What's new

Breast Expansion/Milking Thread

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
As title says, figured I can make this like the Tentacle thread. I'll offer what I can and hope for the best (I'm looking for hentai that involve this myself).

Manga
Human Farm:

Half of a work from Papermania (the other half involves Ponygirls but can't find translated). It's very good and really dark. I wouldn't say there's guro in it, but the women's bodies have been modified and there's some scars and missing limbs replaced with metal plates. Focus on milking.

Victim Girls 4:

A really good but also very dark Gurren Lagann doujin. No expansion, just milking at the end and what can only be described as drill penis sex before that.

Ninja Devoured By Demon:

A personal favorite. There's a lot of tentacle action but also some breast expansion, along with some milking scenes and overall corruption.

Love, Breast Milk, and Yamada's Juices:

A short and full color manga, pretty good and has a lot of focus on breast play. Really funny as well.

Kimotta-Mama:

Short one shot with breast feeding at the end, about a mother and the neighbor's kid back from college.

Effie's Milk:

Short doujin where the conflict of the story is getting a cow girl to give milk again.

Cammcrash/Cammdestroy:

Really good Street Fighter doujin that's yuri, no futa at all. Lots of BDSM and the second half has a lot of breast feeding scenes.

Witch Hunter Hunt Ch. 1-2:

Not yet finished series, but the first two chapters are amazingly good. This says a lot because there's futa and I don't mind, yet I hate futa. contains corruption, bondage, milking and lots of breast feeding.

Images/GIFs
Milking Images 1:

Lactations gifs 1:

Breast Expansion gifs 1:

Last edited:

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Breast Expansion/Milking Thread

You are a good man, realy a good man :D .

I'll post some of my favorite myself soon enough!

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Added five manga and doujin, those being a really good Street Fighter yuri doujin with breast feeding, three one shots with breast feeding and two chapters of a really good and twisted series.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I recommend using pixhost.org to upload some preview pics. The site automatically generates forum code which you can just copy and paste for thumbnail pics.

I haven't come across any worth noting breast expansion/milking doujins yet. But i'll post once i come across some.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is one pic with a bit of milking:

I know I have more in my collection, I just haven't been able to find them XD

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found a manga/doujin... I haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks like it fits the criteria.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone can find the rest of the "Human Farm" hentai (or anything similar) they would be my best friend :D

OP
Eye

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anyone can find the rest of the "Human Farm" hentai (or anything similar) they would be my best friend :D
I actually found a continuation but it's not completely translated yet. Instead of the cow part of the farm, it shows the training of pony girls as the reporter's sister ends up becoming one.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do have the link or dl? :) or know of any similar manga?

Bored

Reputation score

Hey I've been a lurker here for sometime, I was wondering if there are any milking farm manga, games, or movies. This sounded like the place to post since the above links were pretty good. Anyone know any milk slave hentai other than those posted above?