that hard. Now getting enough points to full unlock everything and then getting her stamina up enough to get her into tier two or three pleasure is grindy as hell.

Grindy at the level of nobody is realistically ever going to do it. Then getting her sensitivity stats up is an even more insane of a grind.

Its a long lonely road that will likely end in carpal tunnel syndrome, but you can do it.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry for the bit of necro, but I'm going to compile information from this thread, the developer's blog, the wiki, and my personal experiences, to hopefully help out anyone who's still having trouble with this game. Though most people probably have already finished what needs to be finished. There will be spoilers here, as well as lots of personal bias. Take everything with a pinch of salt.

>There are currently 6 ways you can cook.
The cutlery set allows for by-hand or by-knife preparation, like when making salad or sashimi, obtained at the beginning of the game.
The open-fire allows for grilling and baking, like when making bread or grilled fish, also obtained at the beginning of the game.
The frypan allows for everything that needs a pan, like frying, sauteing, saucemaking and soupmaking, obtained in a dungeon in the northwest/desert continent.
The mixer allows for juicing, blending, and other things that might require a blender, obtained in a dungeon in the west/jungle continent.
The barrel allows for anything that needs fermenting, from cheese to wine to surstromming, obtained in a dungeon in the southwest/tropical continent.
The plus allows for combining separate food items into one, like when making sandwiches, obtained after completing Kajibara (the red-haired annoying muscleman)'s first task.

>Your stamina is determined by the types of the food you ate last time; in general, high-calorie foods or foods with lots of ingredients work better. There's a (somewhat incomplete) list in the wiki that shows the amount of stamina provided by each meal.

>The food item with the highest stamina gains (EDIT: that cannot cause relationship hits, at least for the first three characters) as to my knowledge is the Forest Barbeque (grill beef+mushroom+grillable vegetable), at 95, followed by grilled-eel rice bowl (grill eel, then add on top of steamed rice) at 90.
EDIT: according to the wiki the "こってりスープ" and "こってりラーメン" series of dishes (soups made involving the fat dropped by giant pigs and ramen made out of those soups) are the kings of stamina as of 2.xx, with the lowest of them providing 90 stamina and the highest providing a whopping 140 stamina. Kokori slightly dislikes them however, and Pupu hates them.

>Loyalty point gains are determined by the character's food preferences as well as the quality (star rating) of the food. It's not hard to get 100+ or even 200+ points with 3 well-spiced, high-quality food items.

>Food quality also influences the amount of stats you gain and/or lose per meal.

>Every item has a base quality rating of 1*, and for each ingredient, every star after the first contributes to the resulting dish's quality.
Example: 2* Tomato + 3* Lettuce + 1* Pumpkin = 1+(1+2+0) = 4* Forest Salad.

>It is indeed true that continuously searching in one place without moving or having a mealtime break increases the quality of the items you find, but you'll need about 20 consecutive searches (100 stamina) to even begin to see the benefits; if you want to do so, be prepared to camp out, and make sure your inventory is as empty as possible to make it count (Pockle the purple guy's storage system, while only accessible in towns, is basically infinite, so use it).

>Though, unless you want the biggest wardrobe ever, money won't be a very significant problem later on (especially if you craft and sell weapons/shields from the excess ores you have), so you can simply buy high-quality ingredients from shops around the world (thanks, Warp function!) and go from there. It's very much possible to make 10*+ food items with nothing but storebought ingredients.

Now for all the food requests. Some of these are easy to do and are in the thread and wiki already, but I'm including them for completion.
>1st request, north continent: Red-head muscleguy wants "a salad with sourness".
The dungeon to the north conveniently has tomatoes growing inside its deepest point, so pick some and cut it up alongside some lettuce. Remember that the salad needs to be one(1) item, not separate items.

>2nd request, northwest/desert continent: Pupu wants "a fruity ice bar".
The forest just south of the desert capital has the key ingredient, ice nut. Just go and cut it up alongside a fruit or berry.

>3rd request, west/jungle continent: Une wants "chocolate".
Cacao grow in the southern part of the jungle continent. Blend it together with milk (no dark chocolate for you).

>4th request, southwest/tropical continent: muscleguy wants "a drink that goes well with burgers".
It just happens that you can access a different island from the tropical resort, and the forest inside holds the key ingredient. Blend the key ingredient alongside some water and don patch grass(?) (that is, the yellow smiley thing) and you're done.

>5th request, south/wind spirit continent: muscleguy wants "a thick, fatty beef katsu".
Katsu is generally made by dipping meat into egg batter, then coating with bread crumbs, then frying in oil. Except that this special katsu is slightly different.
As hinted in a restaurant somewhere, there's a big pig enemy that can randomly drop chunks of fat, that can be processed into special oil by boiling it together with some water...

