What's new

Boy's Dorm (Communal Areas)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Boy's Dorm (Communal Areas)

Chris gives a longing look to Simon's cooking, but sighs. "Yeah, I'm done with breakfast." He grabs the empty bowl and puts it in the sink. "Gonna clear that later. Wanna get back to the room?" He points his thumb over his shoulder.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Surprisingly, Siphon only speaks one word, with a bit of a strange tone to his voice. "Indeed."

He walks back with them.

((Thread Change, I'll let you post first there.))

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

With a loud snort Art wakes up to find the communal area empty.

"Looks like I fell asleep," He says to himself quietly as he wipes his mouth. "Well, time to get washed and check out those clubs." He says as he gets up and heads back to his room.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Simon returned to the room, his Flapjack ready. Picking up a flat knife again he cut the portions once more and levered them out. He wrapped them in tin foil, and put half in his back pack, and half on a tray. He grabbed a piece of kitchen roll and wrote a note, leaving it on the tray which he placed on a centre table. Finally leaving out the front door.

~One piece each. Enjoy~

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Damon wandered in to the dorm and saw tray of food in the middle of the room. He briefly considered grabbing a bite but decided against it, in favor of a quick nap in his room.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Damon shuffled out of his room, having just napped, bathed, and changed. He decided to head to the cafeteria to get some eats.