What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
once the last update hits, will that mean a translation can be worked on without worrying about any update interuptions?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
once the last update hits, will that mean a translation can be worked on without worrying about any update interuptions?
There's no way to know for sure. Even after we get the last island in an update, there's definitively gonna be bugfixes, then most likely more DLC characters, & potentially others additions.

Beside, I don't know if it's even possible to extract texts in a Unity-based game.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a wiki or walkthrough anywhere that can help me access all islands that we currently can somewhere?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a wiki or walkthrough anywhere that can help me access all islands that we currently can somewhere?
There's a wiki, but it's Japanese and largely devoted to cooking/crafting recipes, lists of items and equipment and where to get what. Not sure if story progression hints are written there.

Moving between continents are generally done via the small port towns in the edges of an area. You can also move between them manually as soon as you get the boat, which allows you to move into ocean tiles, though it's a bit of a lengthy sail.

You start in the N continent. From there you can head to the NW (desert) continent and NE continent.

From the NW continent, you can head to the W (jungle) continent.

From the W continent, you can head to the SW (tropical) continent.

From the SW continent, you need to get the boat first by clearing the muscleman's request, and manually make your way to the S (wind spirit) continent.

From the S continent, you can head to the SE (ice spirit) continent.

From the SE continent, you can head to the E (fire spirit) continent.

From the E continent, you can head to the NE (earth spirit) continent.

From the NE continent, you can return to the N continent.

The central continent is scheduled for release in version 3.xx, and will probably need to be reached manually via boat.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you put the girls so close together during a threesome like in the picture at the author's blog? I'm having a hard time trying to make them get close.
EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, threesome is not as fun as I thought it would be.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I'm looking at the wiki but it doesn't seem to give the ingredients for the recipes? Unless I'm missing them somewhere.

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Why is so hard for anyone to share a save? It's not that I don't wanna enjoy the game, but I don't really have too much time lately to try and remember all the crafting stuff.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I'm looking at the wiki but it doesn't seem to give the ingredients for the recipes? Unless I'm missing them somewhere.
料理レシピ is the page with the food recipes, divided into 6 subpages, one for each individual cooking method. It's still rather incomplete though; the 料理一覧 lists more dishes, some of them still not categorized nor given pictures.

The list in the recipe page should be enough for most circumstances. Some of the not-added-yet recipes can probably be intuited based on how the dish looks and the name though, better if you have a machine translator or something handy. The dev also has a page in the blog revealing a portion of the recipes in the game, which can probably be used to intuit more recipes (e.g. all types of ramen are made by adding noodles into soups).

alan0n

Reputation score
Why is so hard for anyone to share a save? It's not that I don't wanna enjoy the game, but I don't really have too much time lately to try and remember all the crafting stuff.
Not a great save, but it has all the girls with unlocks, a decent amount of cash and the boat. Needs a lot of grinding still though to really fight on the elemental islands.

Attachments

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks a lot Alanon, at least with your save I could do some old try and error, and the unlocked girls is a nice plus.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 2.7 released
Not the 3.0 we were waiting for. But at least we get 2 new playable characters.

The first one is at the north port of the snowy continent. But of course Muscle Cook appear out of nowhere & so, as usual, you must feed her. Haven't checked what she want.
The second one is (presumably) in the castle at the north-east continent. But there's a king and a fight that gets in the way (pretty sure they both weren't in previous versions). I'm too underleveled, so I couldn't check further.

There's also a 3rd one planned, but it's not finished yet.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Taro the white kitsune ninja is an avid ramen lover, and wants "a thick, fatty ramen".
All ramen are made by adding noodles on top of soup. Now you just need to make a thick, fatty soup to go with it. Fortunately the ice continent forests has a certain enemy that drops chunks of fat... Just imagine you're making tomato/curry/milk soup, except you're using fat instead of tomato/curry/milk. Then you turn soup into ramen.

After you beat the soldiers in the castle, Pipika the princess will appear and defuse the situation. She wants a "fish dish that's sweet and soft, that even a fish-hater like me can eat". The key ingredient is actually very close by - a soft-bodied fish usually prepared with lots of sweet tare sauce, probably one of the more expensive materials for sushi, and an ingredient you've probably farmed if you like having lots of stamina. I speak of grilled unagi. Have it plain or have it on top of rice, both work.

I'll be adding this piece of information to that post I made in page 5 shortly.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 3.0 has been released, and finally the center island is now available!
The way to access it is located at the south of the north island (where the game begin), but you'll need the 7 elemental balls to activate it.

The 3rd new character is also now available : she is at the market in the south island (mountain). Standard recruitment conditions still applies here.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking at the blog I believe the developer plans to release a sequel(?) to this game. From what google translate tells me it a new game and has no combat system but still retains to cooking. I can't tell if the girl on the picture is the same one from this game or not.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking at the blog I believe the developer plans to release a sequel(?) to this game. From what google translate tells me it a new game and has no combat system but still retains to cooking. I can't tell if the girl on the picture is the same one from this game or not.
It's the same girl.
You will be able to transfer the girls body stats (contained in files with their names in the SAVE folder) into the new game. Presumably, it will serve as some sort of expansion, focusing more on the ero aspect.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In other news, version 3.2 is now available and comes with 2 important additions :
- option to finally sort out your items
- you can now see the recipe for all foods and equipments in the encyclopedia (added in 3.1), as long as you owned the required ingredients at least once (filling up your encyclopedia). This effectively makes the wikia almost obsolete (though you still cannot see the stamina gains). My only regret is that it makes it too easy to find new recipes now...

Also, in case you missed it, 3.1 also added a new sexual position (girl on top, if I'm not mistaken).

EDIT : the sorting function is bugged, and will delete raw eggs. I haven't tested for prepared foods, so I'll just recomend taking them into your smaller inventory before sorting the pockle inventory, just to be safe.

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any suggestions to improve the perfomance and prevent the hangouts? I already disable my anti-virus and close eveything but the game (even the explorer process) but the damn game is more demanding than the god damn Crysis...

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
The release of the sequel/expansion is planned to be released on August 30th, wonder if the files from nyaa could work when transferring them

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any suggestions to improve the perfomance and prevent the hangouts? I already disable my anti-virus and close eveything but the game (even the explorer process) but the damn game is more demanding than the god damn Crysis...
Most of the ressources comes from the girls model. So if lowering the quality setting or windows mode isn't enough, then try disabling some of the models in the game option : that way, they will still participate in battle and gain stat boost from food ; but you won't be able to interact with them directly (loyalty points, body changes, H sessions)
Lowering the resolution of your PC can also help.

Reminder that the freezing that occur whenever a girl model loads or switch to H mode is normal.

Last edited:

Prick

Reputation score
So, I've tried the new version. Which is basically the same game without the combat, and you can literally walk out onto the water to travel by boat. But my problem is going to be the machine translation... I can screenshot the text and translate it with an image to text tool, but it's not proving to be helpful. There is a follower girl who I believe wants pasta salad? But there could be a hundred ways to make that recipe...
If anyone would grace us with translations for the recipe requests that would be amazing.