>5.5th request, south continent, market city: Ninya the assassin hates alcohol, but will join the party if you can present her with a drink even she can stomach. She also informs you that she loves junk foods, and muscleguy drops by to give the actually helpful hint that you should present her with a cocktail involving that drink that goes well with burgers (4th request). All cocktails are made by blending the ingredients together, and one of the ingredients is the drink you made for the 4th request; the other is an alcoholic drink, but due to the nature of cocktails, it's probably better to consult the recipe book to find out which alcohols work. And the recipe book says that grape wine and beer (wheat alcohol) have a recipe involving that totally-not-copyrighted softdrink. Either one should work.

>6th request, southeast/snowy/ice spirit continent: muscleguy wants "an incredibly smelly dish that isn't durian".
There's a real-life, Swedish fermented fish dish (in)famous for being one of the smelliest things in the world. For the purpose of this game, though, any fish should do fine. Since we don't have brine in this game, we'll replace that with oil...

>6.5th request (2.70+), southeast continent, northern port: Taro the white kitsune ninja is an avid ramen lover, and wants "a thick, fatty ramen".
All ramen are made by adding noodles on top of soup. Now you just need to make a thick, fatty soup to go with it. Fortunately the ice continent forests has a certain enemy that drops chunks of fat... All soup is made by boiling water together with various ingredients (meat/chicken/fish/seafood, mushrooms, vegetables), and adding certain ingredients (e.g. tomato or pumpkin or curry flowers or fat) changes the 'base' of the soup.
So you need to make a soup involving that fat. Then you turn soup into ramen.

>7th request, east/japanese/fire spirit continent: muscleguy wants "tempura made from fish obtained from clear rivers".
Tempura is generally made by dipping something into egg batter, then coating with wheat flour, then frying in oil. The key ingredient, as stated, is a freshwater fish, and it's quite close by.
There's a particular watery area surrounded by woods near the Village of the Lost, the dungeon you cleared just before this. It's quite the rare pick.

>8th request, northeast/earth spirit continent: muscleguy wants "slimy stuff from the ocean".
An NPC somewhere hints at this, something processed from a creature hard and black. This is a very simple dish made from only one ingredient with only one process. All you need to do is to find the key ingredient among the seven seas... But there's a certain restaurant that sells a dish made from the ingredient in question, which narrows the possibilities down to three.
And among those three, the correct answer is the westernmost oceans. With the key ingredient in hand, blend it.

>8.5th request, northeast continent, castle town: After you beat the soldiers in the castle, Pipika the princess will appear and defuse the situation. She wants a "fish dish that's sweet and soft, that even a fish-hater like me can eat". The key ingredient is actually very close by - a soft-bodied fish usually prepared with lots of sweet tare sauce, probably one of the more expensive materials for sushi, and an ingredient you've probably farmed if you like having lots of stamina. I speak of grilled unagi. Have it plain or have it on top of rice, both work.

Some of the legendary weapon crafting hints (paraphrased):
"Somewhere in the world grows a mysterious flower, and it seems that flower is one of the ingredients for the legendary weapons..." -south continent NPC
"Fire, Ice, Wind and Earth. When the four swords unite, the hero's sword is born" -southeast continent NPC
"West of here is a cave where platinum can be mined. They say it's also needed for the legendary weapons" -east continent NPC
"Northeast of here is a tower where you can get meteorites, a material to make powerful equipment. They say the legendary weapons are made from it too." -northeast continent NPC
"Northwest of here is a garden where mysterious flowers bloom." -northeast continent NPC
"Gramps used to talk about a magical sword that controls winds and lightning made out of a rock containing wind or thunder magic, a magical metal, and a really hard metal." - northeast continent NPC

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game got updated to 2.4 a few days ago & add a few stuffs.
- hero superpowers for H-sessions :
The hero's pleasure bar has been replaced by a EP bar. You can use several skills unlockable in the hero's status screen (which now has a loyalty option), & increase your max EP.
Right click to stop cumming/using the skill.
- combining sex-toys :
You can now combine sex-toys to create stronger ones.
Unlike the others, there's no failure. But the type of sex-toy you get depends on the one with the highest priority : juicy toy < vibrating toys < thin fuck-toy < big fuck-toy (typeless toys such as those used only for spanking will be converted as juicy)
There's also some sextoys sold in the mountain island marketplace, resort city, and possibly more (nothing new & only at their lowest stats)

Lastly, the next update will add pubic hair.